Author Topic: Jeb Bush hinting at 2016 run.  (Read 1255 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jeb Bush hinting at 2016 run.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 11:36:49 PM »
Romney sure is acting like a man thinking about running again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 12:02:56 AM »
I just saw a video of Jeb.  He's lost weight.  Looking leaner and healthy.  That usually means someone is getting ready to run.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 05:01:25 AM »
Sure they did. Try the 1994 midterms. After that, Monica Lewinsky wasn't the only one who had Slick Willie by the nuts.

They basically twisted his arm for welfare reform, which drove the progressives NUTS (especially Jesse Jackson).

They pulled him by the nose to balance the budget.

They didn't keep him out of office. But, they sure put a leash on him and pulled him to the center.

I was unaware that any Clinton was running in the 1994 midterms.  Tell me how bad he or she lost again. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »
Jeb Bush Quietly Lays Campaign Groundwork Through Foundation (sigh!)
 Buzzfeed ^ | Wednesday March 6, 2013

Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 10:04:55 AM by Bigtigermike

“The chatter is he's up to something,” says one Florida operative.

If Jeb Bush decides to convert his media tour into a presidential bid in a couple years, he won't have to look far for a campaign staff: The well-funded education foundation he runs out his office in a Miami hotel is stacked with former political operatives, a large communications team, and a rapidly growing staff whose work stretches into 40 states.

It is common practice for undeclared presidential candidates to build a campaign infrastructure under the guise of a political action committee, but Bush appears to be laying the groundwork for a potential campaign through his foundation, multiple Florida political strategists told BuzzFeed.

"The chatter is he's up to something," said Florida Democratic operative Christian Ulvert. "He has a robust staff and has positioned himself on policy issues. You can safely say his eyes are focused on some form of higher office."

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 08:07:16 PM »
I was unaware that any Clinton was running in the 1994 midterms.  Tell me how bad he or she lost again.  

Try reading what I actually posted.

They didn't keep him out of office. But, they sure put a leash on him and pulled him to the center.

You claimed the GOP couldn't stop a Clinton. The GOP controlled Congress for 6 of his 8 years in office.

They stopped him from doing all kinds of mess. In fact, they basically steered him into welfare reform.

Ever heard of the term "lame duck"?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 06:12:11 AM »
Try reading what I posted.   I was making a point that in any ELECTION, neither a Bush nor the GOP has ever been able to stop a Clinton.

Doesn't matter if he runs or not if Hillary decides to make a go at it.  Neither Bushes nor the GOP has ever found a way to stop a Clinton yet.