Author Topic: The Key Essential Personality Trait for Wealth & Happiness  (Read 914 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Key Essential Personality Trait for Wealth & Happiness
« on: March 12, 2013, 05:22:03 PM »
The Key Essential Personality Trait for Wealth & Happiness

The Key Trait is Curiosity, Not Passion or Intellect and Here's Why

For those of you that have been following me for a while now, you know that I believe that our false and destructive global fiat monetary & banking system only exists today because of that fact that the majority of people believe in a system of counterfeit money that allows bankers to artificially and deliberately create massive price distortions to the upside when they wish to enrich themselves in stocks and real estate and then collapse these distortions deliberately and create "crises" when they wish to consolidate their power. By the mechanism of enforcing artificial interest rates upon markets instead of allowing free markets to determine interest rates, bankers prevent the single most important facet of capitalism from ever operating - free markets - and thus, create massive price distortions and then collapse them deliberately to maintain their economic control over the people. Without these mechanisms of control, creating 62% unemployment rates in Greece among youth under 25 would literally be impossible. And that is why people that say, "That's Greece and that's impossible to happen in my country" are simply delusional and wrong. If bankers have imposed a currency backed by nothing but air in your country, then they can inflict similar situations of economic despair in your country quite easily as well if they so desire.

I've written dozens of articles to explain the falsehoods and lies of the "boom/bust" cycle that professors teach to kids in schools, including this article here.  If one can begin to scratch the surface of financial truths v. financial lies, one will clearly see exactly where the bankers have drawn the line in the sand. Anyone tha t desires the reinstatement of sound money that gives rise to freedom instead of our current system of counterfeit money that enforces enslavement is a banker's mortal enemy for life. In fact, it is by keeping us confused about truth and disoriented that bankers maintain their system of counterfeit money and enslavement over us. Regarding my last article about why ALL fiat money today is the very definition of counterfeit money, more than 30,000 people read this article on my blog and on ZH alone and tens of thousands of more people have posted this article on other websites on the net. Today, people are starting to awaken to the truths of the universe, and if we are to win our battle for monetary freedom this will be dependent upon people awakening to the truths of our financial system. And how will people awaken to this truth? By holding the personality trait of curiosity close to their heart.

So why do I say that curiosity is the most essential element of wealth & happiness? Because curiosity is the one element that prevents us from only believing what we are told by those in positions of authority. When people take the time to search the origins of closely-held beliefs, they are often shocked that these beliefs were not the result of personal experience or a journey of discovery, but merely the result of hearing or reading someone else's beliefs and internalizing them as their own. That is why TV programming is called TV "PROGRAMMING". It's just a medium used to program people's minds.

Those that are easily fooled and taken advantage of, often do not have the essential element of curiosity coursing through their blood. However, those that remain strongly curious are most apt to arrive at the truth, not just in the financial world, but in all aspects of life, whether this pertains to religion, relationships or anything else. If you do not understand monetary truth, it is literally impossible to build wealth in this world as you will always be taken advantage of by everyone else that benefits from monetary lies.   Though some may say that "ignorance is bliss", this mantra was likely developed by the same people that teach children that "curiosity killed the cat" instead of teaching that "curiosity liberated the cat". It all makes sense right? Teach kids that curiosity killed the cat to dampen their curiosity when they are young and this false belief naturally transitions into the belief in adults that ignorance is bliss so adults can believe all lies taught to them until the day they die.

In fact, you will find that when you discuss the truth of any topic - politics, finance, religion - with someone, that they often have already been exposed to the truth but that their lack of curiosity was responsible for their summary dismissal of the truth and their continued belief in a pack of lies. Remember, in 1934, US Congressman Louis McFadden stated the following about the men that started our counterfeit monetary system:

"This evil institution [The US Federal Reserve] has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it."

Best investing,

JS Kim
Founder & Chief Investment Strategist
SmartKnowledgeU
www.smartknowledgeu.com
"We build wealth. Not dreams."

"For a more detailed explanation of this topic, WATCH THIS VIDEO

The Secret Essential Personality Trait for Wealth & Happiness

w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: The Key Essential Personality Trait for Wealth & Happiness
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 06:30:09 PM »
Well that's odd.

Up until now I thought the most vital personality trait was bigotry.

Who knew?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 10:02:06 PM »
Well that's odd.

Up until now I thought the most vital personality trait was bigotry.

Who knew?

{whispering} pssst. We already knew that about you. It was revealed in your commentary.   ;)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 10:39:22 PM »
1. Good, I guess I can simply quantify my curiosity and pay this man in curiosity units then?

LOL... nope. He doesn't accept curiosity units... or cash. He walks his talk.

2. Apparently, this man isn't curious enough to be capable to generate sufficient wealth in the markets independent of charging members of his site (in dollars) for "research." If he were just a tad bit more curious perhaps he could eschew such extraneous services.

Actually, this is what he does for a living. that's like telling a plumber he's probably not a very good plumber because he's not giving away his services for free, but is actually charging for them.  ;)

3. I'll drop my first child straight into markets based on the implication of Kim's genius theorem: the child's curiosity is sure to generate practically unlimited wealth since curiosity is the determinative factor in wealth accumulation!

Ummm... I don't think that's what he meant. lol.

However, if you nurture your child's curiosity factor from a young age, they're probably going to be much better prepared to both understand and deal with the issues that arise in the markets, and in so doing not blindly march off the edge of a cliff like lemmings, like so many who have had the curiosity programmed out of them. At least that's my interpretation. The mind control is everywhere!!!!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 02:33:39 PM »
1. Apparently, this man doesn't have the requisite curiosity to generate wealth via market activity: instead, he charges members of his site (in dollars) for "research." If only he were a bit more curious, he could be self sufficient and not need all our money.

Actually, he USED TO be a trader. He was so disgusted with what he saw on Wall Street, he left it (prior to the crash of 2008) He actually prefers to be paid in GOLD not dollars.

3. "Key Essential" is a redundant expression.

So is "stupid man" and "intelligent woman", but people use those redundant expressions all the time.  ;)
w