Author Topic: I'm calling out Charles Glass  (Read 10317 times)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm calling out Charles Glass
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2012, 02:06:23 PM »
Great trainer.  The way he pushed Flex in ... what was it?  "Under Construction"?  Legendary shit, telling him to contract, contract, contract! 

I also like how he helped Paul Dillet build such a huge back :D

The only time I recall him really helping anybody was Gunter in 2002, and we all know that was a result of the big krout finding the right drug cocktail.  Glass had all of the genetic talent in the world at his hands and his guidance never helped anybody beat Dorian, Ronnie or Jay.  Cormier was the only guy under his tutelage who actually improved over the years ... Flex and Dillet came on very strong in 1993 and never duplicated those physiques again.  (I will give both of them props for showing up bigger, if a bit smoother, in 1996, though.  Those two fuckers were almost unreal at the Ironman and ASC that year.)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 02:13:06 PM »
Let's get one thing straight. This muthafucka Glass lives in the back of the gym eatin Rahman noodles and using a couple of 45 lb plates as a pillow. You put him in the dojo with me and you're gonna see him get beaten to the brink of death's door. He's gonna be put on a strict diet of Karate kicks right hooks for 15 minutes.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 02:17:48 PM »
Let's get one thing straight. This muthafucka Glass lives in the back of the gym eatin Rahman noodles and using a couple of 45 lb plates as a pillow. You put him in the dojo with me and you're gonna see him get beaten to the brink of death's door. He's gonna be put on a strict diet of Karate kicks right hooks for 15 minutes.
You are such a tough dude.... ::)    Who are you kidding ?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 02:26:03 PM »

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 02:33:09 PM »

Poor guy.  I'd love to have a 18" dick sometimes, but it'd really have to be a pain in the end.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 03:30:00 PM »
how much you wanna bet that he has nailed plenty of hot white ass?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2012, 03:40:23 PM »

ultra pathetic

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2012, 06:24:27 PM »
Great trainer.  The way he pushed Flex in ... what was it?  "Under Construction"?  Legendary shit, telling him to contract, contract, contract! 

I also like how he helped Paul Dillet build such a huge back :D

The only time I recall him really helping anybody was Gunter in 2002, and we all know that was a result of the big krout finding the right drug cocktail.  Glass had all of the genetic talent in the world at his hands and his guidance never helped anybody beat Dorian, Ronnie or Jay.  Cormier was the only guy under his tutelage who actually improved over the years ... Flex and Dillet came on very strong in 1993 and never duplicated those physiques again.  (I will give both of them props for showing up bigger, if a bit smoother, in 1996, though.  Those two fuckers were almost unreal at the Ironman and ASC that year.)

Tells u how bad west coast bbers suck!! Yeah they might win a show here and there like Cormier and flex but the real winners aside from Arnold ( who isn't even from there) California has produced shit bbers!! So far the current Olympia winners from mass/Vegas, Florida, England, Texas, and denver.....

California = overrated

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »
  I would like to see gym rat beat charles up in a dojo

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2013, 07:52:54 PM »

lolz

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2013, 07:56:33 PM »

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »
Glass is GH15.... :P