Author Topic: Stock Market UP over 100% Under President Obama's Leadership!!!  (Read 12065 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Stock Market UP over 100% Under President Obama's Leadership!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2013, 06:02:26 PM »
quatify how obama hasnt made things worse and how bush did for the economy. Simply saying something doesnt make it so brainchild.

Obama certainly has made things worse with his legislation like obamacare, dodd frank, anti business actions like creating more red tape for companies and individuals, not approving of job producing projects or slowing them down.

You see I can say things too, I can also back up each and everyone of those with a tangible example. All youre doing is saying that it and not explaining how.

LOL i know why youre not bc you dont have any idea and youre just parroting a libtard talking point.

Post a source for the things he has done worse than Bush and i will respond.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2013, 06:07:19 PM »
Post a source for the things he has done worse than Bush and i will respond.
LOL this thread has never been a whos worse thread you libtard moron. Who cares whos worse they both suck ass!!!!

you keep trying to point to bush to excuse obamas idiocy.

Obama has been horrible for the economy, his legislation has done nothing but hinder the economy and will continue to do so for YEARS after he leaves office.

Bush was a shitty president as well but he didnt cause the economic collapse. Obama didnt cause it either but he certainly isnt helping it.

Now tell me how obama has helped the economy, dont just say he is ending the wars b/c that doesnt mean shit. How do you believe ending the wars is going to help the economy now.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 04:16:51 AM »
Stock market was DOWN over 60% with Republican "leadership"

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it !!  :-*

It's all fake. It's a classic PUMP & DUMP. When the market crashes, either by algorhythmic HFT gone amuck, or a deliberate implosion, people are gonna have a very nasty, rude & horrifically brutal awakening.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2013, 04:22:43 AM »
Meh....shit happens when you print money at will. All of this fake amassed wealth is just more to be taxed.

Holy Cow! I don't think Coach and I have ever held the same viewpoint on a political theory... ever!  :o
But ya, ditto what he just said. It's just an amplified, magnified, accelerated rate of thievery. It's bad enough all the QE is eroding the value of the money you currently have, ...but then they take even more through direct taxation. First they hit you with the stealth tax, ...then they get you with a direct one on what's left. They've got you coming AND going.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2013, 04:33:58 AM »
Good stuff in this thread, fellas.

The Fed and the banks will continue to pump up the market and make the bubble as big as possible, the media will play its role as well.

When the trap is set the cattle will be herded into slaughterhouse before they know what hit them.

There are trillions in inflationary wealth to be had and the financial institutions will get it one way or the other.

BINGO!!!

Anyone who trades the stock market these days is either:

• A. a damned fool
  • B. an ultra, ultra, savvy investor
  • C. someone with more money than brains
  • D. or someone with cohones the size of over-inflated beachballs

And with all the test usage on these boards, I know Option D is just not an option. lol.  ;D
w

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2013, 04:53:48 AM »
 Bush jr outspent every President from G. Washington to B. Clinton COMBINED and the stock market declined by 60%.

Please explain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2013, 05:04:56 AM »
Bush jr outspent every President from G. Washington to B. Clinton COMBINED and the stock market declined by 60%.

Please explain.

Obama has outspent w Benny.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2013, 06:07:51 AM »

Republicans produced massive deficits & stocks DROPPED 60%.

Explain that.

Hey, retard, was the end of 2007 the only year under Republican leadership that counted.

What about 2000 to 2007 when in that time the market hit 1400, UE rate was lower than today, gas was lower than today and deficits lower than today?

You are a freaking idiot. Taking a snapshot of half a year and ignoring the other 7 1/2 years. Buffoon!!

Only reason market is high now, has nothing to do with Democratic leadership. Has to do with the Fed pumping or rather printing millions of dollars and keeping interests so low that money has nowhere to go but to the stock market.

Besides, market being high is not necessarily indicative of the health of the economy.

Wait until that bubble burst and it will burst. You better hope is not under "democratic leadership".

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2013, 07:24:32 AM »
Hey, retard, was the end of 2007 the only year under Republican leadership that counted.

What about 2000 to 2007 when in that time the market hit 1400, UE rate was lower than today, gas was lower than today and deficits lower than today?

You are a freaking idiot. Taking a snapshot of half a year and ignoring the other 7 1/2 years. Buffoon!!

Only reason market is high now, has nothing to do with Democratic leadership. Has to do with the Fed pumping or rather printing millions of dollars and keeping interests so low that money has nowhere to go but to the stock market.

Besides, market being high is not necessarily indicative of the health of the economy.

Wait until that bubble burst and it will burst. You better hope is not under "democratic leadership".

No but it took years for their destructive policies to take effect :)

They needed a full 6-7 years to destroy what Clinton had built.

To be serious a bubble is a bubble and doesnt care who is president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2013, 07:25:53 AM »

To be serious a bubble is a bubble and doesnt care who is president.

What destructive polices? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 07:31:45 AM »
What destructive polices? 

Read the last sentence in my post again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2013, 07:32:37 AM »
Read the last sentence in my post again.

I did - GWB created the housing bubble? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2013, 07:46:34 AM »
I did - GWB created the housing bubble? 

Not to my knowledge.

I think most of the things with the economy is out of control for even the pres.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2013, 07:48:42 AM »
Not to my knowledge.

I think most of the things with the economy is out of control for even the pres.

So why did you blame him for the crash?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2013, 08:04:42 AM »

Please explain.

It's been explaind numerous times.
Y

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2013, 10:29:56 AM »
BINGO!!!

Anyone who trades the stock market these days is either:

• A. a damned fool
  • B. an ultra, ultra, savvy investor
  • C. someone with more money than brains
  • D. or someone with cohones the size of over-inflated beachballs

And with all the test usage on these boards, I know Option D is just not an option. lol.  ;D

"I'll take "B" Alex, for 1000"
thanks again for a great financial planner. knows when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.

w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »

Clinton built.

Brush up on your history, pal.
In Clinton's last 2 years, the economy lost close to 2 million jobs and the tech bubble burst as bad as one of my farts after eating pork beans.

If Bush did anything wrong, it was going along and signing every stupid bill that DEMOCRATS created in his last 2 years in office. That little fact, that Democrats had majority in the Senate houses and later a dominatn majority in both houses seems to escape your brain. Those last 2 years was when the economy hit the skids. What a coincidence? That almost at the same time that demotwats took were in legislative control the economy became crap and it is still crap.

Obama has been president for 5 years now and he has done nothing but make it all worse.  

Yay. Lets celebrate 14000 stock market while UE rate is terrible, people earn less, work less and expenditures/borrowing by government is at all time high.

The market hit 14000 when Bush was president. I don't remember democrats cheering.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2013, 11:00:40 AM »
Federal Reserve Money Printing Is The Real Reason Why The Stock Market Is Soaring
 By Michael, on January 28th, 2013   

You can thank the reckless money printing that the Federal Reserve has been doing for the incredible bull market that we have seen in recent months.  When the Federal Reserve does more "quantitative easing", it is the financial markets that benefit the most.  The Dow and the S&P 500 have both hit levels not seen since 2007 this month, and many analysts are projecting that 2013 will be a banner year for stocks.  But is a rising stock market really a sign that the overall economy is rapidly improving as many are suggesting?  Of course not.  Just because the Federal Reserve has inflated another false stock market bubble with a bunch of funny money does not mean that the U.S. economy is in great shape.  In fact, the truth is that things just keep getting worse for average Americans.  The percentage of working age Americans with a job has fallen from 60.6% to 58.6% while Barack Obama has been president, 40 percent of all American workers are making $20,000 a year or less, median household income has declined for four years in a row, and poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding.  So quantitative easing has definitely not made things better for the middle class.  But all of the money printing that the Fed has been doing has worked out wonderfully for Wall Street.  Profits are soaring at Goldman Sachs and luxury estates in the Hamptons are selling briskly.  Unfortunately, this is how things work in America these days.  Our "leaders" seem far more concerned with the welfare of Wall Street than they do about the welfare of the American people.  When things get rocky, their first priority always seems to be to do whatever it takes to pump up the financial markets.

When QE3 was announced, it was heralded as the grand solution to all of our economic problems.  But the truth is that those running things knew exactly what it would do.  Quantitative easing always pumps up the financial markets, and that overwhelmingly benefits those that are wealthy.  In fact, a while back a CNBC article discussed a very interesting study from the Bank of England which showed a clear correlation between quantitative easing and rising stock prices...

It said that the Bank of England’s policies of quantitative easing – similar to the Fed’s – had benefited mainly the wealthy.

Specifically, it said that its QE program had boosted the value of stocks and bonds by 26 percent, or about $970 billion. It said that about 40 percent of those gains went to the richest 5 percent of British households.

Many said the BOE's easing added to social anger and unrest. Dhaval Joshi, of BCA Research wrote that  “QE cash ends up overwhelmingly in profits, thereby exacerbating already extreme income inequality and the consequent social tensions that arise from it."
So should we be surprised that stocks are now the highest that they have been in more than 5 years?

Of course not.

And who benefits from this?

The wealthy do.  In fact, 82 percent of all individually held stocks are owned by the wealthiest 5 percent of all Americans.

Unfortunately, all of this reckless money printing has a very negative impact on all the rest of us.  When the Fed floods the financial system with money, that causes inflation.  That means that the cost of living has gone up even though your paycheck may not have.

If you go to the supermarket frequently, you know exactly what I am talking about.  The new "sale prices" are what the old "regular prices" used to be.  They keep shrinking many of the package sizes in order to try to hide the inflation, but I don't think many people are fooled.  Our food dollars are not stretching nearly as far as they used to, and we can blame the Federal Reserve for that.

For much more on rising prices in America, please see this article: "Somebody Should Start The ‘Stuff Costs Too Much’ Party".

Sadly, this is what the Federal Reserve does.  The system was designed to create inflation.  Before the Federal Reserve came into existence, the United States never had an ongoing problem with inflation.  But since the Fed was created, the United States has endured constant inflation.  In fact, we have come to accept it as "normal".  Just check out the amazing chart in the video posted below...

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/federal-reserve-money-printing-is-the-real-reason-why-the-stock-market-is-soaring

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »
So why did you blame him for the crash?

You mean the housing bubble?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2013, 03:53:21 PM »
Guys, you're all blaming the President... whether he be Republican or Democrat, when in reality it is Federal Reserve Policy that dictates. Sure Presidents sign policies into effect, ...but at the behest of the Fed. President's don't control the Fed, ...it's the other way around. Presidents are simply the front men who take the blame for carrying out someone else's agenda.
w

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 11:03:37 AM »

Please explain.

Still not ONE intelligent explanation.

Not surprising for GetBig.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2013, 05:51:05 AM »
Still not ONE intelligent explanation.

Not surprising for GetBig.

That is because you are too stupid to accept the truth of what is going on here. It has already been stated.

Not even under Bush did the Fed keep the interest rates this low and print so much money. That is your answer. Now scram, nitwit.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2013, 06:06:58 AM »
Not only that but since when is the stock market a true indicator of the overall health of the economy?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2013, 06:46:02 AM »
Not only that but since when is the stock market a true indicator of the overall health of the economy?

When Obama is president and it is up....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2013, 06:52:25 AM »
When Obama is president and it is up....

The market will do ok so long as Obama is shackled from doin any further damage to the economy.