Author Topic: Liberal Obamabots attacking Rand Paul over Brennan Filibuster - LMFAO!!!  (Read 743 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Here are the 10 best lines from the speech:

Paul begins:

"I will speak until I can no longer speak."

On the ambiguous criteria for drone targets:

"Are you going to just drop a drone hellfire missile on Jane Fonda? Are you going to drop a missile on Kent State?"

On smoking:

"If we believe [Obama] to be a good man who would never kill noncombatants in a cafe in Houston, sitting out in a sidewalk cafe, smoking — oh, that's right you're not allowed to smoke cigarettes anymore."

On targeting Americans who oppose the government:

"Has anyone ever been on the internet? Have you ever seen the crackpots on the Internet?"

On Obama's shift on civil liberties:

"I think its also safe to say that Barack Obama of 2007 would be right down here with me arguing against this drone-strike program if he we're in the Senate."

On the White House "kill list":

"You don't think a President working off of PowerPoint slides and flash cards might not make a mistake?"

Invoking Hitler:

"I'm not saying that anyone is Hitler, don't misunderstand me. But what I am saying that is…when a democracy gets it wrong, you want the law to be in place.”

Giving Obama some credit:

“I frankly don't think he'll be killing people in their homes tonight."

Claiming that the filibuster was not partisan:

“I have allowed the president to pick his political appointees...But I will not sit quietly and let him shred the Constitution."

A dose of reality:

“Ultimately, I can’t win. There’s not enough votes.”

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-filibuster-2013-3#ixzz2Mnj4wApw

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Paul begins:

"Are you going to just drop a drone hellfire missile on Jane Fonda? Are you going to drop a missile on Kent State?"

On smoking:

"If we believe [Obama] to be a good man who would never kill noncombatants in a cafe in Houston, sitting out in a sidewalk cafe, smoking — oh, that's right you're not allowed to smoke cigarettes anymore."

"Has anyone ever been on the internet? Have you ever seen the crackpots on the Internet?"

"I think its also safe to say that Barack Obama of 2007 would be right down here with me arguing against this drone-strike program if he we're in the Senate."

"You don't think a President working off of PowerPoint slides and flash cards might not make a mistake?"

Invoking Hitler:

"I'm not saying that anyone is Hitler, don't misunderstand me. But what I am saying that is…when a democracy gets it wrong, you want the law to be in place.”

“I have allowed the president to pick his political appointees...But I will not sit quietly and let him shred the Constitution."

A dose of reality:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-filibuster-2013-3#ixzz2Mnj4wApw

Sounds like a good speech.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Paul begins:

On smoking:

Invoking Hitler:

A dose of reality:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
EXCLUSIVE: ACLU Backs Paul's Filibuster
 www.breitbart.com ^ | March 6 2013 | Ben Shapiro

Posted on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:02:40

On Wednesday afternoon, Christopher Anders, Senior Legislative Council at the American Civil Liberties Union in Washington D.C., spoke with Breitbart News exclusively about Senator Rand Paul’s filibuster of the John Brennan nomination to CIA director over the administration’s failures to answer questions about domestic use of drones. Anders backed Paul to the hilt, and was highly critical of the Obama administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just checked out the HP thread again- 

seriously - if you need no other evidence that Obama has a cult of personality going on - read it 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Yup - the press will be making this guy out to be a complete crackpot soon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

To date - this is Rand Pauls' finest hour!!!!!

FU Obama you communist pofs and scumbag rat thug corrupt thief and NWO pig!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Just checked out the HP thread again- 

seriously - if you need no other evidence that Obama has a cult of personality going on - read it 

How can you keep reading that garbage?

Three pages and I want to go throw up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/democrats-rand-paul-filibuster_n_2825847.html#comments

New article - same left wing cult devotion to their Drone Warrior in Chief

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I like this crackpot.