Author Topic: Natural stack, alternative to 'roids  (Read 18492 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: Natural stack, alternative to 'roids
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2013, 10:24:26 AM »
lol at the thread title. ::)

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2013, 10:24:51 AM »
If my main concern were putting on size, why would I be measuring my bodyfat? There are these things called MIRRORS, which can pretty much give me an assessment of how my progress was going. I didn't run around frantically, with a pair of calipers every two days, thinking, Gosh!! I hope I'm still lean!!

I'm not the one, whining about what supposedly is "basically impossible for a natural". That's the goofy mentality that keeps perma-leaners puny. "I can't do this, because I'm natural"; "I can't do that, because I'm natural." "I can't tie my shoe, because I'm natural". "I can't start my lawnmower, because I'm natural."

As I said, I was simply trying to hit 200 by semester's end. But, I reach that mark ahead of schedule (March 20, 1996, to be exact). So, I kept going, until I hit 210. Even the guys larger than me noticed my progress and encouraged me to keep up the good work.

It's a good thing I did this, before I joined Getbig and found out how "impossible" it is. Otherwise, I'd still be 189 lbs.  ;D

I said it was impossible for a natural to put on ten pounds of lean mass in three months. I did not say it was impossible to gain ten pounds in three months. I'm implying that you gained mostly fat and water and you have no proof otherwise.
S

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2013, 10:55:40 AM »

I said it was impossible for a natural to put on ten pounds of lean mass in three months. I did not say it was impossible to gain ten pounds in three months. I'm implying that you gained mostly fat and water and you have no proof otherwise.

Yeah, because I don't have a time machine. ::)

Fat and water must have allowed me to bench 315 for 3-4 reps, when I could barely move 300 (with the stars aligned and rabbits' feet in my pocket).

You must have the "Hydroxycut delusion". That's when guys yap about how lean they are, when they're being dwarfed in the gym. I once had that myself.

That guy has arms bigger than my legs and can move weights that would put me in the hospital. But, hey, I'm leaner than he is.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »
You people have a lot to learn about getting swole.
K

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2013, 11:50:01 AM »
 ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2013, 12:01:09 PM »
::)

Hey! I'm leaner than you permabulkers!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2013, 12:02:16 PM »

Hey! I'm leaner than you permabulkers!!

this looks better than an obese "bodybuilder"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
this looks better than an obese "bodybuilder"

Only if you're in the mood for chicken.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
Yeah, because I don't have a time machine. ::)

Fat and water must have allowed me to bench 315 for 3-4 reps, when I could barely move 300 (with the stars aligned and rabbits' feet in my pocket).

You must have the "Hydroxycut delusion". That's when guys yap about how lean they are, when they're being dwarfed in the gym. I once had that myself.

That guy has arms bigger than my legs and can move weights that would put me in the hospital. But, hey, I'm leaner than he is.

I'm sorry, I can see now that you are the alpha male. Clearly part of the genetic elite. Please post a pic of your buff swoleness. I'm sure you dwarf everyone on getbig and must be no less than 400lbs of lean mass.
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »
of course fat and water increase your strength you fucking moron

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2013, 12:24:52 PM »
I'm sorry, I can see now that you are the alpha male. Clearly part of the genetic elite. Please post a pic of your buff swoleness. I'm sure you dwarf everyone on getbig and must be no less than 400lbs of lean mass.

He actually does.  MCWAY has posted many pictures in the past!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2013, 12:37:31 PM »
of course fat and water increase your strength you fucking moron

If fat and water increased your strength, NJ governor, Chris Christie, would be the world's strongest man.

Perma-leaners like you are not only small, they're apparently senseless, too.

Fat and water cushion the joints. They DO NOT increase your strength, genius. Muscle does, however.

But, that's something you won't get getting anytime soon, worried about getting fat.

Wrong again, whiny one!

What is it with your apparent inability to read simple sentences? I never claimed to be genetically elite (I do believe I identified myself as an ectomorphic guy). Nor did I ever claim that all the weight I put on my body was lean mass.

Nor did I claim that I was ripped now. I'm not, nor do I need to be.

My entire point, which you and fellow perma-leaner, Anabolichalo, missed by a country mile, is that eating big is a MUST, if mass if your priority. That is especially true, if you started off skinny as I did.

Get the size you need first. Worry about the cuts later. That's how it's been done for generations, hence the term, "off-season".

As Big Ach stated you can go too far in both directions. You can put on too much weight too quickly, resulting in too much bodyfat. You can ALSO do the opposite, making almost no gains in size and mass, being foolishly too preoccupied with being lean 24/7.

Halo is a prime example, hence the reason he keeps putting up dozens of threads, lamenting his smallness and wishing for that perfect steroid stack to let him eat like a bird but get bigger.

Yet, delusional perma-leaners like you think you can do what steroid-using, genetically superior bodybuilders can't: Put on pure muscle all the time and stay lean.

So, you and Halo have decided to remain small and yap about being lean (something I did, back in the day, when faced with guys in the gym who made me look like a smurf).

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
you think permaleaners feel impressed by your bloated fat ass benching 3-4 plates for a few shitty reps

i have seen guys like you do this

then walk around with an air of self fulfillment after they do their shitty few reps with a big weight and they are about to have a heart attack

i just look at them and shake my head

the kings of the gym are the competitors who pump out sets of 12 with your big fat natural struggle weight

nobody cares you're natural either

all we see is a big fat delusional man with a chip on his shoulder

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2013, 12:57:52 PM »
you think permaleaners feel impressed by your bloated fat ass benching 3-4 plates for a few shitty reps

i have seen guys like you do this

then walk around with an air of self fulfillment after they do their shitty few reps with a big weight and they are about to have a heart attack

i just look at them and shake my head

the kings of the gym are the competitors who pump out sets of 12 with your big fat natural struggle weight

nobody cares you're natural either

all we see is a big fat delusional man with a chip on his shoulder

Then apparently, you need glasses, as well as clues and some size.

I'm not the one, posting thread after thread after thread, lamenting about my puniness, wondering when my magical stack will appear and how useless it is to train without drugs. By your own admission, even the guys on the Steroid forum got tired of your blubbering and booted you off, telling you to come here.

As for being king of the gym, that honor will NEVER fall on you. Heck, dollars to donuts, the girls in the Zumba classes train harder than you (and probably have more muscle to boot).

You shake your head, because the "kings in the gym" move weights, the mere sight of which would put you in a body cast. 315 for 4-5 reps was back in the day for me. I incline with that now.

You and your crachkhead physique can keep boo-hooing about what you can't do, unless that magic syringe hits your @$$-cheeks. But, you might want to limit it to one thread, before you get booted off here, too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2013, 01:00:09 PM »
If fat and water increased your strength, NJ governor, Chris Christie, would be the world's strongest man.

Umm CC is holding the entire state of NJ on his shoulders.  nuff said.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2013, 01:06:09 PM »
If my main concern were putting on size, why would I be measuring my bodyfat? There are these things called MIRRORS, which can pretty much give me an assessment of how my progress was going. I didn't run around frantically, with a pair of calipers every two days, thinking, Gosh!! I hope I'm still lean!!

I'm not the one, whining about what supposedly is "basically impossible for a natural". That's the goofy mentality that keeps perma-leaners puny. "I can't do this, because I'm natural"; "I can't do that, because I'm natural." "I can't tie my shoe, because I'm natural". "I can't start my lawnmower, because I'm natural."

As I said, I was simply trying to hit 200 by semester's end. But, I reach that mark ahead of schedule (March 20, 1996, to be exact). So, I kept going, until I hit 210. Even the guys larger than me noticed my progress and encouraged me to keep up the good work.

It's a good thing I did this, before I joined Getbig and found out how "impossible" it is. Otherwise, I'd still be 189 lbs.  ;D

:D

Ummm…genius, I didn’t claim that I could bench 405 at a bodyweight of 235. In fact, I specifically said that I’ve never tried that.

It was nearly three years ago (Sept 1, 2005, to be exact; I posted it on a Getbig thread, after I pulled it off). At that time, my bodyweight was 252, NOT 235.

Nor did I claim that I was “lean”, when I did it. As a matter of fact, one of the reasons that I STOPPED using one of my favorite weight gainers is due to the extra fat I put on while bulking up in 2004 and 2005. Yes, I reached my size and strength goals. But, my waist took a beating for it. I could barely see my abs; the handles got thicker, and my arms didn’t have a biceps and triceps. They were just two big limbs.

I mentioned that two years ago on the Natual Bodybuilding forum, LONG before you ever came to this site, Deicide.

And, O ye in desperate need of “Hooked on Phonics”, the quote of mine that you woefully misused says that I’m a “LEANER” 235. That is, I’m leaner now than I was at 252. I estimate that my current bodyfat is 19-20%. That, O blubbering one, is “leaner” than the 25% or so bodyfat I was carrying at 252.

Unlike you,  I didn’t (and don’t) blubber about how poor my genetics are or sing woe-is-me songs, putting on sackcloth and ashes upon reaching my 30th birthday, as you’ve been doing for months. I do the best I can with what I have. To date, every goal that I once thought I’d have to use steroids to achieve, I’ve reached WITHOUT THEM.

No bleating, no excuse-making!!!

Now, the challenge for me is to replicate the size and strength I had, minus the 40+ inch waist or the mega-sized rump I sported back in ’05 (although my wife digs my big booty).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2013, 01:13:52 PM »
:D

Thanks for making my point, Adonis.

Back then (2008) at 235, my strength levels were near what they were at 252 (back in 2005).

And, as I clearly stated, I learned the hard way that I couldn't eat the same volume of food at age 32 that I did at age 22.

You are comparing two different periods of time, separated by nearly a decade.

Now, that I'm approaching the big 40, there's no way I'm going to eat the way I did 17 years ago.

The metabolism is slower; plus I'm not walking up and down hills in college, or playing softball and/or volleyball with my church league, anymore.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »

Perma-leaners like you are not only small, they're apparently senseless, too.

Fat and water cushion the joints. They DO NOT increase your strength, genius. Muscle does, however.

But, that's something you won't get getting anytime soon, worried about getting fat.

Wrong again, whiny one!

What is it with your apparent inability to read simple sentences? I never claimed to be genetically elite (I do believe I identified myself as an ectomorphic guy). Nor did I ever claim that all the weight I put on my body was lean mass.

Nor did I claim that I was ripped now. I'm not, nor do I need to be.

My entire point, which you and fellow perma-leaner, Anabolichalo, missed by a country mile, is that eating big is a MUST, if mass if your priority. That is especially true, if you started off skinny as I did.

Get the size you need first. Worry about the cuts later. That's how it's been done for generations, hence the term, "off-season".

As Big Ach stated you can go too far in both directions. You can put on too much weight too quickly, resulting in too much bodyfat. You can ALSO do the opposite, making almost no gains in size and mass, being foolishly too preoccupied with being lean 24/7.

Halo is a prime example, hence the reason he keeps putting up dozens of threads, lamenting his smallness and wishing for that perfect steroid stack to let him eat like a bird but get bigger.

Yet, delusional perma-leaners like you think you can do what steroid-using, genetically superior bodybuilders can't: Put on pure muscle all the time and stay lean.

So, you and Halo have decided to remain small and yap about being lean (something I did, back in the day, when faced with guys in the gym who made me look like a smurf).

And you obviously can't detect sarcasm or have any skill at reading comprehension. I'll leave you with this. a diamond doesn't look like a diamond when it's covered in 60 pounds of shit. Have a nice day.
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2013, 01:26:11 PM »
Thanks for making my point, Adonis.

Back then (2008) at 235, my strength levels were near what they were at 252 (back in 2005).

And, as I clearly stated, I learned the hard way that I couldn't eat the same volume of food at age 32 that I did at age 22.

You are comparing two different periods of time, separated by nearly a decade.

Are you still fat circa 2008 and earlier?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2013, 01:31:55 PM »
Are you still fat circa 2008 and earlier?

I wasn't fat in 2008; nor am I fat NOW. As long as the abs are visible (which they are now and were then), I'm cool.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2013, 01:33:08 PM »

And you obviously can't detect sarcasm or have any skill at reading comprehension. I'll leave you with this. a diamond doesn't look like a diamond when it's covered in 60 pounds of shit. Have a nice day.

I'll leave you with this: If you have to squint to see if a diamond actually is a diamond, chances are that it's not; or if it is, it still ain't worth much.

You're welcome!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2013, 01:34:28 PM »
I wasn't fat in 2008; nor am I fat NOW. As long as the abs are visible (which they are now and were then), I'm cool.
20 percent plus bodyfat is fat. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2013, 01:40:53 PM »
20 percent plus bodyfat is fat.  

If your abs are visible, you're not fat. Mine are visible.

Not fat, not ripped, just normal.

BTW, if you're going to dredge up some of my old posts, you might want to add this one from Christmas Eve 2005:

I've had some great workout the last week or so, as it's been fairly empty at the gym!!

The only bad thing about this time of year, especially where I train (Bally Total Fitness), is that in about a week or two, the New Years' Resolutionist crew will be bum-rushing the gym, initially eager to whittle off those Christmas pounds.

I guess you take the bitter with the sweet.

Nonetheless, I've achieved all of my training goals in 2005:

- I reached my biggest bodyweight ever, 252 lbs.

- I broke the 400-lb mark on my bench press, reaching 405 on Sept. 1

- My arms hit the 181/4-inch mark.

- After bulking to 252, I managed to, as a last-minute goal, cut down to 227 in three months, maintaining most of my size and virtually all of my strength.

Bodybuilding-wise, 2005 was good for me. I hope 2006 is even better, not only for me but for all the GetBig folks here.

I hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Eat, Drink, Be Massive, and may God Bless You ALL!!!

MCWAY

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2013, 01:44:31 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2013, 01:46:45 PM »

Just remind the perma-leaners that they'll still have to eat, even with that shot in their hind quarters.