Author Topic: is it common for 250lbs juiced up 30 year old gymrats to live with their parents  (Read 7442 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
dennis, a danish bodybuilder who lives with his controlling mother wants to meet a female to have a meaningful relationship with. he is very awkward socially. eventually he gives up and travels to thailand to meet a woman, like his ectomorphic older uncle. there he feels very bad about all women seem to be whores. he then goes to the gym to pump his sorrows away, where he meets some thai bodybuilders who hook him up with their sister. they start seeing eachother and she comes with him to denmark where he stores her in a studio and lives a double life spending half the time with his wife and half the time with his mother. one day his mother finds out as they walk into eachother on the street. then there is probably soms sort of catharsis i cant recall how it ended
Wtf? I thought someone photo shopped that as a joke. Wasn't it called teddy bear or something like that before?

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Yes, it's very common.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Wtf? I thought someone photo shopped that as a joke. Wasn't it called teddy bear or something like that before?
yes i posted the full movie on the previous page

the other movie that was posted was the short first movie

lon movie seems hilarious

watching now first time

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Will this be on the Lifetime or Oxygen channel?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Lol my trainingpartner is 32  and lives with his mother. 6 months ago he got himself a little apartment (ofcourse his mother payed all the furnitures) in another nearby town where hi works. but he rents it only because it was so embarassing to take chicks home so he only sleeps there wjen his with a girl...i think he has slept there like 10 nights in 6 months. 8 of them because hi was to tored to drive to his mother in the middle of the night after work

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Some live with their girlfriend's parents in their trailer with the girlfriend and her black son.
K

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Some live with their girlfriend's parents in their trailer with the girlfriend and her black son.

Ouch. lol

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

I just watched it, I thought it was brilliant. I love Danish cinema.

Is there a longer version?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I just watched it, I thought it was brilliant. I love Danish cinema.

Is there a longer version?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

I'm already downloading the torrent thanks

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
pretty good movie and acting, sad and painfull indeed, poor dennis you emmediately feel sympathy for him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i'm not sure about the ending

did she leave her successful gym in warm sunny pattaya behind to live in a rented studio with an unemployed bum?

or is he going with her to thailand to run the gym and export juice to denmark?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i bet alot of people on here live with their mom

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Cool, thx
pretty decent movie, the first half is best

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Is it common for a guy to have 14 gimmicks and suck at all of them?

lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I  bet that first scene is vintage Ronnie Rockel. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Poor son of a bitch.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Lol my trainingtransgenderpartner is 32  and lives with his mother. 6 months ago he got himself a little apartment (ofcourse his mother payed all the furnitures) in another nearby town where hi works. but he rents it only because it was so embarassing to take chicks home so he only sleeps there wjen his with a girl...i think he has slept there like 10 nights in 6 months. 8 of them because hi was to tored to drive to his mother in the middle of the night after work

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Saw one person at gym, got idea for another fucking stupid thread.
I see stupid shit all the time at the gym.
Like yesterday, 2 big and jacked, but short black dudes. Doing the smallest partial pullups I have ever seen. They were doing about 6-ish reps, then rest 5 mins, and the then other dude would do the same and repeat.
I finished my whole workout and these guys wear still "doing" pull ups. :-\
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I just watched the movie. It was great but my god did it show bodybuilders in the absolute worse light. First, this guy's Norman Bates like relationship with his mother. Wowsers. No confidence, no personality, seems to have prostate problems and a wiener that doesn't work. He's a robot whose mother is in love him. And he's his mother's bitch.

Way to go bodybuilders!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I see stupid shit all the time at the gym.
Like yesterday, 2 big and jacked, but short black dudes. Doing the smallest partial pullups I have ever seen. They were doing about 6-ish reps, then rest 5 mins, and the then other dude would do the same and repeat.
I finished my whole workout and these guys wear still "doing" pull ups. :-\

There's morons like that everywhere.  At least you didn't start a thread about it.
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
There's morons like that everywhere.  At least you didn't start a thread about it.
lol i would have to start a few threads every time i go to the gym.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

saw kim kold live 8-10 years ago when he competed. got so pissed at his 3rd place finnish so he roidraged and threw the medal hard right at the audience. almost hit a girl in the face lol.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
I just watched the movie. It was great but my god did it show bodybuilders in the absolute worse light. First, this guy's Norman Bates like relationship with his mother. Wowsers. No confidence, no personality, seems to have prostate problems and a wiener that doesn't work. He's a robot whose mother is in love him. And he's his mother's bitch.

Way to go bodybuilders!

yes! ;D  but don't you see wiggs, that's the reason why it is so great! it shows the average bodybuilder type in moms basement, not the flex wheeler bling blink shit.

awesome stuff coming out from denmark right now

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Kovacs was over 300 and living with parents...