Author Topic: if your woman doesnt suck your cock, is that a permanent situation?  (Read 5303 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: if your woman doesnt suck your cock, is that a permanent situation?
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2013, 02:41:19 PM »
sounds like you made some fine choices in your life

lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2013, 02:50:01 PM »
not to assault other children, but to beat them up if they start a fight (as children do)

going to raise like japanese miracle child

only school study and high level of piano mastery as leisure activity

then expect for a child who not only beats up kids that they will never have contact with, but a very lonely depressed child who will forever hate his/her parents and will be a total burnout.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »
why am i not suprised by this thread the least. Obviously you re not the man in the relationship.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2013, 03:14:39 PM »
she only gave me a handful of crappy blowjobs with a condom on 6 years ago

after we moved to raw sex she didnt want anymore

havent had a bj in like a year

(homos need not apply)

Huh?!

Why the fuck not?  (No pun intended.) 

Unless she's just riding your cock at every opportunity, yeah, something is wrong.  My horniest girlfriends would, out of nowhere, unzip my Levi's, drop to their knees and start sucking my dick in their kitchen, they liked the dick so much.

I'd much rather fuck pussy, which is the reason I ask.  IF your gal is jumping on you more often than not, you've nothing to fret about.  If she's not, chances are good

*you need to push her a bit more to suck
*she's young-ish, like in her 20s.  Wait until she's mid-30s, and you'll be looking for the "stop" button on the bitch :)
*she's older and has little sex drive.  Better living through chemistry is the answer.
*she's worn out from her career, child-care or whatever.  A 3-day vacation is usually enough to clear a woman's mind enough to attend your pecker properly again.
*she's a bit nutty and tired of you, in which case you should dump her like last month's trash.

There's also the possibility that she has some weird mental hang-up about blowjobs.  Was she molested as a girl, perhaps forced to ... you know?  That could easily affect her attitude about oral sex.  She needs psychiatric attention for that if she hasn't sought it out already.  The main reason I say so is because she made you wear a condom before she blew you.  I have to say that strikes me as odd.  I've not been with near as many girls as I would've liked, but from my relatively limited experience (9 girls at last count?  I think that's right), not ONE of them has ever asked me to wear a rubber for a blowjob.  And only one asked that I not blow my load in her mouth (LOL, as if, fat Jen).

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2013, 04:43:05 PM »
if you dont cheat and provide for her and kid, she has the spousal, natural obligation/duty to do everything she can to please you,  release your stress so you can keep going on,  if she genuinely loves you , if she doesnt care it means she s using you and it's a one sided relationship where you re not listening to each others needs. You two clowns should prolly read the Bible and replace the past shitty system of rules in your relationship leading to its doom apparently by a better , proven one. A reality check for her is badly needed it seems, are you man enough to bring it to her? considering you need steroids to deal with your everyday life last time i heard, i doubt it.
 It's basic knowledge a woman has to know her place and what she s suposed to do to keep her husband faithful, satisfied and happy , but in this "modern" decadent world where everything is upside down i'm not surprised so many people both males and females forgot about these fundamental principles, which have always been the fucking same. You should be talking about all of this with her, not us, seriously.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2013, 04:50:28 PM »
split a bottle of rum with her.   on an empty stomach.  then just throw her down and F her mouth.  it's that simple.

If it's just a matter of her not being comfy, the alcohol will help.
If she's just not down for that, you have to decide if that's something you can live with.

There are girls who won't go down but will take a baseball bat up the ass... there are always tradeoffs.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 04:52:07 PM »
if you dont cheat and provide for her and kid, she has the spousal, natural obligation to do everything she can to please you,  release your stress so you can keep going on,  if she genuinely loves you , if she doesnt care it means she s using you and it's a one sided relationship where you re not listening to each others needs. You two clowns should prolly read the Bible and replace the past shitty system of rules in your relationship leading to its doom apparently by better , proven ones. A reality check for her is badly needed it seems, are you man enough to bring it to her? considering you need steroids to deal with your everyday life last time i heard, i doubt it.
 It's basic knowledge a woman has to know her place and what she s suposed to do to keep her husband faithful, satisfied and happy , but in this "modern" decadent world where everything is upside down i'm not surprised so many people both males and females forgot about these fundamental principles, which have always been the fucking same. You should be talking about all of this with her, not us, seriously.

you should listen to this man he has already told us he gets fucked / sucked dry 4 times a week (presumably with / by his licenced wife) and is an expert in selling 13 year old clapped out cars for more than they are worth
c

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 05:23:34 PM »

(homos need not apply)
Talk to her about you needs. But i think you are fucked. Some girls just dont like doing it. Your not even married and she isn't going down anymore. 

My girl likes sucking cock more then a gay dude. It's almost always done as part of foreplay. I think it is also her version of "i'm sorry" and "it's ok" as well.... But, i'll take it.... ;D
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 06:09:39 PM »
  That would NOT happen to ME.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 06:55:43 PM »

you should listen to this man he has already told us he gets fucked / sucked dry 4 times a week (presumably with / by his licenced wife) and is an expert in selling 13 year old clapped out cars for more than they are worth

well at least i dont need to start threads whining about how my wife doesnt want to suck my cock and how i need to inject male hormones in my body to feel like one. I could also ignore him and let him drone in his self made hell instead of giving him advises he will prolly ignore thinking he knows it all.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 07:13:42 PM »
Listen to me right now... I had a great girl for 8 years, but she was always shy about sucking and terrible at it, and it never got better :-(  There's no amount of talking or instruction to fix this, decide now if it's that important to you...

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2013, 07:30:28 PM »
Listen to me right now... I had a great girl for 8 years, but she was always shy about sucking and terrible at it, and it never got better :-(  There's no amount of talking or instruction to fix this, decide now if it's that important to you...

Agree no talkin or anyhjng can fix it cause more.than likely she is bored of you op.

I have had many long term.gfs who stopped doing it n barely did it. N I can easily say n knew whole time we wernt right for eachother.

My current girl who I am a perfect match with in every single way randomly sucks me all thru the day. I am actually very sick of it and my penis tip has been sensitive for months now so I only let her do it for a few mins then fuck. But every chance she gets which is few tines a day never missing a day she sucks it like a champ to.  There either into it or not n never will be. I settle it down to that this girl just genuinely loves me cause we both r a perfect match. Never argue just loving times. Find the bitch like that . She's obv not right as u made thus thread cause ur in happy about this .

Uberman is right but she should just genuinely know her place.  U two seem like two puzzle prices that don't fit. Cause if u did u would be able to talk to her about this n fix it.

Me n the current perfect bitch is nothing but pure talking n openness. She tells me when she's constipated even n I've helped.her shit in the bath tub with water cause she was so backed up n didn't mind..now that's openness n love lol.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2013, 09:49:28 PM »
theres a rare girl who really just doesnt like to suck dick.

most of them though, the ones who say they dont like it, they arent being accurate in their statement for one or more of these reasons=

1) they have never seen a nice looking dick before

2) their experience with men has been such that they do not think a man will respect a woman who sucks dick

3) shes just saying that to be nice instead of saying that she doesnt find your dick appealing

4) she likes doing it but hasnt gotten oral in return and does like feeling like she is putting out all the effort

theres other reasons , but i cant think of them at the moment..

the point is, you can usually get a woman to enjoy sucking penis.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2013, 09:52:59 PM »
Splash some water on that disease encrusted cock. Might up your chances a bit

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2013, 10:13:38 PM »
if you dont cheat and provide for her and kid, she has the spousal, natural obligation/duty to do everything she can to please you,  release your stress so you can keep going on,  if she genuinely loves you , if she doesnt care it means she s using you and it's a one sided relationship where you re not listening to each others needs. You two clowns should prolly read the Bible and replace the past shitty system of rules in your relationship leading to its doom apparently by a better , proven one. A reality check for her is badly needed it seems, are you man enough to bring it to her? considering you need steroids to deal with your everyday life last time i heard, i doubt it.
i just wanted to try steroids once to see what the fuss is all about   :-\  not a long term thing

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2013, 05:43:27 AM »
well at least i dont need to start threads whining about how my wife doesnt want to suck my cock and how i need to inject male hormones in my body to feel like one. I could also ignore him and let him drone in his self made hell instead of giving him advises he will prolly ignore thinking he knows it all.

yes you could have ignored him but are you manful enough to?
c

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2013, 08:39:05 AM »
split a bottle of rum with her.   on an empty stomach.  then just throw her down and F her mouth.  it's that simple.

If it's just a matter of her not being comfy, the alcohol will help.
If she's just not down for that, you have to decide if that's something you can live with.

There are girls who won't go down but will take a baseball bat up the ass... there are always tradeoffs.

best advice in the house.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 08:48:47 AM »

Bullshit.  Every time a girl wouldn't blow me and I tried to stick a baseball bat up their ass, they wouldn't let me do that either.
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 09:13:56 AM »
Bullshit.  Every time a girl wouldn't blow me and I tried to stick a baseball bat up their ass, they wouldn't let me do that either.

why would you be dirtying a baseball bat like that ?
what in it for you?
c

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2013, 09:20:52 AM »
switch to tbombz. Problem solved. He can raise your kid as well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2013, 07:41:18 PM »

(homos need not apply)
She's sucking someone else's cock. Hope this helps

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2013, 04:56:12 AM »
She's sucking someone else's cock. Hope this helps
not every woman is like you  ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2013, 04:57:29 AM »
not every woman is like you  ::)

In so many ways, hahahaha

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2013, 05:00:16 AM »
made romantic love yesterday

then in the night i dreamt that she actually sucked my cock, it was miraculous

that didnt happen tho

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2013, 08:50:59 AM »
made romantic love yesterday

then in the night i dreamt that she actually sucked my cock, it was miraculous

that didnt happen tho
Did you ask her?
A