Author Topic: IFBB pro Idrise Ward-El now  (Read 7624 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: IFBB pro Idrise Ward-El now
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 07:39:27 PM »
weird arm

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 09:48:04 PM »
weird arm

That's either atrophied or torn.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2013, 11:08:50 PM »
  yep

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2013, 11:18:11 PM »
weird arm
And dude has a weird head? I thought that aliens didn't abduct black people and do experiments on them?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2013, 11:21:38 PM »
And dude has a weird head? I thought that aliens didn't abduct black people and doe experiments on them

Actually the first case on record is with an interracial couple, A black man and a white woman. I believe it was from the 60s. they hypnotized them and everything. Their stories were straight still to this day. Obviously something happened. What? Well never know.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2013, 11:40:23 PM »
Actually the first case on record is with an interracial couple, A black man and a white woman. I believe it was from the 60s. they hypnotized them and everything. Their stories were straight still to this day. Obviously something happened. What? Well never know.
Yes, I know it was like 1959, and dude was from Kenya. He was a postal worker...

During the "supposed" abduction, he was in one room screaming his butt off while they were anally probing him and removing his dentures. And she was in the other room having a jolly time, and answering questions why her teeth didn't come out like his did...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »
 ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2013, 11:55:42 PM »
Yes, I know it was like 1959, and dude was from Kenya. He was a postal worker...

During the "supposed" abduction, he was in one room screaming his butt off while they were anally probing him and removing his dentures. And she was in the other room having a jolly time, and answering questions why her teeth didn't come out like his did...

Lol. Yep that's the one. They were on their way back from a trip and their car stopped for no reason then the saw the craft he got out of his car and the rest is history. I wouldn't recover. lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2013, 11:58:05 PM »
Lol. Yep that's the one. They were on their way back from a trip and their car stopped for no reason then the saw the craft he got out of his car and the rest is history. I wouldn't recover. lol
He pulled out a revolver and fired...

And that is one of reasons (him kirking out) that they don't ever abduct black people again and anally probe them.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2013, 12:06:40 AM »
He pulled out a revolver and fired...

And that is one of reasons (him kirking out) that they don't ever abduct black people again and anally probe them.

lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2013, 01:23:34 AM »

Ah yes, the Hills. Very famous and credible abduction indeed.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2013, 01:32:51 AM »
That's either atrophied or torn.

I'm going with torn....
Mr. AZ 2003

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2013, 01:36:26 AM »
Ah yes, the Hills. Very famous and credible abduction indeed.
Mr. Hill's hynopic regression sessions were "disturbingly odd", he's yelling like they are raping him, and then he quiets down and then starts yelling again...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2013, 04:37:57 AM »
Mr. Hill's hynopic regression sessions were "disturbingly odd", he's yelling like they are raping him, and then he quiets down and then starts yelling again...

Also they were gone for hours yet when returned to their vehicle only seconds or minutes had passed. Would explain how intergalactic worm hole travel works.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2013, 04:53:10 AM »
Also they were gone for hours yet when returned to their vehicle only seconds or minutes had passed. Would explain how intergalactic worm hole travel works.
True, but what is odd, is supposedly according to the hypnotic regression sessions, "they" were scouts and hasn't seen "humans" before. But, that can't be the first time some "entity" from Zeta came here

but I bet you during those sessions, he was regretting pulling out his revolver, because they pulled out a big stick...

She had a decent, if not pleasant experience, and "they" gave her a ton of info. He on the other hand was severely traumatized.

This is of course if anybody believes what happened to them was real, and not implanted in them by the therapist.