Author Topic: ‘Cannibal Cop’ Gilberto Valle faces life in prison after jury finds him guilty  (Read 6433 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
This issue is completely absurd and downright disgusts me.

Ultimately, the root nature of his supposed "crime" is that it would have lead to an actual murder. Regardless of how he "would" have acted out the crime, be it via cannibalistic fashion or otherwise, makes no difference. The key thing to remember is that he is getting convicted and will do time for "having thoughts and/or fantasies" about killing another human being.

Keeping that in mind and using that very same logic, you can practically arrest, convict and jail every single American, because I can't name a single individual who hasn't at least once in their life "thought about killing" another human being.

Folks, aside from freedom of speech, we also have freedom of thought. It's the American way. Sadly, we are soon approaching a world where even your thoughts can land you a conviction and life sentence.

The era of thought crimes is now here....sad and scary if you ask me..

"1"

P.S. Food for thought... OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony both got away with plain murder due to having a solid defense team. In other words, they killed other human beings with a world of evidence there to back up the charges and they walked away free. This young man simply had a thought/fetish about potentially hurting another human being and he gets arrested, convicted and a life-term in prison....WTF?!?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Imagine how many imaginary blow jobs you would be arrested for  ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Actually, OMR could be jailed for the internet slaughtering of SMM.

BigCyp

• Getbig V

Hahaha yes, OMR is clearly a threat to the internet populace  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Imagine how many imaginary blow jobs you would be arrested for  ;D

That would be a very long sentence indeed..

I don't think the law would apply to the slaying of an online imaginary being. While his day-to-day posting career here on GetBig was put to rest, I am sure he has resurrected on another forum and is slowly building yet another mystical being with spine-crippling abilities and superhuman strength.

"1"

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

I don't think the law would apply to the slaying of an online imaginary being. While his day-to-day posting career here on GetBig was put to rest, I am sure he has resurrected on another forum and is slowly building yet another mystical being with spine-crippling abilities and superhuman strength.

"1"

He might be recovering but I think that for a couple of months his anus felt a lot wider and his penis shrunk to oyster dick dimensions. At least, a civil lawsuit could have been attempted.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Just count in all the adult males who fantasize daily about killing their wife or their mother-in-law (or both).
exactly. And females who fantasize about killing their husbands. We're moving too far towards political correctness & away from common sense