Author Topic: Lee Haney - the greatest Mr. O of all time!  (Read 33719 times)

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
Re: Lee Haney - the greatest Mr. O of all time!
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2013, 04:47:19 AM »
Some more

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2013, 06:06:03 AM »
A big Afro American right there.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2013, 06:18:29 AM »
This is bodybuilding , and Haney is the perfect example of it ...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2013, 09:59:29 AM »
This is bodybuilding , and Haney is the perfect example of it ...

this^^^

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2013, 11:24:22 AM »
The taper on Haney was absolutely sickening. Look at this!  This is insane!
And no big stupid legs that are non-functional.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2013, 11:37:54 AM »
haney was the last truly great physique and also from all accounts a sound bloke- wouldn't know as never met him. but for me it went downhill with dorian onwards

haney and co were the last of a good era

now its shite

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2013, 11:41:33 AM »

I feel comfortable to say that Lee Haney represents the ultimate physique a human being can obtain with aas without abusing gh and slin.

Agreed! Abuse made them bigger but not better. You take 91 haney, 93 Yates and 98 Coleman. I gotta my personal choice is 91 Haney 98 Coleman, 93 Yates. Yates just doesn't have the flow to his physique that would put him at number 1. 98 Coleman is near perfection except weird abs, shitty calves, shitty posing. (Gotta know how to show your body off the best way possible). 91 Haney = Could arms have been bigger? Yes. Are they small? No. Could legs have been bigger? Yes but why? It takes away from the physique. Legs aren't meant to be that big and it looks stupid.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2013, 11:55:32 AM »
Agreed! Abuse made them bigger but not better. You take 91 haney, 93 Yates and 98 Coleman. I gotta my personal choice is 91 Haney 98 Coleman, 93 Yates. Yates just doesn't have the flow to his physique that would put him at number 1. 98 Coleman is near perfection except weird abs, shitty calves, shitty posing. (Gotta know how to show your body off the best way possible). 91 Haney = Could arms have been bigger? Yes. Are they small? No. Could legs have been bigger? Yes but why? It takes away from the physique. Legs aren't meant to be that big and it looks stupid.

yeah but the whole body isn't meant to be that big, can't pick and choose what bodyparts you like to see swole.

arms were weak...it is what it is.  best torso ever IMO, very good, not great, legs. top 5 all time BBer...not the best ever.

Haney was the bridge between the Arnold era standard of physique, and the retarded era standard of physique.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2013, 12:04:08 PM »

Your personal choice doesn't win contests , 1993 Dorian would beat Haney 91 and Ronnie 98 with ease , this is based off of the IFBB judging criteria and not personal preference

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2013, 12:06:35 PM »
Your personal choice doesn't win contests , 1993 Dorian would beat Haney 91 and Ronnie 98 with ease , this is based off of the IFBB judging criteria and not personal preference

I disagree, but I won't debate it. You have way too much energy and resilience for me, ND.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2013, 12:08:39 PM »

ND, I didn't know you were a judge. So by that, Coleman in 2003 smoked Dorian in 1993. He was 285 and shredded. He would have dwarfed Yates. Your reasoning always is bunk. Show us your IFBB judging criteria ND .... who the fuck made you the authority lol.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2013, 12:09:20 PM »
I disagree, but I won't debate it. You have way too much energy and resilience for me, ND.

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2013, 12:58:08 PM »

You're right my personal choice doesn't 98 Ronnie would win overall. Then Yates, then Haney in a contest.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2013, 01:00:25 PM »
ND, I didn't know you were a judge. So by that, Coleman in 2003 smoked Dorian in 1993. He was 285 and shredded. He would have dwarfed Yates. Your reasoning always is bunk. Show us your IFBB judging criteria ND .... who the fuck made you the authority lol.

LMFAO 285 shredded  ::)

I'm no judge but see a clear pattern here? It's been ME teach you guys how contests are judged NOT the other way around

lol 285 shredded

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »
yeah but the whole body isn't meant to be that big, can't pick and choose what bodyparts you like to see swole.

arms were weak...it is what it is.  best torso ever IMO, very good, not great, legs. top 5 all time BBer...not the best ever.

Haney was the bridge between the Arnold era standard of physique, and the retarded era standard of physique.

I see what you're saying but I'm saying in the 80s and before there was a ratio of size of legs to size of upper body. That ratio changes when emphasis was put on legs now look at the guys. The ratio of leg size to upper body has drastically changed and it gives physiques a grotesque look.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2013, 01:03:48 PM »
You're right my personal choice doesn't 98 Ronnie would win overall. Then Yates, then Haney in a contest.

1998 Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman the best he's ever looked in any contest just barely beats a past-his-prime Flex Wheeler in what is to this day one of the closest Mr Olympia contests EVER the winner and loser separated by just 3 points

Dorian 1993 was so far ahead of Flex Wheeler who was in much better shape in 1993 compared to 1998 Samir Bannout claimed Dorian was 1st , 2nd and 3rd and Ronnie 1998 is supposed to beat Dorian? LLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOO

sure ya right

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2013, 01:09:09 PM »

Hahaha, not nice of you to post that pic of Ronnie my friend! ;-)

Yeah Buddy  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2013, 01:09:55 PM »
1998 Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman the best he's ever looked in any contest just barely beats a past-his-prime Flex Wheeler in what is to this day one of the closest Mr Olympia contests EVER the winner and loser separated by just 3 points

Dorian 1993 was so far ahead of Flex Wheeler who was in much better shape in 1993 compared to 1998 Samir Bannout claimed Dorian was 1st , 2nd and 3rd and Ronnie 1998 is supposed to beat Dorian? LLLLMMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOO

sure ya right

This isn't about Flex or anyone else. You're making irrational comparisons to prove your point and it's not going to work. It's about Ronnie, Dorian and Haney. And of those three. Yates isn't coming out at the top. He has the least amount of Mr. Os AND he got beat by Haney. I'm perfectly fine with applying that logic to Ronnie also which would put Haney as #1. (He is). Or we can take them at their best and apply the rules and Ronnie would win. No matter how you turn it, Dorian doesn't end up on top. Outside of this website and in Bodybuilding circles, Ronnie is considered the best all time...Not Dorian. (Only in your world).

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2013, 01:12:40 PM »
Based on physique, Lee Haney is my favorite Mr. Olympia.  That is a perfect physique.  Plus he seemed like a great guy when I met him and I've always heard great things about him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2013, 01:17:50 PM »
Based on physique, Lee Haney is my favorite Mr. Olympia.  That is a perfect physique.  Plus he seemed like a great guy when I met him and I've always heard great things about him.

8) 8) 8)

I've met him a couple times. He makes me feel like I'm an old friend. He does that with everyone. I've never heard anyone say a negative word about him personally.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »
This isn't about Flex or anyone else. You're making irrational comparisons to prove your point and it's not going to work. It's about Ronnie, Dorian and Haney. And of those three. Yates isn't coming out at the top. He has the least amount of Mr. Os AND he got beat by Haney. I'm perfectly fine with applying that logic to Ronnie also which would put Haney as #1. (He is). Or we can take them at their best and apply the rules and Ronnie would win. No matter how you turn it, Dorian doesn't end up on top. Outside of this website and in Bodybuilding circles, Ronnie is considered the best all time...Not Dorian. (Only in your world).

You're right it's NOT about Flex , it's about Ronnie and how he did against Flex who Dorian dominated. Ronnie had his hands full with a subpar Flex at his BEST mind you , to claim he could beat Dorian knowing this is being willfully ignorant

Haney the sport flew by him in 1992 he wouldn't beat Dorian , Flex or Ronnie I would say a prime Levrone would beat him too

Ronnie 1998 doesn't touch Dorian in the IFBB judging criteria

Does he have more muscular bulk than Dorian? NO 257lbs compared to Ronnie's 249

He is harder or drier than Dorian? NO although is all-time best still NOT in Dorian's league

Does he have better balance & Proportion than Dorian? NO

If he a better poser? NO

Ronnie has his advantages over Dorian for sure but Ronnie just wouldn't beat him , and Ronnie said as much multiple times  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2013, 01:18:58 PM »

I have a pic of Dorian ready here but I won't post it. I love you and Dorian too much! ;-)

LMAO there is NOT a Dorian picture you could post that I haven't seen already ( no homo )

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2013, 01:19:34 PM »
Yeah Buddy  ;D

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!  This is another reason why Haney is the best all time. Unlike Dorian and Ronnie. Haney didn't end up a mangled mess in the end and went out on top looking his best. Haney was living art!  No homo. and LOLOL @ Big Bubba Ronnie.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2013, 01:20:53 PM »

I have a pic of Dorian ready here but I won't post it. I love you and Dorian too much! ;-)

POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >:( >:( >:(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2013, 01:22:38 PM »

You're right it's NOT about Flex , it's about Ronnie and how he did against Flex who Dorian dominated. Ronnie had his hands full with a subpar Flex at his BEST mind you , to claim he could beat Dorian knowing this is being willfully ignorant

Haney the sport flew by him in 1992 he wouldn't beat Dorian , Flex or Ronnie I would say a prime Levrone would beat him too

Ronnie 1998 doesn't touch Dorian in the IFBB judging criteria

Does he have more muscular bulk than Dorian? NO 257lbs compared to Ronnie's 249

He is harder or drier than Dorian? NO although is all-time best still NOT in Dorian's league

Does he have better balance & Proportion than Dorian? NO

If he a better poser? NO

Ronnie has his advantages over Dorian for sure but Ronnie just wouldn't beat him , and Ronnie said as much multiple times  ;D

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....Same ol' shit, just a different day from ND. I love you man. You have the constitution of a Wiggs. I respect that.