Author Topic: Nick diaz worked with Che for the last month.  (Read 9982 times)

Sweedee

• Getbig III
Re: Nick diaz worked with Che for the last month.
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 03:02:06 PM »
But GSP is also getting old and weary, like every body else, he too wakes up in the morning now with a feeble smile wondering if he will make it thought the day, get to the gym and see his friends one more time, and all of these emotions.

Nobody is immune from this. We all know that as we age.

I bet his confidence is on top.

He just got back from a possible career ending injury and dominated the no.1 contender (besides 40 sec). And not only that but proved he could come back from getting hurt, as in show his heart right away.

So this time around he will probably come into this fight more confident and ready to go :)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 03:08:53 PM »
I bet his confidence is on top.

He just got back from a possible career ending injury and dominated the no.1 contender (besides 40 sec). And not only that but proved he could come back from getting hurt, as in show his heart right away.

So this time around he will probably come into this fight more confident and ready to go :)

But why do all champions have to get beat down and physically and psychologically destroyed before they realize they should quit?

Look at what happened to CroCop, Fedor, Chick Lidell, Rich Franklin, Rampage etc.. They were all champions but ended with long losing streaks of severe beat downs and life changing humiliations.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 03:13:23 PM »
But why do all champions have to get beat down and physically and psychologically destroyed before they realize they should quit?

Look at what happened to CroCop, Fedor, Chick Lidell, Rich Franklin, Rampage etc.. They were all champions but ended with long losing streaks of severe beat downs and life changing humiliations.

Based on my knowledge on the subject which in reality is 0 I would say its a combination of not knowing how to do much else and being addicted to the rush.

Gsp if far away from that though. He hasn't taken much punishment. So even though a lot of people call him boring hes making millions and not being brain damaged in the process.

But ofc Wandys style is more entertaining. I hoped he would stop after last big win in Japan. But it seems like hed not ready yet. A shame.

The only one in your list that's different now to what he used to be is Lidell. What I mean but that is when not fighting. So they didn't push their luck Way too much like boxer it seems like to do.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2013, 03:15:01 PM »
  W. Silva has a lot of brain trauma

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2013, 03:16:14 PM »
 W. Silva has a lot of brain trauma

I wish he would stop now going out on a high and being able to function normally still.
If he would have lost Dana would have retired him. But since he won I guess Its still up to wandy.

And I have a hard time seeing him calling it quits by himself. He loves it too much.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 03:54:59 PM »