Author Topic: Convince me that all women aren't whores.  (Read 7681 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Convince me that all women aren't whores.
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »
If I made ten times what I make now, I wouldn't be interested in one of those parasites. Has to do with real versus perceived value.
you know, rich smart people need poor dumb people to work for them and make them feel good, that's the funny, the system is just perfect. And poor, weak people do their best to learn how to replace those above them, spend their lives attempting to raise the ladder, spend their existences adaptating, surviving, hoping to finally dominate or allow their offsprings to dominate, that s what gives a taste to their lives, then once they are at the top, they act exactly like the assholes who enslaved them before acted. An endless loop. Humans rise, then fall, and there s always a new dude or woman to replace the one who falls. Just like in other animal species or in the vegetal world where plants, trees, kill each others to reach the sun.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 08:01:39 PM »
agree with OP... Maybe there is an occassional,RARE exception but yeah,they r whores mostly  >:(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 08:05:23 PM »
agree with OP... Maybe there is an occassional,RARE exception but yeah,they r whores mostly  >:(
stop being naive/immature/hypocrit; you too want a good looking submissive slut who cooks well, well women want a good looking submissive worker. We re all animals. Strenght, beauty, smarts = better odds of survival, domination, happiness, that is why we re all attracted by what is strong, good looking, intelligent, and repulsed by what is weak, ugly, dumb = death, suffering.

Thread could have been titled; convince me we as men arent "assholes". Fact is we re all constantly looking for the best we can get, as simple as that.  When you fail, when you consider you deserve smthg but cant get it, it means you didnt calculate well enough, didnt know your strenghts, weakness well enough. Basically that you are not as smart as others who made better deals, were able to wait for something didnt take shortcuts etc.  There are people who are happy living in poverty because they simply convinced themselves they couldnt get any better. They re somewhat "smart" too. Most philosophies are about being content with what you have, telling yourself that those who have better will lose it at some point etc.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2013, 08:16:13 PM »
I have season tickets to the Raptors, 15th row.  I think I have a beautiful wife, who sits next to me at the games.  She even makes her own money, has investments, and is overall well rounded.

Not only do I take my hot wife to 15th row seats but they are seats to watch freaking Raptors for christ sakes.  :-[

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2013, 08:18:48 PM »
I have season tickets to the Raptors, 15th row.  I think I have a beautiful wife, who sits next to me at the games.  She even makes her own money, has investments, and is overall well rounded.

Not only do I take my hot wife to 15th row seats but they are seats to watch freaking Raptors for christ sakes.  :-[

Even the shittiest player on the shittiest NBA team will draw the whores.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 08:20:10 PM »
stop being naive/immature/hypocrit; you too want a good looking submissive slut who cooks well, well women want a good looking submissive worker. We re all animals.

Thread could have been titled; convince me we as men arent "assholes". Fact is we re all constantly looking for the best we can get, as simple as that.  When you fail, when you consider you deserve smthg but cant get it, it means you didnt calculate well enough, didnt know your strenghts, weakness well enoug. Basically that you are not as smart as others. 

oh come on brother why cant you just admit that some chicks are messed up? I mean youve never went for a chick who you were better looking or had a better body than cause you wanted a quick lay,  who you STILL didn't score with? or gone for a chick a bit  out of your league who ended up liking you to your suprise? I was in the worst shape of my life...18% bf and was fucking some gorgous girl absolutely stunning... Ive also been big and lean and been rejected by a chick who would of been lucky enough to lick my ass... some people are just not gonna be attracted to you....

... ...youve never had a chick tell you "I just didnt feel that spark". or "your not the right person"....?   or had a girl who was pretty swet and everything you can think of who you just werent attracted to for some reason you couldn't understand? chemistry bro.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 08:21:02 PM »
stop being naive/immature/hypocrit; you too want a good looking submissive slut who cooks well, well women want a good looking submissive worker. We re all animals.

Thread could have been titled; convince me we as men arent "assholes". Fact is we re all constantly looking for the best we can get, as simple as that.  When you fail, when you consider you deserve smthg but cant get it, it means you didnt calculate well enough, didnt know your strenghts, weakness well enoug. Basically that you are not as smart as others. 

Good post.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 08:22:23 PM »
oh come on brother why cant you just admit that some chicks are messed up? I mean youve never went for a chick who you were better looking or had a better body than cause you wanted a quick lay,  who you STILL didn't score with? or gone for a chick a bit  out of your league who ended up liking you to your suprise? I was in the worst shape of my life...18% bf and was fucking some gorgous girl absolutely stunning... Ive also been big and lean and been rejected by a chick who would of been lucky enough to lick my ass... some people are just not gonna be attracted to you....

... ...youve never had a chick tell you "I just didnt feel that spark". or "your not the right person"....?   or had a girl who was pretty swet and everything you can think of who you just werent attracted to for some reason you couldn't understand? chemistry bro.
lol...how old are you? it happened to me between my 17 and 22, but as people get older all these bullshits fly by the windows and the only thing that matters is...MONEY. That's  what we call " maturing". When you re nearing your 30s all the bullshit beliefs you had melt by the day and you realize our inner animality and how life is "simple" to understand; you have enough experience to figure all of this is just about eating or getting eaten, no more fairy tales.  Better, you realize that tales are about the strongest, smartest, fucking weaker dumber people in the ass instead of being fucked by them. When you re a kid you completely miss the point, it's only later in life you realize what it really meant. Again our animality is what underlies everything. 95% of our thought process is not conscious...and it is pure animal code lines. As you get older , libido decreases and all you want is peace and tranquility, predictable events and people who know what they want. If you always stayed away from odd ideas/influences, you re not gonna feel like you missed something, wont be frustrated; but if you re convinced that you missed something you will have regrets. You cant feel like you ve missed something if you dont know about it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 08:24:30 PM »
Even the shittiest player on the shittiest NBA team will draw the whores.

I won't lie there are probably a few girls that most would consider hotter in the seats say 13 rows down.  He's right on that.  I wouldn't say all woman are whores though.  Good looking woman have options, why not pick a guy who can provide a bit more vs a guy that can't? I sure would and I did.  I could have had a hot woman that say was a waitress or a hot woman that was a nurse practitioner and bought her first house on her own at 25.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 08:31:13 PM »
yeah, that's why you chose homosexuality! that will show these whores, right?

Seems to be working for you....

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 09:05:23 PM »
There's some dizzying scopal ambiguity in the thread title. Either you're asking us to convince you of {[For all x](x is a woman --> x isn't a whore)}'s truth or {[There is an x](x is a woman and x isn't a whore)}'s truth.

Your mom can't serve as a value of either formula's variable.

WOOOOSHHH

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 09:45:38 PM »
lol...how old are you? it happened to me between my 17 and 22, but as people get older all these bullshits fly by the windows and the only thing that matters is...MONEY. That's  what we call " maturing". When you re nearing your 30s all the bullshit beliefs you had melt by the day and you realize our inner animality and how life is "simple" to understand; you have enough experience to figure all of this is just about eating or getting eaten, no more fairy tales.  Better, you realize that tales are about the strongest, smartest, fucking weaker dumber people in the ass instead of being fucked by them. When you re a kid you completely miss the point, it's only later in life you realize what it really meant. Again our animality is what underlies everything. 95% of our thought process is not conscious...and it is pure animal code lines. As you get older , libido decreases and all you want is peace and tranquility, predictable events and people who know what they want. If you always stayed away from odd ideas/influences, you re not gonna feel like you missed something, wont be frustrated; but if you re convinced that you missed something you will have regrets. You cant feel like you ve missed something if you dont know about it.

.how is this useful to a guy like me?
Makaveli is out of town and I got no car Im gonna have to ask her to pick me up. lol...or take a cab.got this massage therapist whos gonna give me free sessions to train her :P

Yall take forgranted shit like those everyday things in life....and frankly i feel sorry for you dudes who have money and a car and who went to college and stuff with no love life....fucking pathetic. Give me those things for a week and Id be fucking dangerous.
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 09:50:23 PM »
.how is this useful to a guy like me?
Makaveli is out of town and I got no car Im gonna have to ask her to pick me up. lol...or take a cab.got this massage therapist whos gonna give me free sessions to train her :P

Yall take forgranted shit like those everyday things in life....and frankly i feel sorry for you dudes who have money and a car and who went to college and stuff with no love life....fucking pathetic. Give me those things for a week and Id be fucking dangerous.

ok, obviously you re still young and immature.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 01:56:25 AM »
basically yes

women want to live a life of luxury and purchase material status symbols to impress their mates

ideally they want to be a house wife with a maid and a nanny

my grandma was one of them truly blessed females you could say, highly educated, married a successful man, never worked a day in her life, had nanny and maid in the house, kids went to boarding school

this left her with a lot of free time to attend social gatherings of similar women where they flaunted their fur coats and jewelry while discussing the economy

a lot of traveling to far and away places too and throw a big party here and there to show off your big beautiful house

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 02:28:43 AM »
you know, rich smart people need poor dumb people to work for them and make them feel good, that's the funny, the system is just perfect. And poor, weak people do their best to learn how to replace those above them, spend their lives attempting to raise the ladder, spend their existences adaptating, surviving, hoping to finally dominate or allow their offsprings to dominate, that s what gives a taste to their lives, then once they are at the top, they act exactly like the assholes who enslaved them before acted. An endless loop. Humans rise, then fall, and there s always a new dude or woman to replace the one who falls. Just like in other animal species or in the vegetal world where plants, trees, kill each others to reach the sun.

great post

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 02:49:07 AM »
You can't do it.  

Let me give you one small example.  I went to a couple of NBA games this year.  One game I got free tickets. 23rd row.  All fat dopey, dried up housewives and their husbands who looked like they were all ready for the sweet release of death.  The other game I paid for my tickets and they cost quite a bit. 2nd row.  These expensive seats included access to an area with catered food.  It was really nice.  Every woman in the catered area was a dime piece.  Tall, gorgeous girls with big boobs and hot outfits.  Money attracts these bitches like moths to a flame.  Bottom line, hot women do not sit in the 23rd row.  They sure as hell don't sit in the upper deck.  

This has nothing to do with "whores', but more of a "system".

Think of it like this, if you were  a frumpy looking man, with little money, I'm willing to bet that you wished women would "see you" for your other attributes...And not just any woman, but the hot ones. Not the average chicks who wants to deal with you, and you dismiss...I mean, who wants an average chick, right? Even if the guy is average himself...

Now, lets make it that you have shaved, have better clothes and lost some weight. And have a better job, where you are making good money Now you have that square jaw, and six pack, and the ability to afford those "hot women"...and guess what, they now take notice, but you don't wish that they "see you" for you other atrritbutes (at least not now)...because you only saw them for what you thought of them back when you couldn't get them, as goal, an "it", and nothing beyond that. And now you with your money, represent the same thing to them. An "it", a entity, nothing more. Both of you have become empty vessels using one another. Yet, you didn't pay attention to average chick when you were frumpy, and you damn sure weren't paying attention to her when you had money and looked good.

So, this begs the question, is the "hot woman" wrong in not paying attention to the "old you", and hedging her bets with "new you"?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 04:21:31 AM »
I agree with a lot said. But it isn't only money, that's what people often misunderstand. It's status - which encompasses money and wealth but not excluding the rest. Everything's not black and white.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 04:31:37 AM »
i'd guess the 2nd row is filled with wives, GFs of the players making 200k a game... and dates of the rich dudes who can afford those seats.   it's the first class seating, like on an airline.  

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 06:40:50 AM »
Lots of hot girls with "ordinary guys".

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 06:42:44 AM »
whore or no whore, the man who gets destroyed because of a vagina is the only thing we should laugh at,

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2013, 06:45:21 AM »
tell us here on a bodybuilding site how are men realy different in that respect?

a lot of men are like this sure

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 06:46:43 AM »
whore or no whore, the man who gets destroyed because of a vagina is the only thing we should laugh at,

Didn't you just say in the 3 way thread that it's ok for your penis to touch another man's penis bro?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2013, 07:56:18 AM »
And rich women sometimes also want good looking men and cheat on rich men... And sometimes poor good looking men cheat on rich bad looking women with poor better looking women...etc. Whatever your strategy of survival, the point is to survive and reproduce, in the end. Some people settle with what they have calculating their impulses are not worth destroying offsprings, sometimes people change each others to suit their needs... A strong couple is a couple hwere both male and female merge their strenghts to kill  others instead of being killed by them, while a shitty couple is made of a male and a woman who kill each others instead of uniting their strenghts to kill others, survive in the jungle...bottom line whatever your choice, it 's still all about killing or getting killed. All possibilites exist, it's all about choices, most people have few choices and most only repeat blindly what their psychical and physical genetical preprogrammations lead them to repeat.
Just like in our ancestors lives alpha males and females evolved into what we call kings, queens, princes and princesses reigning over poorer, uglier looking, weaker human beings. Being smart, being "intelligent" meaning you re better at surviving than others. Intelligence is just that, your capacity to adapt to survive , dominate which makes you feel happy, where others fail and disapear/suffer.
Strong,rich alpha males in the past had several women to their disposition just like our ancestors living in the jungle and savanna, just like modern monkeys, lions etc. Nowadays rich men have several women and offsprings from them. Just the same old story going in circle over and over again, the human/animal comedy aka life.

too.....much.....truth. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2013, 08:34:19 AM »

are you rich or poor?
I think it's pretty obvious I'm neither one or another, I'm in the very middle, hence being able to see both conditions for what they are. Fact is wether people are poor average or rich, most of them are always looking for something more, better, I know noone who s content with what he has. Very very few people are content with what they have, and often they re not the richest. It's all in the head, the system of beliefs you use to give a meaning to reality, to balance frustrations and satisfactions. I realized people who are happy are people who are dreaming about a goal, who are "in the process", in some sort of "flow" that is supposed to get them somewhere they want to be. Then once they re there, they re unsatisfied again and need to find something else to do, to run after. Happy people are busy people. Being focused on something makes you ignore everything else, absurdity of life included; you re being part of life, you re a "living process", you re in interaction with others, you re part of the big picture. Lazy people are unhappy and cant even enjoy their free time as they feel like shit as proven by some people on here once in a while, wiggs or ratards dudes for example.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2013, 08:41:22 AM »
whith this superior reality awareness are you a contented man?
I wouldnt say it's a "superior" reality awareness, I'd say it's being more mature sooner than others; in the end I still have weaknesses and to face life like anyone else and still have to make choices, still have responsabilities... Being "good" at thinking still requires a guideline to follow or it could be badly used.
I' m content with my "life" (family, job, friendships, hobbies ,safety of owning the roof above my head) , but I'm affraid something really bad might happen in this lifetime or my kid's lifetime, because there are simply to many people on earth and not enough jobs. In the end only the hardest workers, the most serious people stay, while the dumbest, laziest, cowardly, unfaithful disapear. The process of selection will still be painful. Also I know that I could lose it all tommorow, starting with job, especially nowadays where everyone on the planet is in competition with each others thanks to "globalization". So It's still pretty stressing even if i have some securities, to realize how fragile and unforgiving life is once you re not a kid anymore. I guess that's why more and more people decide to not have kids anymore to just focus on killing others instead of being killed by them, earn as much money as possible while stepping on others heads without remorse just to reach a higher quality of life at all cost being their number one goal in life. You re a little kid as long as you dont have kids yourself, it's as simple as that, you only understand 50% of what life is about when you dont have kids yourself.
You also realize past your 30s that there s nobody on earth who s really your "friend", but people of your own blood or people you ve known and lived with since your childhood.