Author Topic: My before/after steroid transformation pic  (Read 31667 times)

chess315

Re: My before/after steroid transformation pic
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2013, 10:21:03 AM »
I hope you bet money on that because I would have made you a rich man chessie boy. Any more threesomes lately?

Always wild around here. I slowed down cant really go to the raves and dance fests that much high school girls try to attack me and stuff it gets to me sometimes. And some one slapped me and broke my pimp cup and I accidently broke there leg so i feel bad for that. I cant bodybuild or anything i have lots of money but fuck its a struggle to stay alive and keep all these idoits in town alive some dumb ass kid got on dmt and took a shot of epineprin in his heart and punched a stripper/whore in the face and the whore cut part of his toe off  and he was crying for 3 days. Thats the kinda shit i deal with day in day out its funny though.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2013, 11:40:42 AM »
Body is redder than a baboon's asshole  ;D

I'm tan as fuck son. 100% grade A sex appeal

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2013, 11:42:01 AM »
I'm tan as fuck son. 100% grade A sex appeal
Mr. Crabs.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »

Always wild around here. I slowed down cant really go to the raves and dance fests that much high school girls try to attack me and stuff it gets to me sometimes. And some one slapped me and broke my pimp cup and I accidently broke there leg so i feel bad for that. I cant bodybuild or anything i have lots of money but fuck its a struggle to stay alive and keep all these idoits in town alive some dumb ass kid got on dmt and took a shot of epineprin in his heart and punched a stripper/whore in the face and the whore cut part of his toe off  and he was crying for 3 days. Thats the kinda shit i deal with day in day out its funny though.

This post is legendary. Pure gold. I'd be scared to hang out with you for a weekend, yet also curious in some weird way. Can't believe that bitch broke your pimp cup. How dare she

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2013, 12:54:01 PM »
LOL - what specifically do you think I am lying about and how about we wager our accounts on it? 

calm down skippy

you are lying about your ability to post a normal pic

if you are not lying you are a retard
T

chess315

« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2013, 07:34:11 PM »
This post is legendary. Pure gold. I'd be scared to hang out with you for a weekend, yet also curious in some weird way. Can't believe that bitch broke your pimp cup. How dare she
that was a guy lol

whitewidow

« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2013, 10:09:43 PM »
Thanks pal! I started at 24 (27 now). I stayed on since I started (blast and cruise). I would be lying if I said I did it super healthy though. I blast for too long and my bloodwork sucks when on but is good when cruising. I think once June ends, I'm going to cruise on 300mg test per week, 2.5iu gh ed, and 10iu slin pre workout just to kind of maintain and get some health back in order. I hope to be cruising for several months, if not for the rest of the year. I know I need a break.

Favorite stack includes test prop, tren ace, and hgh. I only use short esters due to my lack of patience and not wanting to hold any extra water.
Currently I am on 1050mg prop, 420mg tren, and 5iu hgh (ED)

I can't stand long acting esters myself. I don't have the patience either. I think your goal of cruising on 300mg Test/ 2.5 IU HGH ED is a good idea. I might watch the insulin dosage myself but I am not your dad, do what you think is best. I would cruise on the 300mg Test and jump up the HGH to at least 4-6 IU's. 10IU slin is a tad high-IMO. I think you could get by with less but you know your body better then I do. Do you ever throw in any HCG? I know HCG is considered to be a post cycle drug but I have used it on cycle and it def helps keep my nutts full and seems to up my libido. You could easily have some blue stars. time to beat some ass on-stage.Take it easy for a bit then come back hungry and take the overall of a show in your area.Keep up the good work. There might come days when you are cruising where you feel a bit lethargic just brush it off and keep hitting the gym up no matter what!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2013, 03:06:56 AM »
I can't stand long acting esters myself. I don't have the patience either. I think your goal of cruising on 300mg Test/ 2.5 IU HGH ED is a good idea. I might watch the insulin dosage myself but I am not your dad, do what you think is best. I would cruise on the 300mg Test and jump up the HGH to at least 4-6 IU's. 10IU slin is a tad high-IMO. I think you could get by with less but you know your body better then I do. Do you ever throw in any HCG? I know HCG is considered to be a post cycle drug but I have used it on cycle and it def helps keep my nutts full and seems to up my libido. You could easily have some blue stars. time to beat some ass on-stage.Take it easy for a bit then come back hungry and take the overall of a show in your area.Keep up the good work. There might come days when you are cruising where you feel a bit lethargic just brush it off and keep hitting the gym up no matter what!
for his size 10 iu of slin is OK but the knew trend that concerns me is pre-workout slin, I mean before it was post work-out and now people do it pre-workout. Scary when you think someone is dropping there blood sugar levels while training, I guess if you are sipping on sugary beverages but a few of my friends have learn this the hard way and no longer use pre-workout slin, only post-workout.

whitewidow

« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2013, 04:58:16 AM »
for his size 10 iu of slin is OK but the knew trend that concerns me is pre-workout slin, I mean before it was post work-out and now people do it pre-workout. Scary when you think someone is dropping there blood sugar levels while training, I guess if you are sipping on sugary beverages but a few of my friends have learn this the hard way and no longer use pre-workout slin, only post-workout.

For sure! you really have to know your body well before you start using slin pre-workout. Your right! slin was mainly just used post workout.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2013, 05:25:31 AM »
For sure! you really have to know your body well before you start using slin pre-workout. Your right! slin was mainly just used post workout.
Ya this guy I know, a friend, big fucken dude too, national guy, was getting ready for a show.

He was using Humilin R pre-workout at 10 iu and 5iu at second last meal then 10 iu of humilin N in the morning of everyday.

Now the problem was he was dieting so already low carbs and the dummy hit the gym an hour and half of squatting, lunges, and cardio for the last 20 min and boom he dropped, got the ambulance called on him and everything but by the time they got there he already downed like 2 liters of Gatorade so he was fine but still.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2013, 05:43:13 AM »
Ya this guy I know, a friend, big fucken dude too, national guy, was getting ready for a show.

He was using Humilin R pre-workout at 10 iu and 5iu at second last meal then 10 iu of humilin N in the morning of everyday.

Now the problem was he was dieting so already low carbs and the dummy hit the gym an hour and half of squatting, lunges, and cardio for the last 20 min and boom he dropped, got the ambulance called on him and everything but by the time they got there he already downed like 2 liters of Gatorade so he was fine but still.
SCARY..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2013, 05:46:12 AM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2013, 06:58:41 AM »

Well I am not using slin now so I figure including it only when cruising should help maintain. I have used slin before earlier this year for 8 weeks pre workout so I am not new to it. I know how to handle it...And actually, I think I'll do 3.33iu hgh ED (1/3 a vial) instead.

I actually have never used HCG before. My nuts look fine the way they are and I'm not trying to get any women pregnant or anything. I don't know if I will ever do a show. Maybe once just to see how I fare, but right now it's not in the plans. I just like training, being big, and enjoying life looking like this. I think that is more rewarding than winning a bb contest.

Good advice!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2013, 07:01:30 AM »

Yea I've gone hypo during workouts before for not going to the gym and drinking my intra shake fast enough. I was doing the Mike Arnold protocol where you are supposed to have a shake 30 minutes pre workout but I actually had it 60 minutes pre workout so I didn't get in the 2nd shake in time so the beginning of the workout was a pain until the second shake kicked in