Author Topic: if you cycle 12 wks on 8 wks off, do you still keep adding more muscle everycycl  (Read 6205 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
i know you have glorious hair so your ignorance on the matter is understandable and excused

but allow me to correct this fallacy that hairloss is fixable

a hair transplant is just redistributing remaining hair on the head

the only way it will look good is when the person catches hairloss early, stabilizes with finasteride/dutasteride when he still has a lot of hair

and then when stable for 3-5yrs he can have a successful hair transplant to fix the bald areas

if there is too much baldness and too little hair the transplant "solution" will look like palumbo's scalp

moral of the story: if u notice hairloss instantly get on finasteride, ask questions later, do not put it off with "oh well i fix it with transplant later, i dont get on finasteride, i dont want to go  impotent" ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah even after a transplant a doc will put you on finasteride. I hear what galeniko is saying but for most people who care its hard to just sit back with your arms crossed. If at some point in time you decide you've had it with the hair loss meds then you can throw in the towel and watch it fall out.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
what halo is saying is coming off gear to your natural levels is the lesser of 2 evils, versus coming of gear to extremely lower levels and he is right, what is the problem?

Not sure if I am understanding you 100%, but I know of plenty of guys who haven't taken hcg clomid what ever and they're blood work isn't reflective of normal test levels even after PCT. Maybe on paper it might look like that but in reality no. Also, I think he meant that bringing your levels up would help keep your gains. Not a chance in hell that is going to happen.

Some of these guys are jacking so much test it will take months to get their ratio back to normal so what a little HCG going to do? Nothing! A buddy of mine got busted many years ago. He was put on probation for couple years. This guy was on nothing for bout 2 years. His test ratio was 25:1 when he first got tested. He was told that as long as his levels kept dropping they would consider him clean as far a the testosterone usage went. After 15 months his levels finally dropped to what was considered "normal" the were at 6:1. In that amount of time this guy DID NOT lose all that much size and his sex drive didn't suffer at all. So all these guys that worry so much that everything is gonna go to shit in a few weeks are listening to too much bro science.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Not sure if I am understanding you 100%, but I know of plenty of guys who haven't taken hcg clomid what ever and they're blood work isn't reflective of normal test levels even after PCT. Maybe on paper it might look like that but in reality no. Also, I think he meant that bringing your levels up would help keep your gains. Not a chance in hell that is going to happen.

Some of these guys are jacking so much test it will take months to get their [b]ratio back to normal so what a little HCG going to do? Nothing![/b] A buddy of mine got busted many years ago. He was put on probation for couple years. This guy was on nothing for bout 2 years. His test ratio was 25:1 when he first got tested. He was told that as long as his levels kept dropping they would consider him clean as far a the testosterone usage went. After 15 months his levels finally dropped to what was considered "normal" the were at 6:1. In that amount of time this guy DID NOT lose all that much size and his sex drive didn't suffer at all. So all these guys that worry so much that everything is gonna go to shit in a few weeks are listening to too much bro science.

Depends, are we talking 15 years here or 6 months cause I have been as high as 3 grams per week and HCG bring my levels in very good and without PCT I am simply not in the mood to get up and go move weights around. See my other post, of course it is not holding your AAS gains obviously but it makes a big difference for me and many others, I am big believer in PCT and I probably will never take PCT ever again cause I am an even bigger believer in staying on.

My test levels go super low after just looking at any type of juice and they don't come back right away. I am a fanatic for blood work, I get it done every few months year round every year so I know how my body works and neglecting to try in restore my levels when off makes me feel like shit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yeah some ppl sex drive and ability even increases during the alleged time where they should use pct.

hell i know ppl who made kids while being on juice non stop for years, during "cycle".

pct is lying to oneself, not even a hrt doc can get pct right for a single person, let alone there beeing some 1size fits all rule.

@anabolchao, lol at turkish butcher, but they do their job right.

On the flip side I tried to have my second child for months and months while juicing and nothing, when I drop the HCG, boom my girl was pregnant, so saying it does not work in totally wrong.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't know what the problem is, just use deca!   It binds to the androgen receptor a little so I remain hornyier and get it up fine without test and gain muscle without fear of hairloss

Maybe me and lee priest are the only two exceptions to the rule
you are gay.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
I'd love to run some orals with TRT again but they are checking my blood quite frequently now and don't wanna fuck up my shots. Was going with M1-T but the guy I got them from ran out and It was $120 a bottle anyway.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

Some of these guys are jacking so much test it will take months to get their ratio back to normal so what a little HCG going to do? Nothing! A buddy of mine got busted many years ago. He was put on probation for couple years. This guy was on nothing for bout 2 years. His test ratio was 25:1 when he first got tested. He was told that as long as his levels kept dropping they would consider him clean as far a the testosterone usage went. After 15 months his levels finally dropped to what was considered "normal" the were at 6:1. In that amount of time this guy DID NOT lose all that much size and his sex drive didn't suffer at all. So all these guys that worry so much that everything is gonna go to shit in a few weeks are listening to too much bro science.

not at all.... i simply asked if you would lose your gains at a slower rate than without pct......

lol @ keep gains permanently.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
not at all.... i simply asked if you would lose your gains at a slower rate than without pct......

lol @ keep gains permanently.....

The answer is no.