Author Topic: novatropin dosages and what to expect , help!  (Read 2874 times)

delphi66

• Getbig I
novatropin dosages and what to expect , help!
« on: February 21, 2013, 04:51:05 PM »
Ok guys,
     really need some advise here. I am 47, 170,5'11",  5% fat so very lean. I am taking testosterone from a legit clinic as well. I am taking 1.5 iu a day of novatropin. I know its a low dose but will it do something for me long term? Kind of afraid to do daily large dosages but is that what I need to do for 3 months? I want to grow. Not sure about competing but have been a gym rat for 20 years and really never put on the weight. I have been taking novatropin since jan 1 2013, so about 2 months. Dont expect miracles but in the gym 7 days busting my ass and want to see some results. Would like to gain 10 -15 lbs in the next 3 months, any ideas?Thanks for your help guys! Damn some day would like to be to compete, I get complemented all the time on my body but want to grow!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: novatropin dosages and what to expect , help!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 07:12:26 PM »
That isn't enough to do much of anything in terms of bodybuilding.

You need 5iu or more to really see anything other than some minor cosmetic changes and fat loss.

There is nothing to be afraid about, save up some cash and run 5iu for 6-8 months to see something positive from GH.

8)

delphi66

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 03:16:05 PM »
went up to 4 iu and after 2 weeks, hands are numb all the time and havent slept good in a while, so had to cut back to 2 iu.. Any suggestions anyone, its pissing me off!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 09:42:47 AM »
went up to 4 iu and after 2 weeks, hands are numb all the time and havent slept good in a while, so had to cut back to 2 iu.. Any suggestions anyone, its pissing me off!

You get used to the sides in a few weeks.  I've used 10iu ED for months and it usually takes a few weeks to get used to the pain in my hands, wrists and feet.

The numbness seems to subside in a few weeks as well, your body will get used to it.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »
Ok guys,
really need some advise here. I am 47, 170,5'11",  5% fat so very lean.

in the gym 7 days busting my ass and want to see some results. Would like to gain 10 -15 lbs in the next 3 months, any ideas?Thanks for your help guys! Damn some day would like to be to compete, I get complemented all the time on my body but want to grow!

I'm sure that your biggest problem is that you train too much too often and don't eat enough calories. Drop the weight training to four days a week. Up the calories and soon enough you'll start to grow.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG