Author Topic: Man Gets Life In Prison, Then Family Goes Crazy  (Read 7106 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Man Gets Life In Prison, Then Family Goes Crazy
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 07:40:49 AM »
Why waste my fucking tax dollars keeping this guy alive for the next 60 years.  Execute him immediatly.  I'm all for bringing back public hangings.  I think it would do our society some good.   :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 07:41:47 AM »
poor guy

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »
I'm all for a bit of banter, i.e. "Guess the race + smiley" etc

But grow up and leave all the racist shit guys.

Professing to be intelligent, and harbouring racist/ignorant views is so contradictory is hilarious.

I'm disappointed in you BigCyp........

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 06:02:42 PM »
and what are whites suppose to do for native indians, put pox scabs on their baby blankets for the next 20 generations?  

a white man's mind is a terrible thing to have on getbig.

and the idiot from sweden, kwon, needs to worry about africans and arabs, not american blacks.  

All the Africans I have ever met were stand up people and I've met quite a few.  I've work with new immigrants, still do.  Every one of them have said to me that they think American blacks are lazy, crude and ignorant.  It is common opinion among them that blacks don't know how good they have it in the states.  I have even heard them call them n------- on more than one ocassion
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 06:52:16 PM »
All the Africans I have ever met we're stand up people and I've met quite a few.  I've work with new immigrants, still do.  Every one of them have said to me that they think American blacks are lazy, crude and ignorant.  It is common opinion among them that blacks don't know how good they have it in the states.  I have even heard them call them n------- on more than one ocassion

I know an African named "Jerry" (thought that name was funny).  Very hardworking, upstanding guy.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 07:46:46 PM »

Professing to be intelligent, and harbouring racist/ignorant views is so contradictory is hilarious.
Racism is healthy.

Non-whites have a very healthy racist grounding and they are doing fine demographically.

It is ignorant races that brainwash themselves to believe that all races are the same that go extinct. What is so bad about racism???  ??? Is it any worse than someone raping or murdering a person of the same race?

Why is it considered a worse offense if a white person murders or kills a black person because of their race than when a white criminal kills a white person for money or out of anger? The end result is still death.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 09:31:30 PM »
being a racist is only horrible if you are white.

if you are black brown etc it's a normal state of mind, because of slavery etc.

asstropin

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 09:59:47 PM »
Put a needle in his arm and turn his lights out, to think we have to pay taxes to keep scum like that alive.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 11:44:22 PM »
Why waste my fucking tax dollars keeping this guy alive for the next 60 years.  Execute him immediatly.  I'm all for bringing back public hangings.  I think it would do our society some good.   :D

No way, let the perp rot in a super max, no view, no trees, no sounds from nature, bw tv, smallest cell, 1 hour of exercise, 23 hour lock down

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2013, 12:16:52 AM »
What is so bad about racism???  ???
Ever heard of the holocaust ???
V

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2013, 05:01:59 AM »
They should have executed him quickly. Now in jail he will work out, play basketball, hang out with his friends; get visits from his family; watch tv; free medical care; and the food isn't bad at most max prisons.

The few African black young men I have met from my daughter's college were all trying to become medical doctors and other high professional fields. They had incredible manners and really did incredible in school.  Their parents worked like dogs often with two jobs. I sometimes wonder what they thought in general of American blacks?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2013, 05:17:41 AM »
shoot him.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2013, 05:21:04 AM »

I don't know man the fact that blacks make up the majority of the prison population, that pretty much any black culture has failed unless attached to whites are demonstrable facts. I think it has to do with genetics and being wired for more aggression/athleticism. I think most people would admit to the fact that blacks are better physical athletes, why do we ignore the psychological differences? There are clearly some between races, I don't think that is racist.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2013, 10:12:49 AM »
Yes there is a big difference between African Americans and American Africans.  Most "African Americans" couldn't find Africa on a map........of Africa

However not every black is a representative of the race. If a white guy cuts you off you think 'what a dick' if a black guy cuts you off you think 'why are all black people rude, I'm starting thread when I get home'

Superbuddy approved :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2013, 12:15:25 PM »
Didn't watch.  ;D
What he do?
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »
Didn't watch.  ;D
What he do?

They be trippin'

dirtbikeguy

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2013, 05:26:02 PM »
Piece of shit will get killed in prison. Then his piece of shit family can go through it as well. Whole family are pieces of shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2013, 06:24:11 PM »
The family has been riddled with Toxoplasmosis. They probably live with many cats in the house.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2013, 08:19:19 PM »
Piece of shit will get killed in prison. Then his piece of shit family can go through it as well. Whole family are pieces of shit.
If the family made verbal threats in a court house to the victim's family than they need to be prosecuted too. They can't be disrespecting the court like that!

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2013, 12:38:23 AM »
If the family made verbal threats in a court house to the victim's family than they need to be prosecuted too. They can't be disrespecting the court like that!
That was a bit ridiculous. What logical person could even begin to blame the family of the victim, like they did.

Prison still sucks, but prison systems in America needs to be MUCH harsher. Big difference between spending life in jail in America compared to a third world country. I'd consider the third world country jail true punishment for murder..

Of course I believe the death penalty should have been given here and in many cases.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2013, 02:38:30 AM »
That was a bit ridiculous. What logical person could even begin to blame the family of the victim, like they did.

Prison still sucks, but prison systems in America needs to be MUCH harsher. Big difference between spending life in jail in America compared to a third world country. I'd consider the third world country jail true punishment for murder..

Of course I believe the death penalty should have been given here and in many cases.
How can someone kill someone and be so rude and remorseless towards their family? He deserved what he got and then some.

As for prison in America yes easier then the third world prisons but nothing easy about being locked up for the rest of your life and you are only 19, this is a harsher punishment then the death penalty IMO, if he dies there is no pain, no guilt, no remorse, nothing, at least being locked up he can suffer.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 03:02:05 AM »
All the Africans I have ever met were stand up people and I've met quite a few.  I've work with new immigrants, still do.  Every one of them have said to me that they think American blacks are lazy, crude and ignorant.  It is common opinion among them that blacks don't know how good they have it in the states.  I have even heard them call them n------- on more than one ocassion
I've met some Africans who were doctors, and attorneys, and were "good" in terms of ethics and morality. I've met Africans who were doctors, attorneys, business people, who gave the service appearance of being "good", but they were just as arrogant and ignorant as many of their American counterparts...
And I'vr met Africans, who were some of the worst "goons" (aka thugs) you could ever meet.

A funny story from my Jamaican Economics professor in College:
He would say, "Lazy black Americans, they don't want to work..."
He had brought a few black women to tears in the class.
One time I came to his office to ask for help, and he asks me:
"Mr. Park-ah, why are you not trying to talk to theese fine women in class? You have pretty women in front of you, pretty women to left and right of you. And pretty women in the back of you."

I told him that I was trying to pass his class...and not trying to be a "Lazy black American."

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2013, 08:21:26 AM »
I've met some Africans who were doctors, and attorneys, and were "good" in terms of ethics and morality. I've met Africans who were doctors, attorneys, business people, who gave the service appearance of being "good", but they were just as arrogant and ignorant as many of their American counterparts...
And I'vr met Africans, who were some of the worst "goons" (aka thugs) you could ever meet.

A funny story from my Jamaican Economics professor in College:
He would say, "Lazy black Americans, they don't want to work..."
He had brought a few black women to tears in the class.
One time I came to his office to ask for help, and he asks me:
"Mr. Park-ah, why are you not trying to talk to theese fine women in class? You have pretty women in front of you, pretty women to left and right of you. And pretty women in the back of you."

I told him that I was trying to pass his class...and not trying to be a "Lazy black American."

every race has outliers, howerver I think it's safe to say there are generalizations that can be made based off of history and a sufficient sample size.

It has to do with culture as well but there are some obvious differences between races, just like animals. A tabby cat versus a siamese cat. temperments of certain dogs etc.

To think that we humans (animals) avoid this universal rule is absurd.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 08:26:46 AM »
Sterilize every fucking member of his filthy family.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2013, 09:13:36 AM »
He was trying to scare them. He can't do shit.
A