Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 09:11:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 98500 times)
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #2575 on: September 03, 2013, 12:14:24 AM »

Must be a spread glute shot though.
Report to moderator   Logged
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #2576 on: September 03, 2013, 12:16:08 AM »

How do I pay for the book?

Does Gal email you an ebook or what?

Huh

ukjeff
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #2577 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:05 AM »

I dont know about galenikos glute shot but I am eagerly anticipating Onetimehards shredded glute shot.
After his mammoth 60 day effort of 11,000 cals a week zero carbs for 26 days straight 12 hours a day working on roofs, cardio, training and 2+grms of gear a week they are going to be awesome.

TBH, if cswol had followed that regime he would have had ripped glutes.

Lets hope he doesnt disappoint.
calfzilla
Getbig V

« Reply #2578 on: September 03, 2013, 12:42:48 AM »

Huh

Just pm gal.
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #2579 on: September 03, 2013, 01:28:10 AM »

Huh

I think they initially started with some western union, then I suggested paypal and they did, which is great. Just PM him, send him, what was that, 20$? Through paypal and you'll receive the book via email quite instantly.
calfzilla
Getbig V

« Reply #2580 on: September 03, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »

You don't realize how much people eat until you are on this diet. I'm just watching people eat multiple meals and high calories and am like man that's not gonna get ripped. No wonder the US has so much of an obesity problem. Obama needs to make galeniko and no one surgeon general; would probably cure 90% of diabetes and reduce cancer and heart attack rates.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #2581 on: September 05, 2013, 04:06:17 PM »

You don't realize how much people eat until you are on this diet. I'm just watching people eat multiple meals and high calories and am like man that's not gonna get ripped. No wonder the US has so much of an obesity problem. Obama needs to make galeniko and no one surgeon general; would probably cure 90% of diabetes and reduce cancer and heart attack rates.
Yes but some people work for a living. They need calories to survive.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #2582 on: September 05, 2013, 06:44:48 PM »

guess waht we both work for a living too Roll Eyes

calfzilla is absolutely right, the stuff that ppl down every day with the excuse they need the energy is ridiculous.

hell a huge cheat meal makes you hold water for half week if you go back to clean diet after,and you gain some fat(fuck the radiation 72hrs study,that ones not honest, too many open variables, but even that says you get fat, just later).
but those fatsos eat more than my cheatmeal is, every day or every other day ,total calories.
lol, working hard, so what, add 500-1000 calories a day if need be, but thats just the dessets calories amount of the fatsos.

its cool, let them be fat.
Come on Gal....... You should be able to tell when I am being serious by now.
O.Z.
Getbig IV

Team Swimmers

« Reply #2583 on: September 05, 2013, 07:22:52 PM »

so true it is out of control.
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #2584 on: September 05, 2013, 09:01:19 PM »

You don't realize how shitty people eat until you start eating with them. Every lunch in my corporate cafeteria for 2 months. After I switched to diet I've been pissing water off for 2 days straight, I was in bathroom like every 10 minutes. What the fuck.
calfzilla
Getbig V

« Reply #2585 on: September 05, 2013, 09:12:48 PM »

You don't realize how shitty people eat until you start eating with them. Every lunch in my corporate cafeteria for 2 months. After I switched to diet I've been pissing water off for 2 days straight, I was in bathroom like every 10 minutes. What the fuck.

I piss a lot too. Especially the first week  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!