Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450450 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1200 on: June 17, 2013, 11:08:13 PM »
up 2.5 kilos

and never said i was big

the funny thing is, i'm going to compete in some bp comps here and i was checking good lifts per weight class and i can be competitive in the 74 kg class (163) but in the 83 kg class (182) i'd get my ass handed to me :'(

so i wanna kinda keep my weight in check, but i can still add about 4 kg of bodyweight and still make the 74's

Explanation meltdown...just fucking with you.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: June 18, 2013, 12:09:14 AM »
man, PEOPEL, the 200 gramms protein daily are mandatory on this, dont you understand.

you get fuck all other calories, you absolutely need that protein.

thats the whole point of this.

also, eating when not hungry is the biggest mistake, and protein shakes inbetween ,they shouldnt be there.

as for the dramaticweight losses with little fatloss at the beginning, this is the body going into fatburning state slwoly but definitely, the first couple lbs are water youre pissing out.

this is what i meant when i said the body needs quite some time to clean out from the junk foods, the water loss is the result of that process.

you may address me directly ;D

at first i was following your steps as closely as possible, but the problem is, i wasn't getting hungry.  sure, i would get hungry eventually, but first would come much worse symptoms -- headaches, specifically.  i simply can't deal with that.  however, i will try to get back on track with 200 grams protein... i don't feel like i need that much though.  i mean, whats the difference between 150 grams protein and 50 grams carbs?  it's not like i have that much muscle anyway.

all this.

esp the eating when not hungry. what the fuck are you giving your body calories for that it isnt demanding? pay very close attention to what im about to say:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO THROW OUT EVERY PRECONCEIVED NOTION YOU HAVE EVER BELIEVED ABOUT 'DIETING' IF YOU ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THIS.

i have thrown out the notion "eating low calories will cause you to lose muscle."  that's the main principle i'm putting my trust in as a result of this thread.

that means bullshit like eating 'because your supposed to' and other broscience bullshit beliefs that people just blindly do 'cause they are supposed to'.

secondly i think your cals are too high. why 1500? im 240 i've had 1k cal today. i feel like im cheating when i go as high as 1200-1300. your cals are to high. cut them back. at 1500 you might be giving your body too much for it to not want to use your fat for fuel, and too little cals to use solely for energy. one the major points of this system is getting your body to use its fats for its fuel. thats where the results and the energy comes from.

I think 1500 is fine considering I've lost 10 fucking lbs in two weeks!

you say you've only lost 10 pounds but dont look different? be realistic with your goals. you are not going to wake up tomorrow with a 6 pack. its going to take time to get there but this will get you there in half the time as most other 'diets'.

I have a six pack.  I think I'm about 10% or a little less... gh15 pegged me at 7%, a couple people here put me at 8%.  10 lbs, at this point, is a LOT for me to lose.  I haven't been this light in over half a decade.

I just don't think I look as good as I did the last time I was at this weight, leading me to question my faith in the whole "you wont lose muscle" thing.

I dunno man.  I'll stick with it for another couple weeks, at least, but so far a couple things aren't lining up for me:

First of all, following the rules didn't result in willpower-destroying levels of hunger.  I had hunger pangs pretty bad for the first day or two, but after that nothing I had little appetite, and couldn't get 200 grams of protein in while still following the "only eat when hungry" rule...  I simply couldn't get that hungry because, as mentioned, I would get super lethargic and headaches first.  The lethargy, okay, I can deal with that since I'm "on vacation" now, but fuck headaches.

So, instead I, just said "okay, I'll just eat whenever I want, but still stick to about 1000 calories daily, mostly from protein".  I had a couple cheatish days where I went up to 1500 or more, but mostly I've been hovering around 1000.  Then I realized, galeniko said "50 grams of fat for naturals" and 200-300 grams protein.  Well, going on the low end, thats 800 cals from protein and 450 from fat, 1250 total, and 1650 on the high end.  So I figure, hell 1000-1500 daily average, why not.  Also, as mentioned before, I also swapped some protein for carbs/fats.  I've eaten as much as 500 grams protein daily, and as low as 100... never noticed a difference in body composition, so I figure it couldn't hurt to lower the protein.

Seems to be "working" so far in terms of weight loss, but is muscle being preserved?  Time will tell, I suppose.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1202 on: June 18, 2013, 06:03:34 AM »
you may address me directly ;D

at first i was following your steps as closely as possible, but the problem is, i wasn't getting hungry.  sure, i would get hungry eventually, but first would come much worse symptoms -- headaches, specifically.  i simply can't deal with that.  however, i will try to get back on track with 200 grams protein... i don't feel like i need that much though.  i mean, whats the difference between 150 grams protein and 50 grams carbs?  it's not like i have that much muscle anyway.

i have thrown out the notion "eating low calories will cause you to lose muscle."  that's the main principle i'm putting my trust in as a result of this thread.

I think 1500 is fine considering I've lost 10 fucking lbs in two weeks!

I have a six pack.  I think I'm about 10% or a little less... gh15 pegged me at 7%, a couple people here put me at 8%.  10 lbs, at this point, is a LOT for me to lose.  I haven't been this light in over half a decade.

I just don't think I look as good as I did the last time I was at this weight, leading me to question my faith in the whole "you wont lose muscle" thing.

I dunno man.  I'll stick with it for another couple weeks, at least, but so far a couple things aren't lining up for me:

First of all, following the rules didn't result in willpower-destroying levels of hunger.  I had hunger pangs pretty bad for the first day or two, but after that nothing I had little appetite, and couldn't get 200 grams of protein in while still following the "only eat when hungry" rule...  I simply couldn't get that hungry because, as mentioned, I would get super lethargic and headaches first.  The lethargy, okay, I can deal with that since I'm "on vacation" now, but fuck headaches.

So, instead I, just said "okay, I'll just eat whenever I want, but still stick to about 1000 calories daily, mostly from protein".  I had a couple cheatish days where I went up to 1500 or more, but mostly I've been hovering around 1000.  Then I realized, galeniko said "50 grams of fat for naturals" and 200-300 grams protein.  Well, going on the low end, thats 800 cals from protein and 450 from fat, 1250 total, and 1650 on the high end.  So I figure, hell 1000-1500 daily average, why not.  Also, as mentioned before, I also swapped some protein for carbs/fats.  I've eaten as much as 500 grams protein daily, and as low as 100... never noticed a difference in body composition, so I figure it couldn't hurt to lower the protein.

Seems to be "working" so far in terms of weight loss, but is muscle being preserved?  Time will tell, I suppose.

this post  > more broscience.

do you have any idea how much stress it requires to cause your body to canabalise lean tissue? you think eating 1500 cals a day might cause you to lose muscle? lol this is ridiculous.

if it were that easy to lose muscle none of us would be here. cavemen being nomadic hunter/gatherers would spend days tracking and hunting prey before making a kill and eating. but your going to lose muscle cause you cut the number of cals your body doesn't need down. makes no sense at all. why would you lose muscle from not giving your body cals it would either use to maintain your present level of bf or get you fatter? the cals your cutting are those being used to support the fat tissue you've spent years accumulating.

you guys need to get these stupid ideas out if your heads.

your not losing muscle. this goes one of two ways. you may look flat from an imbalance in your water, glycogen or sodium but that about it, or you didn't have as much lean tissue as you would have liked to believe you did to begin with. fat and lean tissue are two very different things.

it's that simple.

b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1203 on: June 18, 2013, 08:01:43 AM »
NO ONE/GALENIKO,,,good reading here,,,for any one trying this or starting this,,keep in mind ,if ure eating 4-6 meals per day and layed out prot/carb/fat per meal/eating time,,at 1st reduce or take out the carb from that meal per day ,so meal 1 and 5 have carb 2 and 4 none or vice versa whatever ,,gradual so body gets used to it .

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1204 on: June 18, 2013, 08:02:57 AM »
galeniko, strap 100 lbs to ya and perform 25 pullups................. ..you cant do it, your abs and nutritional strategy arent going to save your ass on that day.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: June 18, 2013, 08:31:53 AM »
galeniko, strap 100 lbs to ya and perform 25 pullups................. ..you cant do it, your abs and nutritional strategy arent going to save your ass on that day.

dude. you look like shit. galeniko has more lean tissue then you do, do you understand this?

i dont know what your problem is. you live in some kind of vacuum where you are not obese and think being fat makes up for lean tissue.

too bad we werent closer. id welcome you to the gym, shake your hand and proceed to bury you. you'd quickly learn the difference between lean tissue and cellulose. then i'd buy you a coffee after, we could sit down and re think your strategy cause trust me brother, what your doing isnt working. cheers.
b

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #1206 on: June 18, 2013, 08:35:22 AM »
Galeniko and no one, could you elaborate on the evolution/history of this diet and the mistakes that were until you arrived at the right "recipe"?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1207 on: June 18, 2013, 08:39:10 AM »
galeniko is a twink in reality, goes on getbig crying why do people say hes small................... .OWNED

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1208 on: June 18, 2013, 09:26:22 AM »
Galeniko if I had the money I would fly back to Sweden and just to show up and shut you down in your gym you flash abs at and parade around like your the shit at 210 lbs

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1209 on: June 18, 2013, 09:31:43 AM »
Galeniko if I had the money I would fly back to Sweden and just to show up and shut you down in your gym you flash abs at and parade around like your the shit at 210 lbs
I THINK HE'S IN SWITZERLAND ..YOU WOULD BE PAYING DOUBLE FOR PLANE TICKETS..

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1210 on: June 18, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
I THINK HE'S IN SWITZERLAND ..YOU WOULD BE PAYING DOUBLE FOR PLANE TICKETS..

Cause he needs 2 seats to fit his fat ass.

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1211 on: June 18, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
Cause he needs 2 seats to fit his fat ass.

;D

well man, he's clearly BOSS so he'd be flying 1st CLASS

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1212 on: June 18, 2013, 09:55:28 AM »
I meant Switzerland, I was already in galenikos city once a year n half ago, I can make it back there!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: June 18, 2013, 10:03:23 AM »
I meant Switzerland, I was already in galenikos city once a year n half ago, I can make it back there!

You seem awfully interested in meeting men from the internet bro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1214 on: June 18, 2013, 10:29:51 AM »
But can you do 25 full rom pull ups or chin ups?  That is the true question here no?   ;D  ;D  ;D

here is my answer to diabetesboy formerly know as cswol about pullup:

my back,today,still going strong, check the dry volcano hole between the ripped shoulders with peperthin skin and the striated traps.
striations on lats, xmas tree even though its summer.
also check epic leans face and epic metrosexual hairstyle.

i have just talked to a pro at the beach and he said this is 1or 2 days diuretic tricks away from competition mode.i hope this helps you obese whale.

BOOM

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: June 18, 2013, 10:32:52 AM »
I'm not normally an envious person but I'm starting to hate you galeniko  ;D

I can go all day eating/not eating perfectly but come night time is when I can fuck it up. Yesterday I waited all day to eat and had one big meal right before going to bed thinking I'd sleep like a baby. Couple hours later I woke up starving and had a carb attack. Other than telling me I'm a fatso is there anything you think could help?

I'm considering sleeping pills....

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1216 on: June 18, 2013, 10:35:27 AM »

my back,today,still going strong, check the dry volcano hole between the ripped shoulders with peperthin skin and the striated traps.

i have just talked to a pro at the beach and he said this is 1or 2 days diuretic tricks away from competition mode.i hope this helps you obese whale.

BOOM

Sweet Jesus Castillo!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: June 18, 2013, 11:15:56 AM »

jesus.

i think this is the leanest i have ever seen anyone- i know for fact ive never seen anyone this lean irl. but its not just the leanness its the density you have. like your just lean sinew. 'technically' you should be wasting away  ::)

in pics the only guy i can think of is hamdullah aykutlug. he comes to mind cause i find you two you guys have a very similar 'look'. different from muntzers. muntzers screamed unhealthy and chemicals. the 'look' you and hammy ak have comes from strict calorie reduction.

you can see the difference in the quality and sharpness of guys use use calories instead of chemicals.

well done sir. how much deeper you think you can go? jesus man. thats crazy lol

NO diuretics, NO burners, NO anti estrogens just knowing how to manipulate your body. much props dude.

b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1218 on: June 18, 2013, 11:27:41 AM »

BOOM

SHREDDED BACK,,HOW ABOUT THE PUCKERED LIPS IN THE MIRROR NARCISSILIENKO...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: June 18, 2013, 11:44:48 AM »
great back gal

not sure about the pouting lips in the mirror

you after the gay vote bro
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: June 18, 2013, 12:04:33 PM »
nah to take pic had to move head up a bit.

comeon, am very aggressive from dieting dont bother me with bullshit like "cathering for the homos", dont be such childs, i think i proven forever into stone pure heterosexuality.

of all the hardasses here on "harsh" forum, nobody went remotely as far as i did, as far women are concerned.

i usaly dont even bother adressing the "gay" stuff, its so predictable and boring, but i hope now this is settled.ill ignore such comments again from now on.
if it was atleast funny, everyone knows i can laugh about myself, id join such discussions, but its just boring-dumb.

it drags the thread in undesired direction, about as useful as shizzos drunk ramblings.

fuck off you arrogant prick

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: June 18, 2013, 01:05:43 PM »
dont hold back, let it flow ;D

nah sorry if that was harsh ;D

:-*
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1222 on: June 18, 2013, 01:08:20 PM »

BOOM

You are a legend. Props are given.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1223 on: June 18, 2013, 02:31:33 PM »
I'm not normally an envious person but I'm starting to hate you galeniko  ;D

I can go all day eating/not eating perfectly but come night time is when I can fuck it up. Yesterday I waited all day to eat and had one big meal right before going to bed thinking I'd sleep like a baby. Couple hours later I woke up starving and had a carb attack. Other than telling me I'm a fatso is there anything you think could help?

I'm considering sleeping pills....

My method is to simply not keep white carbs in the apartment.  That said, three weeks into this, I don't even miss the white carbs. I'm guessing I'm at about 8% down from about 11% when I started. There's a YouTube of Levrone having his bf tested and determined to be 8%. It's a good basis for comparison. I'll post it later when I get to a real computer.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: June 18, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »
My method is to simply not keep white carbs in the apartment.  That said, three weeks into this, I don't even miss the white carbs. I'm guessing I'm at about 8% down from about 11% when I started. There's a YouTube of Levrone having his bf tested and determined to be 8%. It's a good basis for comparison. I'll post it later when I get to a real computer.

My problem is the bad habit of the late night eating itself which is what I need to work on. Started back when trying to "bulk" as a natural (lol) and made it a point to eat every time I'd wake up to piss. It's not so much a concern when maintaining and I've found ways to work around it but when dieting I'm not likely to make the best dietary choices being that I'm half asleep.

Only time I was able to sleep the whole night without waking up in years was when using valium. Not willing to go down that path again though cause I know many guys in bbing fall into some nasty addictions in efforts to kill pain, lethargy, hunger...etc. Guys become walking pharmacies to combat side effects. You take drugs to grow, than something bloat, why not take something for hunger which in turn gives you insomnia, than you take a benzo/sleeping pill to fall asleep etc etc.

^
meltdown.