Author Topic: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use  (Read 37826 times)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2013, 03:02:20 AM »
LuvvsuNOT, This guy is an idiot Lol, this is a 'wannabe' can't you tell...
This is an entertainment forum, It has nothing to do with practical-chemical BodyBuilding.

This is where you'll find the answers you are looking for.

Thank me later :)

I don't think I'm following the logic here. Steroids, as I understand it, though there are subtle difference between the various types in regards to specifics, they all operate pretty much the same following the same general principles. They are all derivatives of testosterone, they promote protein synthesis and anabolism. As far as injectables and orals it's simply the delivery system. Injectable dbol and oral dbol pretty much have identical effects on the body differing perhaps in how it is metabolized in the body.

But now you are telling us that when you reach a certain level of injectable steroids "saturated with grams" as you say, now oral steroids, not injectables, but oral steroids, take on a different effect. For example, lets define "staturated with grams" as beginning at 3 grams of injectable anabolics. It you're at 750/wk then the orals will behave like a typical steroid but when you reach the tipping point of say 3 grams of injectables now these oral won't do much for you except add water weight and increase glycogen retention but somehow the anabolism, the real muscle building properties which I thought was inherent in all steroids, is some how lost. How come this doesn't happen when you add to that 3 grams of injectables another gram or two of additional injectables? Why do oral steroids lose their anabolic properties when injectable reach a certain level except if you add them in huge dosages intermittently?    

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2013, 03:30:27 AM »
This is an entertainment forum, It has nothing to do with practical-chemical BodyBuilding.

I can't wait to learn what you have to teach! ::)

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2013, 06:30:10 AM »
BFG is spot on!
I train 4 days a week and take 100 mg's anadrol pre workout.
team b-boy

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2013, 06:40:17 AM »
BFG is spot on!
I train 4 days a week and take 100 mg's anadrol pre workout.

Yo b man, any idea who BFG actually is?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2013, 06:56:33 AM »
some prohormones were legit.  I remember Fizogen On.  I got so big so fast on it.  Must have been DBol mixed with Adrol and some superdrol thrown in.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2013, 07:32:37 AM »
Yo b man, any idea who BFG actually is?
no but his info is pretty damn solid.
team b-boy

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2013, 08:07:16 AM »

You're an idiot. BFG is SPOT ON.

There are those of us here ( myself, B-Boy, OTH, etc. ) that actually compete in mid-level / higher level comp. BFG knows what he's talkin' about.

End of story.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2013, 08:19:03 AM »

BFG has posted many photos here.  Dude gets real lean

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2013, 08:23:33 AM »

can we ban this idiot spammer already ?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV

Borracho

• Getbig V

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2013, 08:34:12 AM »
As was said before, even in this thread.  The biggest "secret" in bodybuilding is?!   There are no secrets!  No secret workout, no secret diet, no secret drug stack or any amount of drugs that will turn you into a pro or even make you resemble anything close to a pro.  So many people just plain don't have the genetics to ever make it happen.  Many "a HUGE amount on this board" people just can't accept that or refuse to accept that so they look for their Messiah to show them the way, to show them the secret and they treat that person as a genius.  In the end, when they still look like shit, they take their aggressions out on those that can.  Unfortunately, many of those that "can" also do stupid things and that just makes them an easier target.

Anyone that refuses to believe that genetics plays the single biggest role, is seriously disillusioned and often is beyond help.   ;)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2013, 09:31:42 AM »
As was said before, even in this thread.  The biggest "secret" in bodybuilding is?!   There are no secrets!  No secret workout, no secret diet, no secret drug stack or any amount of drugs that will turn you into a pro or even make you resemble anything close to a pro.  So many people just plain don't have the genetics to ever make it happen.  Many "a HUGE amount on this board" people just can't accept that or refuse to accept that so they look for their Messiah to show them the way, to show them the secret and they treat that person as a genius.  In the end, when they still look like shit, they take their aggressions out on those that can.  Unfortunately, many of those that "can" also do stupid things and that just makes them an easier target.

Anyone that refuses to believe that genetics plays the single biggest role, is seriously disillusioned and often is beyond help.   ;)

"Genetics" = A constitution capable of withstanding massive amounts of drugs.  Of course there's no magic drug, it's just high dosages all of the time.

..Some people burn out or suffer health problems before they get to "that level".  That's all.  Those are the folks with "poor genetics."

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2013, 09:50:37 AM »

"Genetics" = A constitution capable of withstanding massive amounts of drugs.  Of course there's no magic drug, it's just high dosages all of the time.

..Some people burn out or suffer health problems before they get to "that level".  That's all.  Those are the folks with "poor genetics."

This.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »
Oh yes thanks for the clarification I was talking about Geneza Pharmaceuticals they are the only ones I know of now that still produce M1T and Superdrol. That's the one I found and frickin lost the site where I could get into Canada... was so dirt cheap too... as superdrol is in fact super dirt cheap to synthesized by kilo upon kilo lol.. always has been... Frickin need to find a source...

Hmm...

Oh back on topic though... I wonder what kind of supports do these pros that abuse orals as this level use??..

I mean... I know ursodeoxycholic acid and the tauro version are effective right? NAC is, milk thistle is usually thrown in. What else if anything?

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2013, 10:01:49 AM »

Says one of the biggest liars in Amatuer BodyBuilding.
He's a 'wannabe' and you're a bigger 'wannabe'. You make your living selling bunk gear. WANKER.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2013, 10:09:14 AM »

I partially agree with what you say.  However it is much more than simply being able to "withstand" the drugs.  It's
in no particular order

1. Your genetic shape.  Your structure if you will.
2. Your ability to lose fat evenly and still maintain your muscle mass.  Some people's body's will just not keep a lot of muscle mass no matter how many drugs they take when they lose too much bodyfat.  
3. Your response to training and drugs.  Generally those that respond very well to training will also respond extra well to the drugs.
4. Your ability to dedicate yourself and keep an extremely consistent workout schedule and eating schedule over a long period of time.
5. Your ability to withstand the drugs over a long period of time.
6. Luck.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2013, 10:11:18 AM »

"Genetics"
= A constitution capable of withstanding massive amounts of drugs.  Of course there's no magic drug, it's just high dosages all of the time.

..Some people burn out or suffer health problems before they get to "that level"  That's all.

lmao @ that's all

Probably have better chance of winning the lottery than making it to the higher ranks in bbing.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2013, 10:12:04 AM »
Oh yes thanks for the clarification I was talking about Geneza Pharmaceuticals they are the only ones I know of now that still produce M1T and Superdrol. That's the one I found and frickin lost the site where I could get into Canada... was so dirt cheap too... as superdrol is in fact super dirt cheap to synthesized by kilo upon kilo lol.. always has been... Frickin need to find a source...

Hmm...

Oh back on topic though... I wonder what kind of supports do these pros that abuse orals as this level use??..

I mean... I know ursodeoxycholic acid and the tauro version are effective right? NAC is, milk thistle is usually thrown in. What else if anything?

Ursodeoxycholic acid and tauroursodeoxycholic acid are both very good. "Aegis" is a good supplement if pharm-grade ursodeoxycholic acid is not available. People on very heavy dosages should tend to aim for 1000mg+ per day of UDCA or TUDCA.  Clinical doses, in hospital settings, are around 1600mg per day.
Some people in Europe use "Essentiale N.", which is a pharmaceutical preparation of antioxidants.  That's very good stuff, but expensive and difficult to get in the USA.

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2013, 10:14:09 AM »

You're an idiot. BFG is SPOT ON.

There are those of us here ( myself, B-Boy, OTH, etc. ) that actually compete in mid-level / higher level comp. BFG knows what he's talkin' about.

End of story.

BFG is a fake. He's a 'wannabe'.. a Wanker, and I know this directly from the mod room @ GOH forums. Even LOJ himself said so, he stopped by and said to let BFG stay but take him for what he is: An AAS dealer and to watch him.... "not making funny business" in LOJ words.

This is disgrace to think this guy is anything more than a follower of LOJ like the rest of the lost boys here that got their ass kicked off GOH forums.

'Wannabe' Wankers!

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2013, 10:15:56 AM »
I partially agree with what you say.  However it is much more than simply being able to "withstand" the drugs.  It's
in no particular order

1. Your genetic shape.  Your structure if you will.
2. Your ability to lose fat evenly and still maintain your muscle mass.  Some people's body's will just not keep a lot of muscle mass no matter how many drugs they take when they lose too much bodyfat.  
3. Your response to training and drugs.  Generally those that respond very well to training will also respond extra well to the drugs.
4. Your ability to dedicate yourself and keep an extremely consistent workout schedule and eating schedule over a long period of time.
5. Your ability to withstand the drugs over a long period of time.
6. Luck.

I completely agree.  The scale is a bit weighted, with #5 being (for most) the primary parameter... but the rest is also very important.  It's certainly not easy to become a high-level bodybuilder.  It's difficult and hazardous.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2013, 10:27:56 AM »
Another great oral is DMZ -- dymeth -- superdrol deriative.

"Milder" but just as effective.

Another one is ultradrol or methylstenbolone or whatever its called. This one can still be found around.

I liked dmz. But superdrol is the oral king. Never tried M1t myself been curious for the longest time, pretty sure id blow up on that.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2013, 10:59:35 AM »

i mean, if one can afford to down a 1000 pack of 5mg dbols daily, should he do it?

Slightly off-topic, imagine taking 1000 x 5mg dbols in a day...

Surely one would die, but how, why, exactly how would it happen...?

Any volunteers  ?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2013, 11:10:47 AM »
Even this?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=420400.msg6032144#msg6032144
ask some of the pros that were ran around Venice beach, ask Titus, Tom prince and a few others about rec. Drugs in bodybuilding.
team b-boy

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2013, 11:14:54 AM »
i read in a "confession" book of alleged top athletes that some powerlifter took 500 in the morning and 500 in the evening,for one day only.

500tablets, not mgs.lol.

whatd happen, liver failure i think, quite sudden, not a slowly developed cirrhosis, i think after couple days, sudden death.

people come up with such great ideas  ::)