Author Topic: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim  (Read 15941 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2013, 01:42:21 AM »
after shit nothing is better than cleaning with water very well.. then wash your hand well with soap.. i see any other way just disgusting.. thx to ISLAM ;D

But do you use a bare hand along with water to clean very well?

if so , yeh your @ss may be fresher than a toilet paper user but my way of thinking, i'm not really bothered whether my @ss is fresh or not as it's not going to come in contact with anything i'm gonna eat...whereas my left hand most likely is. therefore i would rather just wash my @ss when in a bath or shower with soap and hot water. horses for courses though i spose.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2013, 01:52:25 AM »
2000 years ago, people didnt have toilet paper, shampoo, sewerage pipes, toilets etc.

People will go to a secluded area and then go do their business, and they would use stones, paper, bark etc to clean themselves.

People dont need to use stones or bark anymore, cause there is toilet paper now, and i think many people in this entire world use toilet paper.

Just like there was no cars all those years ago and the people of that time used camels or horses to get around, now there are cars.

This is the thing, people are still following things that were written thousands of years ago to the letter, that were appropriate in that time(in all religions).
If a god does exist is he really going to be that petty that he gives a sh@t how you clean your @ss and whether you wash it with water etc...or how many times you wash your feet per day?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: April 02, 2013, 02:29:20 AM »

This is the thing, people are still following things that were written thousands of years ago to the letter, that were appropriate in that time(in all religions).
If a god does exist is he really going to be that petty that he gives a sh@t how you clean your @ss and whether you wash it with water etc...or how many times you wash your feet per day?

The God who created us knows best what is required from his creation. We are not animals, we are different to animals, and there is a natural inclination to look after our bodies. Things like trimming your nails, smelling nice, getting circumcised, shaving underarm hair etc, those kind of things should come naturally to us humans.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #203 on: April 02, 2013, 03:38:54 AM »
The God who created us knows best what is required from his creation. We are not animals, we are different to animals, and there is a natural inclination to look after our bodies. Things like trimming your nails, smelling nice, getting circumcised, shaving underarm hair etc, those kind of things should come naturally to us humans.
Who chooses to get circumcised? And how does being circumcised come under the banner of looking after our bodies? And what self respecting man shaves under his armpits? Are you gay?  Smelling nice is a result of good hygiene and good hygiene requires daily showering, daily teeth brushing, occasional nail trimming and bi-weekly hair washing.  (Shaving is optional) Anything else is gay !

And Humans are animals. The human's phylum is Chordata (vertebrate). The human's class is mammalia. It's order is primate (the same as apes). It's family is Hominidae (apes that have no tail and can gather food with their hands.) The Human's sub-family is Homininae. It's tribe is Hominini. It's genus is Homo and it's specie is scientifically named Homo Sapiens.

It's only your extreme ignorance and arrogance that assumes humans aren't animals.
V

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2013, 01:53:18 PM »
Who chooses to get circumcised? And how does being circumcised come under the banner of looking after our bodies? And what self respecting man shaves under his armpits? Are you gay?  Smelling nice is a result of good hygiene and good hygiene requires daily showering, daily teeth brushing, occasional nail trimming and bi-weekly hair washing.  (Shaving is optional) Anything else is gay !

And Humans are animals. The human's phylum is Chordata (vertebrate). The human's class is mammalia. It's order is primate (the same as apes). It's family is Hominidae (apes that have no tail and can gather food with their hands.) The Human's sub-family is Homininae. It's tribe is Hominini. It's genus is Homo and it's specie is scientifically named Homo Sapiens.

It's only your extreme ignorance and arrogance that assumes humans aren't animals.
you sure are an Animal dickhead.go fuck ur mom and sister tonight and spread that filthy lineage of insects.