Author Topic: .  (Read 55249 times)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: Should I stop or keep going in obtaining my physique?
« Reply #600 on: March 21, 2013, 08:16:39 AM »
i fucked your mom mate

the dog urn was full of your jizz you sick cu nt

pictures or it didnt happen...dogfucker.... :D
?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #601 on: March 21, 2013, 08:31:00 AM »
I am 163 lbs at 5'11" .. am I close to 6%?

The goal was to get as close to 6% without drugs. I posted my diet and training regime. I have been at it for 3-4 months now. Lost 40 lbs of blubber, water and some muscle.

THIS is trully what it looks like without drugs. None of those bullshit natty claims.

you're not at the goal or you gave in and cannot get to 6% and are settling for "as close" ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #602 on: March 21, 2013, 08:42:43 AM »
you're not at the goal or you gave in and cannot get to 6% and are settling for "as close" ?
no settling .. I am at 8 I think ... will post shots soon no worries

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #603 on: March 21, 2013, 08:44:39 AM »
Looking good sev.

Can anyone summarize why this thread is 26 pages?  I would prefer not to read so much.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: March 21, 2013, 08:45:10 AM »
no settling .. I am at 8 I think ... will post shots soon no worries

sev, why are you so worried about people irl finding you on here?You spent years attention whoring here, doesnt make much sense  ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: March 21, 2013, 08:58:54 AM »
sev, why are you so worried about people irl finding you on here?You spent years attention whoring here, doesnt make much sense  ???
they use my real name so gay photoshops and words like pedofile and sex wiuth dead people appear in google searches using my name already. I love talking trash here but no point in taking this outside getbig. for example, if I knew your name, business and had your pics you would never photoshop shit with me or use my real name on purpose because I would retaliate etc etc .. see what I mean?

It is a battle of the wits here. So idiots need to resort to photoshop or using real info because they lack wit  ;)

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #606 on: March 21, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »
they use my real name so gay photoshops and words like pedofile and sex wiuth dead people appear in google searches using my name already. I love talking trash here but no point in taking this outside getbig. for example, if I knew your name, business and had your pics you would never photoshop shit with me or use my real name on purpose because I would retaliate etc etc .. see what I mean?

It is a battle of the wits here. So idiots need to resort to photoshop or using real info because they lack wit  ;)

someone could make a blog about you and do it like they did with Booty
http://bodybuildingboarddirt.blogspot.com/2013/02/fat-old-mackle.html
they could link anything here you've said and done

with no Ron to report it to you'd have no way to get it taken down

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: March 21, 2013, 09:25:55 AM »
someone could make a blog about you and do it like they did with Booty

they could link anything here you've said and done

with no Ron to report it to you'd have no way to get it taken down
true .. it is not nice to do that to someone

I come here for bodybuilding and humor

if someone stays annonymous and fucks with me that way I have no choice but deal with them outside getbig. It is stupid and sad and I don't want to be that guy. But when you fuck with my business and reputation and purposely try to slander me be prepared for a real life lesson.

You will notice that people who are witty need no photoshops or to use your business, real name etc...the power of words. The guys who retort to this shit are usually some idiot who thinks it's a faceless site so anything goes. It doesn't. In real life you need to learn to respect people. And if you fuck with them chances are you will get it.

Make fun of my physique, my photos, my lifts etc .. no need to make it personal outside this site. Only idiots do that stuff. Then, the fun stops and shit gets real. No more funny.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #608 on: March 21, 2013, 09:44:47 AM »
you've used pictures to attack people , not photo shops ,  outright fake pictures saying they were real so is that wit ? or just being mean and falling in line with what you are saying the photoshoppers are doing ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: March 21, 2013, 09:48:51 AM »
you've used pictures to attack people , not photo shops ,  outright fake pictures saying they were real so is that wit ? or just being mean and falling in line with what you are saying the photoshoppers are doing ?

your tactic is classic .. you try to justify what is being done. You are wasting your time. I have never made fun of anyone who did not attack me first. Ever. I have never photoshopped pics, I never did anything to hurt anyone in their day to day life. I am a nice guy. But if you push it too far I might get a little angry.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #610 on: March 21, 2013, 09:49:16 AM »
Sev trying to be all moral when he's the biggest stalker on the board. Xerxes forgotten already?   ::)

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #611 on: March 21, 2013, 09:58:33 AM »
he harrassed w8m8 with the tranny pic

Sebastian was always attacking her ONLY because he hated Pillowtalk and she fought back

he was constantly posting the tranny pic calling her a tranny in threads he would just jump into when he saw her

he's forgetting a lot of what he did

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: March 21, 2013, 09:59:59 AM »
your tactic is classic .. you try to justify what is being done. You are wasting your time. I have never made fun of anyone who did not attack me first. Ever. I have never photoshopped pics, I never did anything to hurt anyone in their day to day life. I am a nice guy. But if you push it too far I might get a little angry.

you have used facebook to stalk females from this site

you posted private pics of will grant

you reap what you sow

stop with all the holier than though shit you desperately troll for attention here

so stop being selective with the type you get
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: March 21, 2013, 10:09:01 AM »

Hold the fucking phone.  You've been one of the boards biggest shit talkers, stalkers, fake picture posting, bad mouthing, slanderous guy, etc.  Now all of a sudden you come at us with this "i'm morally better than that, and would never do such a thing".  Are you fucking serious?  Are you currently trying to become a buddhist monk or something?  What's the fucking joke here?   ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #614 on: March 21, 2013, 10:14:19 AM »
Lol @ sev taking a beating here.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #615 on: March 21, 2013, 10:18:50 AM »
Hey Sev - can you fill us in on any secret KGB mind control tactics that were used on you?   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #616 on: March 21, 2013, 10:19:26 AM »
Sev trying to be all moral when he's the biggest stalker on the board. Xerxes forgotten already?   ::)
Xerces is he still here under a different name?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: March 21, 2013, 10:21:51 AM »
Hold the fucking phone.  You've been one of the boards biggest shit talkers, stalkers, fake picture posting, bad mouthing, slanderous guy, etc.  Now all of a sudden you come at us with this "i'm morally better than that, and would never do such a thing".  Are you fucking serious?  Are you currently trying to become a buddhist monk or something?  What's the fucking joke here?   ???

Not picking sides here, but to me there's a clear difference between following people around getbig threads and posting the same fake pic to get a rise (W8M8), posting on someone's facebook for kicks, and posting real life pics on getbig for more kicks.........verses: photoshopping gay sex acts with members photos and linking their website and real life name directly attacking their livelyhood and reputation.

As many have mentioned Sev has definately given lots of shit to people over the years here, but that doesn't justify using more than just like for like. To my knowledge sev hasn't EVER attacked someone's livelyhhood and reputation.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: March 21, 2013, 10:24:02 AM »
Not picking sides here, but to me there's a clear difference between following people around getbig threads and posting the same fake pic to get a rise (W8M8), posting on someone's facebook for kicks, and posting real life pics on getbig for more kicks.........verses: photoshopping gay sex acts with members photos and linking their website and real life name directly attacking their livelyhood and reputation.

As many have mentioned Sev has definately given lots of shit to people over the years here, but that doesn't justify using more than just like for like. To my knowledge sev hasn't EVER attacked someone's livelyhhood and reputation.

???

sev was actively canvasing people on here to shop my pics in the above way
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: March 21, 2013, 10:34:07 AM »
???

sev was actively canvasing people on here to shop my pics in the above way

Exactly!  Sev is just pissed, because someone beat him to the punch line.  It's all fun and games until Sev get's butthurt, then it's suddenly not right.   ::)  How's that old saying go?  Those who live in gypsy houses made of glass......... :D

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #620 on: March 21, 2013, 10:35:57 AM »

he's supposed to be a master of mind control

so let him control the mind of whomever is attacking his livelihood and reputation

I think he should know that there are all sorts of people on the internet and when you fuck around you can rile up someone that may not play nice

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #621 on: March 21, 2013, 11:56:22 AM »

You going soft BigCripple?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #622 on: March 21, 2013, 12:14:16 PM »
Everything Sev just said....only in my case it's true.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #623 on: March 21, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
Xerces is he still here under a different name?

He returned and posted under Kouresh or something similar for a little bit, has not been around for a while though, too bad he was a good poster.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #624 on: March 21, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »
He returned and posted under Kouresh or something similar for a little bit, has not been around for a while though, too bad he was a good poster.
Yea now I remember he changed his name.