Author Topic: 2 week update pic  (Read 10343 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: 2 week update pic
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2013, 11:09:06 PM »

Quoted for future reference  ;D

I could just post the pics lol

nah I wouldn't do that to him...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2013, 11:16:48 PM »
I could just post the pics lol

nah I wouldn't do that to him...

I wouldnt either.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2013, 11:21:58 PM »
I can see why he gets so much shit around here after dealing with him. He comes off as arrogant and stubborn but slowly he's coming around and willing to make some changes.

He isn't where he could be physique wise...I mean yeah his delts and back are his best parts but as a whole he's still got a long way to go to look the way he wants. And that's the truth ...nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism njflex and mr. nobody I'm sure you guys would agree.

Yea I told him delts and back are his best parts and decent triceps for his structure he has small joints, needs work on legs, chest and biceps. A narcissist personality meaning he thinks about only himself most of the time but not a bad person but here on this site and I told him if you put your pics and say how great you someone will attack you just the way it is.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2013, 11:31:59 PM »
Yea I told him delts and back are his best parts and decent triceps for his structure he has small joints, needs work on legs, chest and biceps. A narcissist personality meaning he thinks about only himself most of the time but not a bad person but here on this site and I told him if you put your pics and say how great you someone will attack you just the way it is.

I've given props to dj from the older pics I've seen of him. But honestly, I expected more of a progress knowing he's been using superdrol cause like some have mentioned its one the most powerful steroids out there. This is proof that there's more to it than just drugs as people here seem to think.

I've seen many people get away with sub par training but never with a shitty low calorie diet when trying to add mass. But like I said before....hes finally willing to make some changes.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2013, 11:43:51 PM »
I've given props to dj from the older pics I've seen of him. But honestly, I expected more of a progress knowing he's been using superdrol cause like some have mentioned its one the most powerful steroids out there. This is proof that there's more to it than just drugs as people here seem to think.

I've seen many people get away with sub par training but never with a shitty low calorie diet when trying to add mass. But like I said before....hes finally willing to make some changes.
It's genes first as you know, Woody Allen a extreme ectomorph could take every roid in the book but would never be Mr O. So when I start training a person first thing is evaluation I tell them straight up and have lost some clients doing that but I don't like fucking with people telling them they got more than do. In dj's defense he says he doesn't want to be huge but just symmetrical that's ok but needs work in areas.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2013, 11:55:06 PM »
I don't think these "honest objective" opinions are exactly what he had in mind. Mr Nobody still a little mlre forgiving of his little buddy ;D .Borracho speaking the plain truth.

Yes or no question to both you guys...do you think dj181 has aesthetics that  "shit all over the vast majority" of people on this board  who have posted pics?

Those are his exact words BTW.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2013, 11:59:24 PM »
It's genes first as you know, Woody Allen a extreme ectomorph could take every roid in the book but would never be Mr O. So when I start training a person first thing is evaluation I tell them straight up and have lost some clients doing that but I don't like fucking with people telling them they got more than do. In dj's defense he says he doesn't want to be huge but just symmetrical that's ok but needs work in areas.

oh god don't tell dj he doesn't have the genes for this...lol

I agree some people respond better than others but you really have to give yourself the best chance by having everything in check wrt nutrition, training, rest and ummm....supplements. He thinks as long as he can db row a certain weight he will attain a certain size/look. Kind of a power lifter mentality when in reality even he's too smart to know it doesn't work that way.

And his goal is to look like the guy in his avatar and at this rate it'll never happen unless he keeps on improving the diet at least. After seeing his pics I suggested a switch to a higher volume training and he didn't even respond...lol. He's too stuck in his ways to actually get to where he wants imo.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2013, 12:02:00 AM »
I don't think these "honest objective" opinions are exactly what he had in mind. Mr Nobody still a little mlre forgiving of his little buddy ;D .Borracho speaking the plain truth.

Yes or no question to both you guys...do you think dj181 has aesthetics that  "shit all over the vast majority" of people on this board  who have posted pics?

Those are his exact words BTW.

Lacks too much to be aesthetic.

EDIT: I guess a simple no would've sufficed  :-\

dustin

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2013, 12:18:36 AM »
What's with all the fucking elusive bullshit? Why won't dj just post a God damn picture already? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2013, 02:11:36 AM »
brutal! ;D

you fellas read WAY TOO MUCH into to all this stuff, it ain't that serious

but a serious question... is taking only 10 mg of superdrol 4 or 5 days a week really such a big dosage of gear? (i only take this and no other compounds, no test, no injectables, only 10 mg 4 or 5 days per week)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2013, 02:21:58 AM »
brutal! ;D

but a serious question... is taking only 10 mg of superdrol 4 or 5 days a week really such a big dosage of gear? (i only take this and no other compounds, no test, no injectables, only 10 mg 4 or 5 days per week)

Jesus h Christ just face it already, it's exactly as i said....you are nothing special, your best friends on the site just said it in black and white.

It's like you need an intervention to stop making a fucking fool of yourself.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2013, 05:27:36 AM »
I knew dj would just shake it off lol

I gotta admit the little runt is starting to grow on me

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2013, 08:13:31 AM »
WE ALL PRETTY MUCH SUMMED UP SAME AREAS TO WORK AND ONES THAT ARE FOR HIM STRONGPOINT,,TO REITERATE HE ASKED AS A POSITIVE MEMBER HERE TO LOOK OBJECTIVELY NOT A 'PAL'OR IM NOT SOMEONE HE LOOKS UP TO BUILD WISE TO COMPARE,HE STATED HE'S NOT A BBER OR TRYING TO DO SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF WHAT HE COULD ACHIEVE ANYWAY,I THINK HIS OLD PICS IS WHERE HE WANTED TO ECLIPSE OR RECAPTURE CLOSE TO THAT LOOK,,AND HE MIGHT BE CLOSE GIVEN AREAS HE PREVIOUSLY HAD BUT NOW NEED IMPROVEMENT PECS AND ARM THICKNESS ,,LEGS HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT LOL,,,MAYBE HE WAS TRAINING AND EATING DIFFERENT INTERMS OF ALL AROUND VOLUME,,HE STICKS WITH AN EXERCISE ROUTINE THAT HE HAS OUTLINED AS A BASIC ROUTINE HE SET,ITS NOT SOMETHING I WOULD DO FOR MY GIVEN BUILD I'M GOING FOR OR CONTINUE TO DO,THAT BEING SAID I'M NOT INTO HE SAID/SHE SAID CRAP SO THATS IT,,,

dustin

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2013, 10:39:42 AM »
brutal! ;D

I think pulsing something like SD pre workout with an injectable is the best way to do things.

P.S. Post a picture already. I didn't give a shit before, but now I'm curious because of all you Bettys fighting with each other. And why does gh15 say you're a drug dealer? I never asked before, but now that I've started questioning him I presume it's because you probably called him out on his BS and he sees you as a threat. I think assply85 has permission to run the gimmick now. He's way more aggressive and apparently just started a thread about me, out of the blue. lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2013, 12:55:07 PM »
I think pulsing something like SD pre workout with an injectable is the best way to do things.

P.S. Post a picture already. I didn't give a shit before, but now I'm curious because of all you Bettys fighting with each other. And why does gh15 say you're a drug dealer? I never asked before, but now that I've started questioning him I presume it's because you probably called him out on his BS and he sees you as a threat. I think assply85 has permission to run the gimmick now. He's way more aggressive and apparently just started a thread about me, out of the blue. lol

15 says i'm a drug dealer coz he was hurt/offended that i didn't accept his offer for free gh IMO

and sorry dude, but i ain't gonna post a pic

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2013, 12:59:47 PM »
15 says i'm a drug dealer coz he was hurt/offended that i didn't accept his offer for free gh IMO

It would not be free anyway some twist to it,,,I never talked to him...I ignore people that get on my nerves...

No problem carry on....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2013, 01:01:38 PM »
jesus fucking christ

bjupthebum is so fucking beta

he is pming his pics to nice posters now cause he hasnt got the minerals to take negative comments

the guy is a fucking joke
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2013, 01:29:31 PM »
why cant  you post the pic? whats the problem have you improoved or not?
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2013, 01:40:12 PM »
jesus fucking christ

bjupthebum is so fucking beta

he is pming his pics to nice posters now cause he hasnt got the minerals to take negative comments

the guy is a fucking joke
I'm not really that nice but tell people as it is, judging like 200 people in the GB contest was tough I had to piss people off. I tell dj like it is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2013, 01:41:53 PM »
I'm not really that nice but tell people as it is, judging like 200 people in the GB contest was tough I had to piss people off. I tell dj like it is.

you dont think its weak that he is pming his pics

especially when he is commenting on other peoples
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »
you dont think its weak that he is pming his pics

especially when he is commenting on other peoples

^ hahaha

you do that all the time and I don't recall ever seeing your pic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2013, 01:47:28 PM »
^ hahaha

you do that all the time and I don't recall ever seeing your pic.

ive posted pics and videos of me playing the guitar

haha
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2013, 02:10:17 PM »
ive posted pics and videos of me playing the guitar

haha

I didn't know you played  8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2013, 02:12:19 PM »
I didn't know you played  8)

i try  :)
T

dustin

« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2013, 03:02:56 PM »

AHh, thank you. I've talked to everyone he's attacked and they all say the same stuff. Now he attacks me too. He attacks anyone who is influential, honest or accountable because they're the most dangerous to his agenda. Interesting.

BTW, I think you should still post a pic. Who cares if we tear it apart. We rip on Coleman and Yates for crying out loud lol