Author Topic: BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED  (Read 6818 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2013, 02:40:20 AM »
Undemocratic.

NN

The United States is not a democracy.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2013, 05:30:17 AM »
and in other News.....

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2013, 05:37:42 AM »
I'm not saying that it is or isn't real.  However, it blows my mind that the vast majority of the country doesn't care if his birth certificate is real or not.  The truth flat out does not matter and even the press has no interest in finding out for sure.  If it was a Republican in the same situation it would be front page news every day.  A major investigation would have been done 5 minutes after the story broke and the dude would have been out on his ass shortly thereafter.
Your a fucking idiot. No one gives a shit. It's not even remotely relevant.

I think having your dad also being the president should be a dis qualifier long before. It's fucking anti  democratic on both counts.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2013, 06:10:43 AM »

I'm disturbed by all of this, but more importantly I want yo titty fuck that reporter!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2013, 06:56:33 AM »
If you don't understand the need for a leader to be born in country then you are a fucking dumb cu.nt.

In fact a good argument could be made for this requirement for ALL politicians.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 01:39:57 PM »
Your a fucking idiot. No one gives a shit. It's not even remotely relevant.

I think having your dad also being the president should be a dis qualifier long before. It's fucking anti  democratic on both counts.

I guess I am an idiot because I expect a President to obey the law and not create phony documents to deceive the public.  I agree that children and spouses of Presidents should be disqualified as well.  I don't believe in creating "royal families".

Stop saying it's undemocratic or anti-democratic.  The United States is not a Democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 02:49:31 PM »
I guess I am an idiot because I expect a President to obey the law and not create phony documents to deceive the public.  I agree that children and spouses of Presidents should be disqualified as well.  I don't believe in creating "royal families".

Stop saying it's undemocratic or anti-democratic.  The United States is not a Democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic. 
This.

The issue is more than him not being born in the USA to run for office. The issue is they lied about it and committed fraud. Do you want a person that does this to be the President of your fucking country??

This is way worse than Watergate. They actually went the extra step and provided a fraudulent document on the White House web site. And to this day lie about it. At the very least he should receive jail time for this offense along with everyone else involved in it. And the sentence would have to be life without the possibility of parole to match the severity of this crime - for putting the security of a whole country at risk!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 02:54:16 PM »
This just in: Obama is building the new Deathstar, Deathstar III, to be exact.
He is using tax dollars to fund the creation of the Deathstar, and refuses to have American workers on the project. Instead, he will be using illegal immigrants to build it, hence the reason why he will do nothing about illegal immigration.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 02:54:28 PM »
Obama still has not released the true long form BC in parchment.   What he released is as fake as a 3 dollar bill.  

He was born Kenya

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 03:01:05 PM »
Obama still has not released the true long form BC in parchment.   What he released is as fake as a 3 dollar bill.  

He was born Kenya
why are you guys even wasting your energy on this now he got his second term?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »
Alex Jones proved Obama's Birth Certificate was fake over a year ago way before the Sheriff:

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2013, 03:31:53 PM »
i cant believe this shit. by the way that chick has some nice tatas

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2013, 03:33:04 PM »
Obama still has not released the true long form BC in parchment.   What he released is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. 

He was born Kenya

I believed this long before you did.  Why did it take you so long to come around to our way of thinking?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2013, 04:02:09 PM »
He wasn't born in Kenya but the certificate is fake. His real father is that communist Frank Marshall Davis. There's no denying that. Look at the pics and there was a relationship there.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2013, 04:23:37 PM »
He wasn't born in Kenya but the certificate is fake. His real father is that communist Frank Marshall Davis. There's no denying that. Look at the pics and there was a relationship there.
frank davis' real son (with a white woman) lives here in honolulu. Looks nothing like Obama.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2013, 05:11:52 PM »
frank davis' real son (with a white woman) lives here in honolulu. Looks nothing like Obama.

It won't change my mind but pics?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 05:17:34 PM »
Frank Davis and Mark Davis his son.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »
And if you, as a black gentleman, says that guy looks like fucking Obama you need to be committed Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2013, 05:21:20 PM »
Frank Davis and Mark Davis his son.

lol. Hell yes, def his son.

Now check this one out. Remember they have diff mothers. Obama gets many of his traits from his mom. But you can tell this union was between Davis and Obama's mom not the Kenyan and Obama's mom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2013, 05:23:43 PM »
You're right. Obama doesn't look like mark Davis. He wouldn't have to they have different mothers and look how many features Obama got from his mom.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2013, 05:29:31 PM »
Look at the ears very similar. That pic of Obama sr in that group shot makes him look a lot fuller in the face than every other pic out there. Also, Frank Davis was a fat fuck just like his real son.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2013, 05:42:16 PM »
The top and outer parts of his ears look nothing like his mother but a lot like Obama Sr.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
Look at the ears very similar. That pic of Obama sr in that group shot makes him look a lot fuller in the face than every other pic out there. Also, Frank Davis was a fat fuck just like his real son.

Yes, but everything else about him points nothing to the Kenyan. There's alot of shady stuff surrounding who his father is and where he was born. We obviously aren't being told the truth.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »
why are you guys even wasting your energy on this now he got his second term?
The second term is a non-issue at this point. The fact that they forged that document nullifies all his terms. And earns him a jump suit.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2013, 07:07:15 PM »
The ears do look similar but everything else on Obama matches Frank Davis more. The Kenyan was just too dark - Obama would have been darker if he was his father. And Barack is skinny fat so that's no argument. He probably throws up all his meals like a little drama queen every night. Fag!