Author Topic: Interesting Getbig Idea - what is the oldest post you have had?  (Read 7709 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Interesting Getbig Idea - what is the oldest post you have had?
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2012, 09:26:49 PM »
cephissus is really your first account? i have always thought you were a reincarnation of a guy named "ronpaulfan". not sure why.

haha, i'll have to look into this "ronpaulfan" fellow...

btw good first post, i remember the days i used to have many of those same thoughts about working out... long past now  :'(  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2012, 02:08:54 AM »
cephissus is really your first account? i have always thought you were a reincarnation of a guy named "ronpaulfan". not sure why.

I'm not certain but I think P.I.P. might be ronpaulfan.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2012, 02:20:20 AM »
I'm not certain but I think P.I.P. might be ronpaulfan.

Yes, he's that Eyeball Chambers character.  Still one of the greatest screen names ever.

Also dig Tay slipping in the I-squat-til-I-puke claim right out of the gate.  Eminently recommendable.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2012, 08:28:21 AM »
Yes, he's that Eyeball Chambers character.  Still one of the greatest screen names ever.

Also dig Tay slipping in the I-squat-til-I-puke claim right out of the gate.  Eminently recommendable.

I remember getting incredibly intrigued at the "I'm doing a four day work out cycle without completing any reps" comment he made.

I figured the next state of the art workout guru was suddenly in our midst!

It wasn't until a few quotes later where he said "meet me behind the 7 11 in Manteca if you don't believe me, bitch and we'll settle it" that he was not the man to be fucked with either! 8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2012, 12:10:37 PM »
quite an honor to be confused with "purity. integrity. principle." :D

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Sarah Dunlap is back in the HOUSE
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2013, 11:51:46 AM »
I am wondering how long it has been since I decided to stir up some discussion on these boards.  I am looking back at times where people were not necessarily wrong, but now wanting to give them a kick in the teeth for some of the words at least I can say, "Look at me NOW!"  Ha!  No seriously, I'm not here to start trouble, start shit of any kind.  Just watched an old interview with the guys from getbig at my Olympia bluff.  I am too embarrassed and red faced to finish watching this,so I figured I'd step back to an older part of my history and say hi to all those at GETBIG!  Sarah Dunlap back on the boards, so watch your freakin mouths already!  Again Kidding, still have to catch up!  I want to hear some juicy stuff, tell me where to go!
Sarah D.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Dunlap is back in the HOUSE
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2013, 12:05:25 PM »
I am wondering how long it has been since I decided to stir up some discussion on these boards.  I am looking back at times where people were not necessarily wrong, but now wanting to give them a kick in the teeth for some of the words at least I can say, "Look at me NOW!"  Ha!  No seriously, I'm not here to start trouble, start shit of any kind.  Just watched an old interview with the guys from getbig at my Olympia bluff.  I am too embarrassed and red faced to finish watching this,so I figured I'd step back to an older part of my history and say hi to all those at GETBIG!  Sarah Dunlap back on the boards, so watch your freakin mouths already!  Again Kidding, still have to catch up!  I want to hear some juicy stuff, tell me where to go!
Sarah D.

are you the sarah dunlap
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2013, 12:57:17 PM »
my first post was a red x

2nd first post:

I think Silvio beats Rockel. Silvio also looks more dry than Rockel (look at the glutes and obliques).