Author Topic: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days "training pics on page 8"..  (Read 32812 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days "training pics on page 8"..
« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2013, 11:13:27 PM »
lots of pics of three times uncrowned mr olympias with fly swatters in this thread
T

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: March 01, 2013, 10:08:41 AM »
thx tommy 8)

what does nasser think about the current situation in egypt? who is he backing?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2013, 11:24:48 AM »

LOL this is really bothering you....

If you are earning your income in Dollars.... and given that the Egyptian pound to Dollar is 6 to 1..... you can set up a pretty good living there and live quite comfortably.

I'm just astonished that anyone would want to go visit Post-Revolutionary Egypt.... lol  Hell, I don't want to go back.... like Ever!
nasser doesn't like to be around other competitors from the days of old. He may feel that they are beneath him, he may feel that he would be kissing Arnold's feet.
And he may feel it will make him feel old.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #253 on: March 02, 2013, 02:07:32 PM »
Incredible thread Sherief!!

Nasser Nights 2013 in Egypt!

I see the jealousy among getbiggers has gone down, seems like its now concentrated in lubeyourman.

Nasser is the most hospitable person I've ever met, I'm sure you noticed his hospitality in addition to his intelligence and generousity. 

Also cool you got to meet his parents, and see where the Great Arab Genetics came from!

Lol at Wiggs feeling the need to show he has something in common with The Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia by lying that he shares the ancestory of Nasser's Egyptian side.  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #254 on: March 02, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »
Incredible thread Sherief!!

Nasser Nights 2013 in Egypt!

I see the jealousy among getbiggers has gone down, seems like its now concentrated in lubeyourman.

Nasser is the most hospitable person I've ever met, I'm sure you noticed his hospitality in addition to his intelligence and generousity. 

Also cool you got to meet his parents, and see where the Great Arab Genetics came from!

Lol at Wiggs feeling the need to show he has something in common with The Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia by lying that he shares the ancestory of Nasser's Egyptian side.  ::)

thx bobs ;D

check the below video.. i have put it in a separate thread but must be here too.. as for wiggs,.. may be,.. his ancestor was one of the slaves who were used to move the heavy stones for nasser's and my ancestors to build the great temples :D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: March 02, 2013, 03:12:43 PM »
wiggs is a moron, but remember that the vast majority of the slaves were egyptian, so most likely your ancestos moved those stones. wiggs ancestors were in ghana waiting for the europeans to arrive to take them for a stroll

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »

LOL!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2013, 07:51:43 PM »
RIP Nasser
O