Author Topic: Dark Knight killer James Holmes is now a Muslim.  (Read 3230 times)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: Dark Knight killer James Holmes is now a Muslim.
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 12:56:10 PM »
We all have to give a meaning to our existences it seems. Not surprised he chose islam and not christianity or buddhism, lol. Says everything you need to know about islam.
although i am Hindu i have to admit i have soft corner for Islam after i study Quran.he might be looking for forgiveness but he is missing the point here.according to Quran God can not forgive the crimes committed against other humans.so he is going to hell anyway for the killing of innocent people.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 12:57:03 PM »
although i am Hindu i have to admit i have soft corner for Islam after i study Quran.he might be looking for forgiveness but he is missing the point here.according to Quran God can not forgive the crimes committed against other humans.so he is going to hell anyway for the killing of innocent people.

Do you like curry

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 12:57:32 PM »
Do you like curry
i live for it man.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 01:21:36 PM »

According to the quran you can, have to, kill anyone who isnt believing in it or do everything in your power to convert them, in order to build the dar el islam on earth. Which is basically a copy of the Bible where jews or christians have to build the realm of god on earth, after converting or killing everyone else.
Shut your mouth you confused retard.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 01:54:37 PM »
he does no such thing, the media is lying, they want to just smear islam some more. pathetic newscasters

The media does not even need to make an effort. Muzzies smear themselves

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 04:53:13 PM »
According to the quran you can, have to, kill anyone who isnt believing in him or do everything in your power to convert them, in order to build the dar el islam on earth. Which is basically a copy of the Bible where jews or christians have to build the realm of god on earth, after converting or killing everyone else.
Shut your mouth you confused retard.
i dont think so dude.read it urself see if u can find anything like this.lots of things are taken out of context.none of holy book endorse the killing of innocent people.it actually totally opposite.
here are the rules laid by Muhammad in his first war against against infidels.
1-dont cut trees or kill animals
2-dont kill the non combatants..
3-dont kill the farmers working in the fields or women children and elderly people.
4-dont kill anyone who surrender.
5-dont kill anyone who take refuge in his house.
6-attack only those who attack you.
actually all the prisoner of that war let go free after they paid their bounty or who taught a Muslim man how to read and write.
after all i said i dont think in later years after the death of Muhammad and 2 first kalifs these rules were followed when muslims became empire.things you saying were promoted in first muslim empire called Omayyad and remember Omayyad came into power after slaughtering of the whole family of Muhammad including women and children.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2013, 05:08:18 PM »
i dont think so dude.read it urself see if u can find anything like this.lots of things are taken out of context.none of holy book endorse the killing of innocent people.it actually totally opposite.
here are the rules laid by Muhammad in his first war against against infidels.
1-dont cut trees or kill animals
2-dont kill the non combatants..
3-dont kill the farmers working in the fields or women children and elderly people.
4-dont kill anyone who surrender.
5-dont kill anyone who take refuge in his house.
6-attack only those who attack you.
actually all the prisoner of that war let go free after they paid their bounty or who taught a Muslim man how to read and write.
after all i said i dont think in later years after the death of Muhammad and 2 first kalifs these rules were followed when muslims became empire.things you saying were promoted in first muslim empire called Omayyad and remember Omayyad came into power after slaughtering of the whole family of Muhammad including women and children.

That's right, The Quran preaches love and tolerance, especially towards the Jew Pigs, and Muhammad was a tolerant man who Loved everybody !!!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
V

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2013, 08:02:18 PM »
I hate to say it, but there is a split, between Muslims and "extremists" I am convinced there is a difference

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 08:41:21 PM »
In that case, now he can bend over Allah and his prophet Muhammad and ask for forgiveness!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 09:30:16 PM »
I hate to say it, but there is a split, between Muslims and "extremists" I am convinced there is a difference

V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2013, 10:59:56 PM »
That's right, The Quran preaches love and tolerance, especially towards the Jew Pigs, and Muhammad was a tolerant man who Loved everybody !!!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Especially if you were really really young.