Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 293563 times)

sancho ed

• Getbig III
Re: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty
« Reply #925 on: April 07, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »
2 males & 1 female (Milos's wife  ;D)

huh? so whats the rumor?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #926 on: April 07, 2013, 10:15:53 PM »
huh? so whats the rumor?
You don't know? Nasser was a stud.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #927 on: April 08, 2013, 01:04:46 PM »
It's still kind of hard to believe.  Life is just fragile.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #928 on: April 08, 2013, 02:31:13 PM »
RIP BIG MAN

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #929 on: April 08, 2013, 04:06:26 PM »
bodybuilding.com, look for Nasser interview  ;D ;D ;D, Milos accepted that Nasser bonk his future wife etc,.

Milos is still kickin' though.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: April 09, 2013, 03:23:07 AM »
Milos is still kickin' though.

O, by the way NO Milos at the Australian GP 2013  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: April 09, 2013, 06:21:06 AM »
It's still kind of hard to believe.  Life is just fragile.
It's still a shock to many!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #932 on: April 09, 2013, 10:32:46 AM »

8) epic call out of attention whoring, absolutely brutal. But let's remember this thread is about Nasser.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #933 on: April 09, 2013, 12:35:42 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: April 09, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »

8) epic call out of attention whoring, absolutely brutal. But let's remember this thread is about Nasser.

And tell us, please do, do you not consider yourself an attention whore for posting hateful messages about someone you really don't know? The truth is, all of us who post here are attention whores to some degree. Otherwise, we'd find something better to do with our time.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #935 on: April 09, 2013, 10:58:37 PM »
And tell us, please do, do you not consider yourself an attention whore for posting hateful messages about someone you really don't know? The truth is, all of us who post here are attention whores to some degree. Otherwise, we'd find something better to do with our time.

Normally I consider you a friend and am on your side but today I will tell you to fuck off. Find something better to do than criticize other people's posts. I simply made a comment that this thread is about Nasser, we are all mourning his death not anyone else's.  RIP Huge Nasser.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #936 on: April 10, 2013, 07:25:58 AM »
Normally I consider you a friend and am on your side but today I will tell you to fuck off. Find something better to do than criticize other people's posts. I simply made a comment that this thread is about Nasser, we are all mourning his death not anyone else's.  RIP Huge Nasser.

I'll agree with you.  Primemuscle seems to be one of the better dudes on this board.  However, I think he crossed the line defending "shit-tits" booty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: April 10, 2013, 02:35:34 PM »

Sorry to disappoint you. Nobody is perfect, least of all me. I agree with you that this thread should be about Nasser passing and not the digressions I sometimes fall prey to.

Crossbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #938 on: April 10, 2013, 08:19:39 PM »
Found this from musclemag

Ever since news broke last week of Nasser El Sonbaty’s passing, the Internet has been aflame with rumors of all sorts as to the cause of death. In many ways the continued discussion among bodybuilding fans is a testament to the impact Nasser had on the sport. For this reason we greatly appreciate Guillermo Tom taking the time to clarify the circumstances once and for all.

Nasser had been ill for sometime. In November he was admitted to the hospital here in San Diego for breathing problems. It was then that he was diagnosed with heart failure and kidney damage. He was on dialysis from that day on. The doctors told him he was not a candidate for a heart transplant because his heart was too weak. He went back to Egypt to visit his family, which consisted of his mother, father and one sister. He died in his sleep while in Egypt. Whether or not it was caused by any of the illnesses I mentioned, we do not yet know. That’s the true story.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: April 10, 2013, 09:04:09 PM »

Ever since news broke last week of Nasser El Sonbaty’s passing, the Internet has been aflame with rumors of all sorts as to the cause of death. In many ways the continued discussion among bodybuilding fans is a testament to the impact Nasser had on the sport. For this reason we greatly appreciate Guillermo Tom taking the time to clarify the circumstances once and for all.

Nasser had been ill for sometime. In November he was admitted to the hospital here in San Diego for breathing problems. It was then that he was diagnosed with heart failure and kidney damage. He was on dialysis from that day on. The doctors told him he was not a candidate for a heart transplant because his heart was too weak. He went back to Egypt to visit his family, which consisted of his mother, father and one sister. He died in his sleep while in Egypt. Whether or not it was caused by any of the illnesses I mentioned, we do not yet know. That’s the true story.”

Nasser was a big man. Big men and women tend to have more health problems. Our hearts don't get bigger when we add weight, be it muscle weight or fat. The more one weighs the harder one's heart has to work. Often there is a tie-in with heart failure and kidney failure.

My wife has congestive heart failure and kidney failure. She has managed to forestall dialysis through diet and medication. However her kidney function is around 20% give or take. 15% is certain dialysis. She uses oxygen 24/7 to help with the congestive heart failure. And no, she is not a smoker nor is she morbidly obese, although she has never been a skinny mini either.

My sister has been having a lot of trouble breathing lately. The doctor discovered she had a blockage in the heart. A couple of weeks ago she had an angioplasty. Her breathing is somewhat better, but not normal. She is 54 years old.

It is good that Nasser was able to see his family and to die in his sleep. Many people die before they have a chance to say goodbye to those they care about.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #940 on: April 11, 2013, 12:59:12 AM »

nasser's family lives in germany and not egypt.. only his parents came for a visit and he joined them there..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #941 on: April 11, 2013, 09:43:28 AM »

Guillermo and Nasser were good friends in the early 2000's but hardly spoke in his last 6 years or so, maybe once every 1-2 years they'd speak.  I know a ton of shit about Guillermo which I could post if I wanted to, and I'm tempted to since I know Nasser would not have approved of Guillermo spreading this kind of stuff for attention or to show that he was in the know.  Either way whatever he is saying is all heresay as he never heard an ounce of it from Nasser himself.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #942 on: April 11, 2013, 09:49:48 AM »
Guillermo and Nasser were good friends in the early 2000's but hardly spoke in his last 6 years or so, maybe once every 1-2 years they'd speak.  I know a ton of shit about Guillermo which I could post if I wanted to, and I'm tempted to since I know Nasser would not have approved of Guillermo spreading this kind of stuff for attention or to show that he was in the know.  Either way whatever he is saying is all heresay as he never heard an ounce of it from Nasser himself.

Is it inaccurate?  Sorry for the loss, man!
A

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #943 on: April 11, 2013, 03:16:24 PM »
Is it inaccurate?  Sorry for the loss, man!

When it comes to nasser bobs will lie left right and center. Plenty of people pointed out that nasser was having health issues awhile back. There was one poster who made a thread about it nasser having heart issues recently.  As usual bobs tried to cover it up but that poster turned out to be right. Remember when gh15 called coach "twister"? Well that title suits bobs more because when it comes to his two favorite topics - islam and nasser - he is known to twist his stories to cover up the truth.

Reminds me of the time when the accusations of nasser selling posing trunks on his site started making rounds on getbig. Bobs hotly denied it claiming he speaks to nasser often and nassser would never resort to selling his things online. Eventually someone posted evidence on this site and twister bobs quickly changed his stance.

Whoever this Tom is his statement conflicts with the image of nasser bober is trying portray on getbig so bobers response is to attack toms story. Its amazing that even after nassers passing he still resorts to twisting the truth.

Its a safe bet that this tom's story is accurate because it matches the accounts others have given in the past.  I'd be more inclined to believe someone who idoesnt have a raging mancrush for nasser and is willing to lie at every opportunity to cover up nassers misdeeds.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #944 on: April 11, 2013, 09:18:51 PM »
i translated part of a famous arabic poem that perfectly fits how some filthy nobodies still say shit about the great nasser after his passing.. i was always referring to tyr as "team nasser's dog" because he was following us from one thread to the other.. seems he cant change this even after nasser died and this shows how cheap in reality he is.. read this dog,.. you will feel it was written for you,..

nasser was a great man and will always be remembered as a great man.. these assholes are nothing and when they die nothing will change and nobody will care..

don't regret the treachery of time
so many dogs danced over lions dead bodies
don't think like this they are superior to their masters
lion is still a lion and dog will always be a dog
lions are still frightening in their capture
even if some dogs barked against them

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #945 on: April 12, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #946 on: April 12, 2013, 12:53:06 PM »
Even though he never were gh15, he still was a great BB-with-glasses....RIP.  :'(

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #947 on: April 12, 2013, 07:58:37 PM »
RIP Nasser. He was one of the great BB legends that won't be forgotten.

Even though his homo fanboys on here are annoying. ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #948 on: April 13, 2013, 08:49:04 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

milos is nice here.. dave is kinda disrespectful..

a lot of ppl are saying nasser went to egypt to say goodbye to his family as if he was expecting his death.. i cant say if he was expecting it or not but i know for sure he was going to return to SD but postponed his flight to stay for more couple of weeks or so just to visit more cities and to enjoy egypt's great weather at this time of the year..

yes nasser had a lot of uncles, aunts, cousins .. etc in egypt but i dont think he was close to them enough to care to go to egypt only to say goodbye to them.. his last time in egypt was in 2005 i think.. as for his parents and sister they live in europe and he was visiting them and they were visiting him every year so if he wanted to be with them in his last days he would go to them in europe instead of meeting them in egypt..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: April 14, 2013, 12:01:31 AM »
You don't like to talk about it yet have brought it up unsolicited on a bodybuilding message board? ::) This is a pretty transparent attempt at garnering sympathy and attention -- par for the course for ole Boot these days, I'm afraid.

I only brought up how it makes me sometimes feel being asked that question because I was trying to explain that it's rude and cold to ask Nassers real life friends this question. You probably don't understand this though cause maybe you have never lost a loved one. Or maybe you are just a fucken dick. Yeah that's it.