Author Topic: Do many bodybuilders have kidney problems?  (Read 9817 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Do many bodybuilders have kidney problems?
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2013, 09:42:26 AM »
I've had bloodwork done twice a year for the last 3 years and only once did my levels show a little high.. every other time they have been range, including impeccable cholesterol. I really thought I should be dead by now.

I'm not doubting you...There's like 4 big dudes at my gym who all make the same exact claims. However 2 don't work and haven't worked in a decade and haven't seen the inside of a hospital in years. And the other two work but don't have health insurance. Yet they all claim how great their blood work is and say they never had a problem. My buddy had a blood pressure gadget in his bag and we bet we could guess this one guys blood pressure. The guy drinks like 10 coffees a day is about 275 pounds and takes anything and everything as far as gear. He wouldn't let us do his blood pressure.lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: RONNIE,JAY,PHIL,WOLF-kidney failure soon?!?
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 09:45:30 AM »
hey I like u cuz u seem cool, but in a retarded way.  Why would any of us believe the advice u give wen u ask so many dumb fucking questions?  There is not one shred of evidence that a diet with a lot of protein is bad for healthy kidneys. If u have a predisposition for kidney problems then yes be careful. There is evidence to support people with pre existing or undetected kidney problems should lower their protein intake. Just spend some of that money u spend on drugs to resemble a guy that doesnt lift and get checked every so often.
there is a lot of evidence that high protein stresses the kidneys

while it may be true that healthy kidneys can handle it

you have to wonder "for how long"

and how many people actually know the condition of their kidneys and family history before they get into high protein diets?

i dont know bro...................

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2013, 09:50:14 AM »
Well, humans arent designed to  do gay 4 pay to pay the bills and drugs they inject in their bodies daily thinking it could never do anything bad in the inside considering the outside is "impressive" -by their fucked up standards-... Shiny muscular big outside, bleached teeth, plucked eyebrows, and rotten internal organs, couldnt think of a better caricature. Fact is, most steroids abusers have no idea what it does to their body past the physical apperance, ost of the time being uneducated, ignorant, talentless and shallow insecure losers obsessively looking for shortcuts in life to dominate others.

Humans are not supposed to deal drugs as a living while lifting weights and manipulating gullible kids, teens, women and homosexuals . There s just nothing to save in the lifestyle, it's complete garbage. Only low life crooked scum would think this is a life worth living.
Still, there are a lot of young men considering it, and who are encouraged by bad role models on this site every day.

Everytime a man decides he s going to live going that route, you know he has a crooked mind, that he's a liar, a thief, a junkie, that something is missing, that something is wrong; he came for good reasons; improving self, but somewhat got lost in the process doing something that will destroy him/her and others. And one way or another it's going to catch up to him/her later in life.

Practice "natural "bodybuilding", "natural weight lifting", well, simply put, physical conditionning without the help of any drug, and you ll get all the pros without the cons.

These extrmemistics abusers and master bullshiters are going nowhere. They ll sure keep appealing to dumb, shallow, fatherless gullible twisted minds for a while, but sooner or later thanks to the internet everyone will be able to see thru their bullshits and marginalize them even more until this ridicule, destructive cult dies once and for all.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2013, 09:52:35 AM »
I'm not doubting you...There's like 4 big dudes at my gym who all make the same exact claims. However 2 don't work and haven't worked in a decade and haven't seen the inside of a hospital in years. And the other two work but don't have health insurance. Yet they all claim how great their blood work is and say they never had a problem. My buddy had a blood pressure gadget in his bag and we bet we could guess this one guys blood pressure. The guy drinks like 10 coffees a day is about 275 pounds and takes anything and everything as far as gear. He wouldn't let us do his blood pressure.lol
haha I believe that.. Sounds like most guys I know. I try to take my health pretty seriously and avoid all other drugs and have gotten away from crazy caffeine doses. There are definitely certain times in my life where I was very unhealthy lol but everything is more in moderation now. I also avoid orals all year and try to do a lot more cardio, on top of a decent diet. I'm not saying I'm the epitome of health but I believe I am better off than most competitive bodybuilders. I've started to care less about bodybuilding too lol so pushing my body to the extreme doesn't really matter to me or entice me like it did when I was 21-22. Blood pressure is definitely a silent killer.. Mine was all out of whack a couple years back and then had a guy I know have a massive heart attack lol so I took some steps to get it under control to a respectable normal range. Ill be honest with everyone here if I kept going with the stimulants/orals/extreme force feeding like I did for about a year I'd be fucked eventually

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2013, 03:44:49 PM »
hold on hold on.

protein is only bad for unhealthy kidneys.

and to get an enlarged heart, it takes quite the massive amounts of drugs, anyone who gets enlarged heart lain and simply asked for it and deserves everything that comes along with it.

I don't know man...I'm thinking long term HGH in small amounts will most likely grow the heart. There are two 55+ year old guys in my gym who aren't bodybuilders but have used HGH for around a decade. Both of these guys features have changed. Larger feet, elbow growth, forehead growth and distention. They both go to the same HGH clinic. Now I don't have proof that their hearts have grown but other features on them certainly have.