Author Topic: This is one shredded to hell Pit Bull!!!  (Read 16525 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: This is one shredded to hell Pit Bull!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 09:18:47 AM »
can they compete with WSM guys in terms of pulling trucks?

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 09:27:50 AM »
Great everyday dog to walk in the park, share companionship with, and maul innocent individuals.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 09:39:59 AM »
I stopped feeding my Rott "dog food" about a year ago.  She now gets just some chicken thighs (cooked), carrots, celery, and a home-made biscuit made up of wheat germ+banana+peanut butter+honey+eggs+flour.  I took her out on a bike ride and recently and I will be damned if she didn't run farther than she normally does.

Never ever cook chicken bones bro... :o ...they will splinter if your dog chews on them and they will swallow the sharp splintered bones and it will rip their intestines like her stomach and such...give them as they are so the merrow is still inside....cooking the bones wil result in loss of nutritions...HTH..
?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 09:44:14 AM »
I guess they must feed these dogs right in the frame of their anabolic windows?

LOL, I think Cell-tech may be involved as well.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 09:47:25 AM »

Never ever cook chicken bones bro... :o ...they will splinter if your dog chews on them and they will swallow the sharp splintered bones and it will rip their intestines like her stomach and such...give them as they are so the merrow is still inside....cooking the bones wil result in loss of nutritions...HTH..

Yes very true. Absolutely no chicken bones.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 09:51:44 AM »
Yes very true. Absolutely no chicken bones.

No..no..no...chicken bones are fine...as long as you dont cook them.....cooking will fuck them nutrition wise...
?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 09:59:09 AM »

FYI....skinless boneless my friend.  I did the raw thing and my Rott LOVED it...my beagle, not so much.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »
FYI....skinless boneless my friend.  I did the raw thing and my Rott LOVED it...my beagle, not so much.

Why the boneless chicken my friend?...dont you know Raw/Barf feeding is al about feeding the bones... :o
?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 10:50:54 AM »
I fed my rottie a couple pigeon eggs I found in a nest...

Should I of given her the whites only  ???

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2013, 10:56:42 AM »
Wider than Heath.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 11:01:40 AM »
Why the boneless chicken my friend?...dont you know Raw/Barf feeding is al about feeding the bones... :o

is that a monkey in your avatar?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 11:36:32 AM »
Great everyday dog to walk in the park, share companionship with, and maul innocent individuals.

They actually don't hold the record for attacks. They never did per capita. Right now the Rottweiler and Chow have moved up to the top of the list. Believe it or not, German Shepards aren't far behind.

Any dog can bite. That whole thing about measuring the force of a Pitbull bit is B.S. ~ there is no scientific way to consistently and accurately measure a dog's bite power. It's all based on assumption.

Now, if you want to take an animal, like a dog.. and make it completely vicious, all you have to do is neglect it, abuse it, and don't expose it to people. Treat it with hatred and that's what it gives back. People do the same to other people.

It just so happens that an American Pitbull Terrier happens to be the most athletic dog ever created, so why wouldn't you choose it for fighting? Doesn't mean it was programmed for fighting at birth. You have to teach it and train it to be mean.

The whole Pitbull stigma started with the jackass wannabe football player. I'm not even going to credit him by saying his name. He deserved everything he got for what he did to those dogs.

Non-dog owners will never understand. Most dog owners do not hate Pits the way the uninformed general public does.

Ignorance is bliss.

Now, start posting pics of all the people that were mauled by ANY dog, and just say it was a Pit. After all, that is precisely what the media does. Makes a great story for you to hate a dog that was truly bred for families and unconditional love.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 11:56:40 AM »
is that a monkey in your avatar?

Does this look like a monkey to you?...

?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »
Not to mention the fact that a large majority of bit attacks get reported as inflicted by "pit bulls or pit bull type" dogs which often aren't even the case.  They are and easy target because of their history of abuse by low class white trash and beaners.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2013, 12:20:26 PM »
Do owners inject their dogs with AAS?  it doesn't seem to be out of the realm of possibility.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »

The rott didn't mind the raw stuff, the beagle basically looked at it and told me to go fuck myself.  I will occasionally get some beef ribs in the summer for them.  Thats when he looks at me like I did the right thing. LOL

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
Do owners inject their dogs with AAS?  it doesn't seem to be out of the realm of possibility.
of course

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »
Lat insertions too high.

Would not hit? ???

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2013, 02:21:32 PM »
They actually don't hold the record for attacks. They never did per capita. Right now the Rottweiler and Chow have moved up to the top of the list. Believe it or not, German Shepards aren't far behind.

Any dog can bite. That whole thing about measuring the force of a Pitbull bit is B.S. ~ there is no scientific way to consistently and accurately measure a dog's bite power. It's all based on assumption.

Now, if you want to take an animal, like a dog.. and make it completely vicious, all you have to do is neglect it, abuse it, and don't expose it to people. Treat it with hatred and that's what it gives back. People do the same to other people.

It just so happens that an American Pitbull Terrier happens to be the most athletic dog ever created, so why wouldn't you choose it for fighting? Doesn't mean it was programmed for fighting at birth. You have to teach it and train it to be mean.

The whole Pitbull stigma started with the jackass wannabe football player. I'm not even going to credit him by saying his name. He deserved everything he got for what he did to those dogs.

Non-dog owners will never understand. Most dog owners do not hate Pits the way the uninformed general public does.

Ignorance is bliss.

Now, start posting pics of all the people that were mauled by ANY dog, and just say it was a Pit. After all, that is precisely what the media does. Makes a great story for you to hate a dog that was truly bred for families and unconditional love.

All good points. The only dog I was ever bitten by was my lab mix when I was about 12. I didnt know how to pull two dogs apart that were fighting at the time. My mistake not hers.

dustin

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2013, 02:42:00 PM »
Wendy is all natural.

I've actually seen Wendy in real life. She's legit. All natty too, unlike the lot of filts around here injecting them stairoids into their dicks. >:( ;D

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »
i've heard of feeding them mdma to turn them nuts

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 04:57:49 PM »
The Chiuhaua atttacks many more people a year, they are mean little bastards!  They just don't do enough damage to get reported, people aren't going to hospital for those pocket rat attacks.  I have had 5 pitbulls, none ever was aggressive toward a human, EVER. However, I grew up with a cocker spaniel that had at least 3 attacks, including biting my 5 year old cousin in the face  ???

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 08:51:32 AM »
"Pocket-Rats!!!" Oh man, that's a good one!

I know lots of chicks with Chihuahuas. Can't wait to piss em' off! Those little varmints are so nervous I'm surprised their not pissing in their purses let alone biting all the time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 10:25:38 AM »
"Pocket-Rats!!!" Oh man, that's a good one!

I know lots of chicks with Chihuahuas. Can't wait to piss em' off! Those little varmints are so nervous I'm surprised their not pissing in their purses let alone biting all the time.
Hate those fucking dogs. Always shaking like they're about to piss themselves. I don't understand why anyone would want an animal that looks like it's constantly having a panic attack.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2013, 12:42:47 PM »
These dogs win my heart, would def have one as my house guard :D