Author Topic: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger  (Read 28317 times)

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Re: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2013, 06:46:44 PM »
Dead asshole !  ::)
911 INSIDE JOB !

dustin

« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2013, 07:02:31 PM »
How come if someone blows a line of coke or has a drink, they're all of the sudden a full blown drug addict or alcoholic?

I didn't know this board was getting so soft. Getbiggers should blow coke out of a hooker's axe wound and slam booze before the stock market opens and they pull in thousands a day on their dividends and investments.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2013, 07:08:43 PM »
How come if someone blows a line of coke or has a drink, they're all of the sudden a full blown drug addict or alcoholic?

I didn't know this board was getting so soft. Getbiggers should blow coke out of a hooker's axe wound and slam booze before the stock market opens and they pull in thousands a day on their dividends and investments.

I agree... People need to live a little.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2013, 07:24:05 PM »
Honestly, I could care less whether Groink got arrested or not.

Unless he was out there molesting little kids, murdering innocent people or even inflicting any sort of physical harm onto others, I could honestly care less.

So what if he carried a little weed in his back pocket with a bong serving as the paraphernalia? That doesn't mean anything.

So what if he drove around with a suspended license? I know enough people driving around with a perfectly good license that should be arrested for their driving antics.

It's not that serious. The only thing I dislike is the fact that he didn't smile for the mugshot. He would have looked flawless with a smile.

"1"

AVBG

« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2013, 07:25:13 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2013, 07:27:09 PM »

Unless he was out there molesting little kids, murdering innocent people or even inflicting any sort of physical harm onto others, I could honestly care less.

So what if he carried a little weed in his back pocket with a bong serving as the paraphernalia? That doesn't mean anything.

So what if he drove around with a suspended license? I know enough people driving around with a perfectly good license that should be arrested for their driving antics.

It's not that serious. The only thing I dislike is the fact that he didn't smile for the mugshot. He would have looked flawless with a smile.

"1"
Truth  8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »
True..but impounding  your car for another 6-700 dollars ?

It cost me 1200 dollars to get my license and car back, for something i wasn't even aware of....and they know it too. The Arizona DMV conveniently doesn't forward mail. So if you get a notice in the mail from a traffic light ticket or speed trap that you got six months ago and they finally got around to you...and you happened to have changed adresses, you will never know and now you are facing a major headache.  This state is a fucking racket. Gilbert AZ is practically a police state..10 pm.curfew for teenagers in public..i shit you not. .i had no idea.

There's that "smaller government, more liberties" right wing rhetoric being put into play right there. What a farce.

dustin

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2013, 07:44:59 PM »

"1"

I can't believe anyone would have the idiocy to call him a convict over those charges. They're more of an inconvenient technicality than anything, not a reflection of some sort of nefarious criminal mind.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2013, 08:57:12 PM »
I can't believe anyone would have the idiocy to call him a convict over those charges. They're more of an inconvenient technicality than anything, not a reflection of some sort of nefarious criminal mind.

Everyone wants to "get someone".

It makes them feel better about themselves to be able to belittle someone else.

It's bullshit of course.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2013, 09:38:22 PM »
He got arrested, Big Deal.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2013, 09:58:34 PM »
zyzz died for our gains you guys   ;D

He is like the jesus of bodybuilding; he died for our dirty bulking sins, all the years we wasted lifting naturally, using shitty ph and following lying natty advices.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2013, 10:23:23 PM »
He got arrested, Big Deal.

He's a productive member of society, unlike certain other posters who live up to every negative stereotype (pre-diabetic, unemployed, pot-addicted, prone to conspiracy theories... hi Wiggins, didn't see you there  :D )

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2013, 12:19:50 AM »
yeah, he just had god internet marketing.took quite the effort, dont know if he could monetize any of it.
frend went to florida and said theres guys with my build or better whereever you look at :D
fine.get your hair cut, so ppl can tell wehther youre male or female.
of course he didnt monetize anything,p.s. his mother begged for money around so she could organize a funeral,she didnt have the money for the funeral and her son acted like he has money looool...
and do you ask yourself WHY he didnt received any INBOX MESSAGE from some girl who is lawyer,doctor or some girl who is good in her carrer-I tell you why,cause ONLY stupid retarded girls are atracted of this type of guys...but this is all over the world no matter is a poor country or rich country...
and whats the difference beteween for example in ZYZZ and some USA sport superstar like LEBRON JAMES in woman aproaching-thees no difference,they both receive/d messages on facebook so they pick up what they like!
even MESSI and CRISTIANO RONALDO to this things on facebook,theres a video of MESSI video chatting with some girl asking her explicit material when he was engaged...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2013, 02:09:44 AM »
Sev or Galeniko have much more personality than Zyzz. Zyzz has appeal to teenagers.. he did not have the mind of an adult.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2013, 02:11:15 AM »
Sev or Galeniko have much more personality than Zyzz. Zyzz has appeal to teenagers.. he did not have the mind of an adult.

sev would be hilarious as the next zyzz

he certainly loves himself enough
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2013, 02:38:41 AM »
sev would be hilarious as the next zyzz

he certainly loves himself enough

He's got the dance moves.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2013, 02:47:28 AM »

only problem is zyzz was a ladies man

sev had to put pics of prostitutes on here to convince us he was a swordsman of note

untill he can get sex for free he cant fill those boots
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2013, 06:16:00 AM »
Lots of near melting going on.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2013, 07:52:46 AM »
you need to read the tarot cards / tea leaves again sweety pie

Actually, its a crystal ball chubs and its telling me you've never posted a pic of yourself and never will.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2013, 08:09:10 AM »
The only thing that mug shot proves is that groink has a bad ass jaw and a thick hair with a low hairline.

Also, all of the great ones have a portrait like that, its almost like a necessity

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2013, 08:27:45 AM »
Obviously there was more to it than his build.

And you're natural calling zyzz a twink lol

oh brother I can imagine what you look like .
not surprising

naturals greatly over estimate the effect of steroids at typical dosages

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2013, 08:29:48 AM »
yesterday was zyzz's bday... RIP aesthetics king

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2013, 08:31:11 AM »

that's pretty impressive

but it doesnt match the head

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2013, 11:06:51 AM »
yesterday was zyzz's bday... RIP aesthetics king

So Matty, what happened to you and Ron Kramer? lol

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2013, 12:10:07 PM »
i like the video where he buys an ice cream cone at a drive-in  and smashes it on his head and drives away like it's the most natural thing in the world to do. he's now part of getbig history. RIP.
F