Author Topic: is there really a purpose to all these mexicans drinking barbecuing with family  (Read 2864 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Like other have said above. Hard working, very family oriented. Girlfriend's family is hardcore Mexican. They don't blast the music and have huge parties, however the neighborhood they live in has a plethora of this. All in all. Good people who just want to have a good time together whole enjoying fantastic food. Everytime I go over go my gf's parents house, there is always a buffet of food. So yes, the party music can be outrageous, but its just their culture and a celebration of family and feast.

Are you white?  If so, are they cool with that?  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny you sound like an unhappy girl who could use a big hug !  :'(
well im a big woman now have you seen my saggy bitch tits latley.

no not unhappy just really trying to decide what is the more purposefull life

party mexican

hardworker johnny

the obvious is hardworker but devils advocate can make a case for the mexicans
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Like other have said above. Hard working, very family oriented. Girlfriend's family is hardcore Mexican. They don't blast the music and have huge parties, however the neighborhood they live in has a plethora of this. All in all. Good people who just want to have a good time together whole enjoying fantastic food. Everytime I go over go my gf's parents house, there is always a buffet of food. So yes, the party music can be outrageous, but its just their culture and a celebration of family and feast.
post a pic of your mexican girl if you dont mind bro
A

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Are you white?  If so, are they cool with that?  ???

Yeah I'm white. Her parents don't even speak English. They are totally cool with me because I treat their daughter well and take good care of her. Traditional Catholics from Mexico who work 60+ hours a week even at their advanced age.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
They really are good people and will give you the shirt of their back if you needed it.  They are close knit and don`t really bother anyone either.  Another thing is they do not want to cause any trouble with anybody and really mind their business.  They have been given a bad reputation unfairly in my opinion.

You need to live in the Southwest to really understand the Mexican problem. Southern CA, for example.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
i really hate when i run over a coat hanger with my lawnmower
Yea flipping it over and having to use needled nosed pliers to remove it in the hot sun isn't fun.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
post a pic of your mexican girl if you dont mind bro

Sorry Johnny. She is super private as am I. Neither of us even have a Facebook. She's a good lookin girl. I've had my share of crap with females to know that now being in my late 20's it's all about personality and compatability as opposed to trolling for hot young ass.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Yeah I'm white. Her parents don't even speak English. They are totally cool with me because I treat their daughter well and take good care of her. Traditional Catholics from Mexico who work 60+ hours a week even at their advanced age.

Cool, I'm up north so my experience is limited but Mexicans here that I've met are decent oldschool people.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Sorry Johnny. She is super private as am I. Neither of us even have a Facebook. She's a good lookin girl. I've had my share of crap with females to know that now being in my late 20's it's all about personality and compatability as opposed to trolling for hot young ass.
Please my friend you can blot out the eyes whatever you prefer i look foward to the pics when you get them ready bro
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Just like blacks: there's a difference between Mexican Americans and American Mexicans. True Mexicans are good people, catholic usually (for what that's worth) and great cooks. You go to a Mexicans house, they won't let you leave hungry or thirsty. Clean honest people.

But 'beaners' are filthy thieves.  Taggers and lowlifes

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Pinatas of peace.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yea flipping it over and having to use needled nosed pliers to remove it in the hot sun isn't fun.
whats really anoying is a shitload of some fabric or string and cuttin it out when your dying in the sun hhaah
A

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
Just like blacks: there's a difference between Mexican Americans and American Mexicans. True Mexicans are good people, catholic usually (for what that's worth) and great cooks. You go to a Mexicans house, they won't let you leave hungry or thirsty. Clean honest people.

But 'beaners' are filthy thieves.  Taggers and lowlifes

X2

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Thanks Michael

A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
The older generation is great. Like you said, hardworking and decent. Their offspring, however, are a plague on society. Like a fucking virus, spreading outta control.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"sorry bro i am super private and she is too man"

oh brother  ::)
A

flex933

• Getbig III
lots of diff kind of mexicans. first you have the ones that are well off like the ones you see in the spanish soap operas. They usually stay in mexico because they usually have schooling or the family might have a business, they usually look more refined. you also have wealthy farmers which are what i would call more like a southern person from the U.S  they can  also be refined or they can also be very hick like. then you have what i call the working bees, which are the people that usually have very little or no schooling. They are the ones that usually have labor jobs, work small storefronts or work in peoples homes, kinda like a maid, but there usually not live-ins. Most of the maids my aunts or freinds had helping them at one point or another came to the u.s to work for a while to help support there family. Then you have the ones born here, which can go either way. They can have good old fashion values, go to school, get a degree, be business oriented or be the total opposite and be nothing more then a gang banger or tagger or some piece of crap just using the system.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

but i wonder if nature intended people to be more like that or be more like me what i was doing today as apposed to what they were doing

What you are doing is great making an honest living. But you gotta have some young falcons yourself to continue. There needs to be a balance between what you are doing and what they are doing. If they are partying like that over the weekend and working hard during the week then there is nothing wrong with it. But no littering they have to pickup their shit.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
x2

Hard working, family oriented

With the exception of the tatted up worthless gangbangers I would agree. Bangers can really drag a people down and cause others to hate the whole lot

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
well im a big woman now have you seen my saggy bitch tits latley.

party mexican

hardworker johnny

Juan Falcon.  Pintura y yeso maestrado.  Se habla ingles.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
lots of diff kind of mexicans. first you have the ones that are well off like the ones you see in the spanish soap operas. They usually stay in mexico because they usually have schooling or the family might have a business, they usually look more refined. you also have wealthy farmers which are what i would call more like a southern person from the U.S  they can  also be refined or they can also be very hick like. then you have what i call the working bees, which are the people that usually have very little or no schooling. They are the ones that usually have labor jobs, work small storefronts or work in peoples homes, kinda like a maid, but there usually not live-ins. Most of the maids my aunts or freinds had helping them at one point or another came to the u.s to work for a while to help support there family. Then you have the ones born here, which can go either way. They can have good old fashion values, go to school, get a degree, be business oriented or be the total opposite and be nothing more then a gang banger or tagger or some piece of crap just using the system.

yes waiting for a shipment of the refined soap oprah mexican whores as we speak
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.

party mexican

hardworker johnny

The answer is a balance of the two.

As an aside, there is some over generalization in this thread. Not every Hispanic is "Mexican."

There are differences in food, tradition, etiquette among Latin people who hail from many places ... including Mexico, Central America, South America and Spain.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
i used to have puerto rican neighbors they were just blacks thats spoke ugly spanish

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I lived by one family that was always outside hanging out like that drinking, etc. Never had one problem with them. If it is a bunch of white hicks sitting around getting wasted on Natty, your chances of being put into a fight situation way too many times. I have also seen Mexican dudes in the restaurant industry constantly dealing drugs at work and shit. It all varies, but there are tons of scumbag white people out there too.