Author Topic: George Farrah is going to save the cult from kidney failure and turtle bellies  (Read 9291 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
9oz at each meal is still a shitload. He also said Kai takes in no more than 2gr. If Kai is walking around at 280 thats 560gr. I would never recommend any more than 1.5.

I agree, 9oz is still a ton. But, this dude is 250lbs LEAN in the off season, veins in the legs and all. I know Don Long had him eating 16oz each meal (yes I'm dead serious), so this was a nice break for him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Farah is talking shit. First he says bodybuilders don't need 300-500 grams of protein. He then says KAi is 285 pounds and takes in 2 grams per pound. So then he is taking 500+ grams a day.
Farah also fails to mention the main reason for kidney failure. The high blood pressure is the number one cause. Not protein intake. These guys taking a dozen drugs a day blaming protein. Fucking priceless.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
I didn't watch the video but George's example diet for a 200lbs competitor had
470 grams of protein per day. That's not high?

Fucking retards.

And what kind of person lies about being a cop?
dick head.high protein to make up the calories deficit close to the show when carbs are low.only for last few week.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Farah is talking shit. First he says bodybuilders don't need 300-500 grams of protein. He then says KAi is 285 pounds and takes in 2 grams per pound. So then he is taking 500+ grams a day.
Farah also fails to mention the main reason for kidney failure. The high blood pressure is the number one cause. Not protein intake. These guys taking a dozen drugs a day blaming protein. Fucking priceless.
well wtf

you are right

he seems so sincere tho in his worries about kidney failure

ukjeff

I blame synthol for the fucked kidneys

dustin

Blind leading the blind. I wouldn't trust a man like Farrah further than I could throw him.

falco

• Getbig V
Where have you come up with this opinion? The more I read up and learn the more I'm convinced that even I could be eating too much protein, even at 250g a day or so, and I'm a competitor as well. I'm just not finding anything that says 2g/lb of BW is necessary for optimal gains, let alone is the safest way to grow to your max potential.

Just my opinion based on what I've read...I'd like to hear yours as well.

From personal experience development on same workout/sauce regime on 250-300 grams of protein is way diferent than on 180-200grams.

ukjeff

but if one injects much steroids in general, theres also plenty of the same or similiar oil in the body,no?
the synthol just sits around in the body dissipating very gradually, oil in shots is pretty much absorbed and out in a week or so.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i notice my deltoid looks syntholed for most of the week after i inject test in it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Farah is no stranger to Synthol, that's for sure.

cephissus

• Getbig V
the synthol just sits around in the body dissipating very gradually, oil in shots is pretty much absorbed and out in a week or so.

why does it matter how fast it dissipates ???

if it is "plenty of the same or similiar oil in the body", then fast or slow, it still has to be "processed" the same way right?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I don't know if oil plays any part in kidney problems but it's bad news. And never looks good.

http://www.ergo-log.com/synthol-demolishes-muscle-tissue.html

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I don't know if oil plays any part in kidney problems but it's bad news. And never looks good.

http://www.ergo-log.com/synthol-demolishes-muscle-tissue.html

thats  true of AAS , the volume injected is hopefully less than SEO but the inflammation from the high BA, BB and the general filth in UG gear that most idiots who do 'site injects' will be using = dead muscle tissue

this is why I only do subQ injects, I dont care if I get a little dimple here or there in non-functional tissue, but fck losing muscle

dustin

thats  true of AAS , the volume injected is hopefully less than SEO but the inflammation from the high BA, BB and the general filth in UG gear that most idiots who do 'site injects' will be using = dead muscle tissue

this is why I only do subQ injects, I dont care if I get a little dimple here or there in non-functional tissue, but fck losing muscle

Have fun with the lipomas, bro. I'm not a fan of UGLs either, but you'll sooner get a lipoma than fucked up muscle tissues.

You DO realize that millions of people inject steroids daily, correct? A little intramuscular scar tissue can't be seen, but lipomas can be seen. When pros diet down, you can see the dimples on their stomachs. Some of them are naturally occurring (I've seen it on legit naturals/twinks), but a lot of them are from subcutaneous injections. If you know any type I diabetics they'll probably have a ton of them.

I was doing a shit ton of HCG injections over the last 6 months or so and I was dreading them. I don't have any lipomas, but the stomach area is pretty sensitive. Although IM is a lot more invasive than subcutaneous injections, there's a lot more areas to accommodate them comparatively speaking.