Author Topic: Filming the police in Sweden  (Read 5508 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Filming the police in Sweden
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 04:10:52 PM »
But how do the police handle dogs in Sweden? It would be interesting to see similar situations that has happened in USA lately.

Maybe they can talk nice to the dog, or give it some food?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2013, 11:40:33 PM »
Okay, you might be right.  I read a statistic that Rape in Sweden has skyrocketed, and that it's the highest in Europe.  I think it was like 60% Immigrants raping Swedes. 

I have really good police and Sheriff's Dept where I live in the US, and I know they wouldn't tolerate that shit...  The police wouldn't only crack down, but the people would go berserk.

True. But keep in mind a lot of those rape cases are drunk sluts at parties who gives away pussy and feels remorse the day after.

But yeah the muslims most probably stand for the "street rapes", i.e. real rape.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2013, 11:51:28 PM »
But how do the police handle dogs in Sweden? It would be interesting to see similar situations that has happened in USA lately.

Maybe they can talk nice to the dog, or give it some food?

They shoot dogs here too.

A woman fell asleep in the sun one morning in a public park. She was hungover. She tied her rottweiler dog to a tree next to her. Someone phoned the police about a "passed out" woman and the dog guarded her from everyone. So when the medics couldn't check her out because the dog barked at them, the police just shot the dog.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 11:54:15 PM »
A woman fell asleep in the sun one morning in a public park. She was hungover. She tied her rottweiler dog to a tree next to her. Someone phoned the police about a "passed out" woman and the dog guarded her from everyone. So when the medics couldn't check her out because the dog told them to fuck off, the police just shot the tied up dog. 

If I was in that position as a police officer, I know that I would accept the rare chance of getting bitten by the dog instead of shooting it.  These cops blow my mind... Is it part of their training to kill dogs?

It's sickening

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2013, 12:03:21 AM »
If I was in that position as a police officer, I know that I would accept the rare chance of getting bitten by the dog instead of shooting it.  These cops blow my mind... Is it part of their training to kill dogs?

It's sickening

They are probably told in their training that it is okay to kill animals to save human life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2013, 12:23:19 AM »
dj181, I'm being sincere when I say that you've surpassed me in trolling.  You've trolled a troll.... haha

You're a fucking master  ;D ;D ;D

well man, you know that i'm very competitive by nature so my next goal is to troll the king of trolls.... che

wish me luck ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2013, 12:35:06 AM »
It's actually the female cops who wear the pants around here; product of a toothless, feminized society of followers, no doubt.  

wtf lol

women should not be put in a position of power

they need to be at home in the kitchen

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2013, 12:48:08 AM »
well man, you know that i'm very competitive by nature so my next goal is to troll the king of trolls.... che

wish me luck ;D

I'm rooting for you, good luck!!  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2013, 01:23:27 AM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »
we are not afraid of our police. They serve the citizens, not vice versa.

Officers here are not fukin' rambos. Countries are not war zones.
In Finland there are one or two or something like that cases per year when police is forced to fire a shot. And I don't recall any case where that would have ended in death of target.

And yes, there are worse places. But when I watch youtube videos of American police, to me it's closer to what I think North Korea is than what is in so called Nordic countries.

You are correct, a lot of cops think they've got a license to kill.  This weekend Toronto cops shot a guy with a knife, ten times!  Two or three bullets aren't enough. He died.

ukjeff

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2013, 09:17:33 AM »
You are correct, a lot of cops think they've got a license to kill.  This weekend Toronto cops shot a guy with a knife, ten times!  Two or three bullets aren't enough. He died.
Then maybe the next guy with a knife wont think twice when they ask him to drop it.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2013, 09:25:51 AM »
Then maybe the next guy with a knife wont think twice when they ask him to drop it.

What's wrong with one shot and going in with clubs to subdue him?  He was surrounded by half a dozen cops.  Put all your self defense training to use.

ukjeff

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2013, 09:27:06 AM »
Why should they put themselves at risk?
Shoot and kill the prick, why should society have pay for fuckwits in prison?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »

That's what they get paid for.  Most cops here make 100 grand a year.  If you don't want to be at risk, don't become a cop.

ukjeff

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2013, 09:43:49 AM »
That's what they get paid for.  Most cops here make 100 grand a year.  If you don't want to be at risk, don't become a cop.
Yep, they get paid for assessing risk and acting on it.
If someone came into my house with knife and I had a gun I would blow his fucking head off.
What would you do, look for a knife of similar size and sharpness and take him on mano mano?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2013, 09:46:19 AM »
They shoot dogs here too.

A woman fell asleep in the sun one morning in a public park. She was hungover. She tied her rottweiler dog to a tree next to her. Someone phoned the police about a "passed out" woman and the dog guarded her from everyone. So when the medics couldn't check her out because the dog barked at them, the police just shot the dog.  

I do understand why police shoot dogs that charge but if a dog is on it's leash and tied to a tree they could just call in animal control?

That police probably thought he was boss after shooting the dog tho  ::)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »

Lapd shot a drugged out Mexican illegal who'd been running around the street stabbing people, including a pregnant woman .. Predictably every idiot out there marched in protest because they should have just shot the knife out of his hand

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2013, 10:23:46 AM »
Cop looks like he was injected with "fruit serum" at a very young age as part of the depopulation agenda

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2013, 11:45:47 AM »
I do understand why police shoot dogs that charge but if a dog is on it's leash and tied to a tree they could just call in animal control?

That police probably thought he was boss after shooting the dog tho  ::)

Supposedly the woman was in danger and there was no time. But how hard is it for a number of grown men to handle a tied up dog? Pantsies...

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2013, 12:03:30 PM »
You are correct, a lot of cops think they've got a license to kill.  This weekend Toronto cops shot a guy with a knife, ten times!  Two or three bullets aren't enough. He died.

More trash off the street.

As a cop, what would you have done when some little piece of shit pulled the knife on you?

No you don't try to console the guy

or

try to negotiate with them.

Kill the guy. Nothing wrong with that!

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2013, 12:38:45 PM »
If someone came into my house with knife and I had a gun I would blow his fucking head off.
What would you do, look for a knife of similar size and sharpness and take him on mano mano?

Totally different situation.  This guy was surrounded and couldn't harm anyone.  they could have just waited him out. Anyways one shot from a 9mm will put any man on the ground.  This ain't the movies.

ukjeff

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2013, 12:42:04 PM »
Totally different situation.  This guy was surrounded and couldn't harm anyone.  they could have just waited him out. Anyways one shot from a 9mm will put any man on the ground.  This ain't the movies.
Fuck him, why should everyone have sit about waiting.
Crime wont crack itself.
These guys should be out on the street looking for twats robbing and stealing, not sitting around "waiting" for some fuckwit to decide he's bored enough to come quietly.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2013, 12:56:12 PM »

I agree with you, if it was me as a private citizen.  I have every right to defend myself and blow this fucker away.  I have no responsibility at all to look out for his best interest, only my own.

On the other hand though, I think the police have to be held to a different standard.  They're paid professionals.  They're the ones that should have a duty to retreat, etc...

ukjeff

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2013, 01:14:14 PM »
I agree with you, if it was me as a private citizen.  I have every right to defend myself and blow this fucker away.  I have no responsibility at all to look out for his best interest, only my own.

On the other hand though, I think the police have to be held to a different standard.  They're paid professionals.  They're the ones that should have a duty to retreat, etc...

And thats why these pricks with knives and guns end up stabbing and shooting cops.
Its because they believe they have the upper hand.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2013, 02:25:27 PM »
And thats why these pricks with knives and guns end up stabbing and shooting cops.
Its because they believe they have the upper hand.

Many attack the cops because they hope the cops will use drastic measures. Have you ever heard about the term "suicide by cop"?