Author Topic: beer with vanilla whey then tomato all day  (Read 391 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
beer with vanilla whey then tomato all day
« on: March 25, 2013, 02:30:35 PM »
this morning i had my typical high fiber instant oatmeal with oatbran with a few spoonfulls of rice mixed it

then morning workout with 2 scoops of vanilla whey drank along side of a guiness beer. helped me do 3 sets of squats at 10 reps a pop with 90 pounds yes i know thats kinda pathetic but hey im outta shape

im just proud to do some sets in the morning and beer seem to help just right

all day i felt fantastic i had about a jar of tomato pasta sauce with some no sodium chopped tomato mixed in ate this with a few tortilla chips. later on i drunk another half jar of the chopped tomato/pasta sauce then 1/4 hershey bar

now im thinking of doing it again perhaps a vegetarian must have whey with beer, whey by itself doesnt make me want to lift but when u add the beer it makes you wann to

tonite ill have lima beans and corn one can of each, might have some cheese garlic bread with that ill probably have more tomato sauce after the workout. its something about tomato sauce you know it is superior nutrition
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: beer with vanilla whey then tomato all day
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 03:26:50 PM »
this morning i had my typical high fiber instant oatmeal with oatbran with a few spoonfulls of rice mixed it

then morning workout with 2 scoops of vanilla whey drank along side of a guiness beer. helped me do 3 sets of squats at 10 reps a pop with 90 pounds yes i know thats kinda pathetic but hey im outta shape

im just proud to do some sets in the morning and beer seem to help just right

all day i felt fantastic i had about a jar of tomato pasta sauce with some no sodium chopped tomato mixed in ate this with a few tortilla chips. later on i drunk another half jar of the chopped tomato/pasta sauce then 1/4 hershey bar

now im thinking of doing it again perhaps a vegetarian must have whey with beer, whey by itself doesnt make me want to lift but when u add the beer it makes you wann to

tonite ill have lima beans and corn one can of each, might have some cheese garlic bread with that ill probably have more tomato sauce after the workout. its something about tomato sauce you know it is superior nutrition
Alot of vitamin c right there Johnny non toxic take in all you want boost the immune system. You still punching?