Author Topic: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim  (Read 15939 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2013, 01:25:15 PM »
Thats got to be about the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read.  Dogs don`t smell if they are house dogs at all and if you wash them and treat them like you are supposed to.  They should not smell like anything other than Cedar wood chips or something of that nature and will if you properly take care of them.

Muslims obviously don`t know how to do this if we go by what you are saying.  Luckily in America, we have the Humane Society and Animal Control and laws that will put you in jail for mistreating animals.

all dogs have a certain smell even after being washed except the dalmation.. i never had a dalmation but this is what i read on the net.. i myself cant tolerate this dogs smell all the time.. you can bear it,.. it's fine.. go and suck your dog's dick also if you want i dont care..

but if you know shit about dogs,.. it's not good to wash them frequently because this decreases the natural oil in their skin which is necessary to make the skin soft and healthy.. dogs dont sweat from their body so it's better not to wash them unless they are heavily dusted.. daily brushing is much more important than washing especially with hairy dogs..

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2013, 01:28:36 PM »
All Religions are moronic, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hindus- It doesn`t matter.  They are all garbage.

I believe Adonis and I will be lifelong friends  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2013, 01:32:11 PM »
Thats incorrect.... you can still pray in a house which has a dog living in it.... you can't pray if the dog is in the same room as you are and you cannot pray if you have been licked by a dog, you'll have to go wash up again and do "woodooo" before going to pray.

- Or so they say,  ::)

What happens if the dog licked you two months ago and you didn't wash it off?

When does Allah stop saying "Don't be trying that praying shit with me after you let that dog lick you"...?
O

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2013, 01:33:37 PM »
no one is saying he didnt have any health problems.. what i myself said it just couldnt be his kidney.. even if he had problems in it.. ppl who dies because of their ill kidneys dont die peacefully without pains in their sleep..

I agree, i had a minor kidney infection 4 years ago and it was very painful. My whole lower abdomen and back was throbbing. Not to be a monday morning quarterback but if you look at pics of Nasser over the last year or so, the guy looked like he aged 20 years. He went from being a huge guy to looking like somones grandfather and a poster here actually called it a year ago, with a post about Nasser being sick and not wanting to come off juice..i don't remember the exact post.

I'm not trying to troll or be an asshole, just saying that for some of us, his very unfortunate passing is not a mystery.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2013, 01:35:29 PM »
all dogs have a certain smell even after being washed except the dalmation.. i never had a dalmation but this is what i read on the net.. i myself cant tolerate this dogs smell all the time.. you can bear it,.. it's fine.. go and suck your dog's dick also if you want i dont care..

but if you know shit about dogs,.. it's not good to wash them frequently because this decreases the natural oil in their skin which is necessary to make the skin soft and healthy.. dogs dont sweat from their body so it's better not to wash them unless they are heavily dusted.. daily brushing is much more important than washing especially with hairy dogs..
A Dalmation is a aggressive dog I had one attack my Jack Russell once I had to grab it by the neck and pull it away or it would of been death for my dog.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
What happens if the dog licked you two months ago and you didn't wash it off?

When does Allah stop saying "Don't be trying that praying shit with me after you let that dog lick you"...?

You have to wash up properly with water (called woodoo) before praying if you have done any of the following activities:

Slept
Shit
Peed
Jerked off
Had sex
Farted
Touched a dog or been licked by a dog

And I never got this....  but if you are in an area that doesn't have any water available, you can use the dirt from the ground to wash up... because its considered pure.... (I couldn't make this shit up :)  but that's what is taught)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2013, 01:41:10 PM »
I agree, i had a minor kidney infection 4 years ago and it was very painful. My whole lower abdomen and back was throbbing. Not to be a monday morning quarterback but if you look at pics of Nasser over the last year or so, the guy looked like he aged 20 years. He went from being a huge guy to looking like somones grandfather and a poster here actually called it a year ago, with a post about Nasser being sick and not wanting to come off juice..i don't remember the exact post.

I'm not trying to troll or be an asshole, just saying that for some of us, his very unfortunate passing is not a mystery.

a lot of ppl want to know the cause.. sure roiders are more worried.. but we all know that steroids are dangerous so why to take the risk?.. at least ppl like nasser achieved something with the drugs.. but i am wondering why a lot of normal guys take this risk to be big??.. what is the point to be big and abnormally strong??..

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »
Fu*ck Christians and Muslims (and all religions that predate man) that pretend they are holier than thou. You can bend over for Allah or Christ 10* times a day, doesn't mean you are going to go fuck virgins in your pretend heaven -- you pedophiles. Same goes for Christians who pretend that via confession all their sins are forgotten somehow.

The guy lived his life according to his own principles, not by some fuckin holy book like the Koran or the Bible.

One is what they were born whether they practice that lifestyle or not. You cannot be born yellow and be white in the end, no matter how much you pretend or pray.

you got it all wrong.prayers and confessions are for realization.it helps if you want to come out clean.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2013, 01:44:36 PM »
A Dalmation is a aggressive dog I had one attack my Jack Russell once I had to grab it by the neck and pull it away or it would of been death for my dog.

i never read dalmation is an aggressive breed in general.. may be yours was extra aggressive than the normal of the breed.. same as you can find some pitbulls friendly with other dogs..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2013, 01:45:11 PM »
I wonder what the definition of "room" is in Islam.  So the dog can be in the next "room" over and everything is fine.  But what if the door is open and you can see the dog from the other room.  Whats the difference?

Fuck that is absurd.

That vision made me laugh. Like the dog is watching you fuck or something and you feel guilty with it watching you.

Also, why do threads about Islam have so much activity?

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2013, 01:46:44 PM »
You have to wash up properly with water (called woodoo) before praying if you have done any of the following activities:

Slept
Shit
Peed
Jerked off
Had sex
Farted

And I never got this....  but if you are in an area that doesn't have any water available, you can use the dirt from the ground to wash up... because its considered pure.... (I couldn't make this shit up :)  but that's what is taught)
consider that you going for job interview for heaven.you want to look good and clean dont you.whats wrong in keeping clean.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2013, 01:48:14 PM »
i still think Muslim care more about dogs then their women

Any religious nut that bends Allah over 5 time daily cares about neither.

They will sell their own mothers to get ahead.

Upon rumors of infidelity, they rape and kill their own sisters. To add icing to the cake, they will get 7 men from the village to rape and beat their own sisters before they will kill her "honorably". So much for honor and bending Allah over so he can give it to Muhammad his so called prophet - a leader of 2 billion minions.

Just like the Pope shields the pedophiles in his institution, the Muslims follow suit under the guise of the Koran. The Muslims go even further by interpreting the Koran in any way, shape, or form to meet their end goals.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2013, 01:48:52 PM »

Good question.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2013, 01:49:30 PM »
you got it all wrong.prayers and confessions are for realization.it helps if you want to come out clean.
An intelligent person realizes the consequences of his actions BEFORE they carry them out.  Your confessions are there to justify whatever behavior you feel ashamed of or shouldn`t have done in the first place and the prayers are a way to "wash" away whatever nonsense you shouldn`t have done anyways.  In short, it lets you get away with anything, even murder as long as you Pray.

Christianity operates the same way.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2013, 01:50:16 PM »

Slept
Shit
Peed
Jerked off
Had sex
Farted

What happens if you fart while praying, do you start over?  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2013, 01:50:32 PM »
I believe Adonis and I will be lifelong friends  ;D
Indeed!  

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2013, 01:52:12 PM »
That vision made me laugh. Like the dog is watching you fuck or something and you feel guilty with it watching you.

Because we civilized intelligent westerners are curious and shall categorize everything in the known universe if time allows for it. And islam is very strange to categorize because it is tremendously illogical and thereby gives rise to great debates.

But we will have it all fleshed out eventually.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2013, 01:53:17 PM »

Greyhounds are another that do not have any scent whatsoever. 

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
An intelligent person realizes the consequences of his actions BEFORE they carry them out.  Your confessions are there to justify whatever behavior you feel ashamed of or shouldn`t have done in the first place and the prayers are a way to "wash" away whatever nonsense you shouldn`t have done anyways.  In short, it lets you get away with anything, even murder as long as you Pray.

you agree to disagree.name one intelligent person in human history without stupid mistakes.realization brings restrain.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2013, 01:57:33 PM »
What happens if you fart while praying, do you start over?  ::)

Yes you are supposed to excuse yourself from the prayer , wash up and start the prayer over.

Hahaha you should've seen me, back when I used to believe, we'd be in the middle of a group prayer, and I'd fart so loud, everybody would bust out laughing, and they'd be pissed cause I'd be ruining the prayer for them and making therm start over.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2013, 02:00:12 PM »
you agree to disagree.name one intelligent person in human history without stupid mistakes.realization brings restrain.
Prayer and vigil are just a coping mechanism with the hope that whatever "mistake" committed will be absolved by whatever nonsense entity they are paying homage to.

It also allows for people to not be responsible for the consequences of their actions once they go through this ritual- "all is forgiven".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2013, 02:01:35 PM »
Yes you are supposed to excuse yourself from the prayer , wash up and start the prayer over.

Hahaha you should've seen me, back when I used to believe, we'd be in the middle of a group prayer, and I'd fart so loud, everybody would bust out laughing, and they'd be pissed cause I'd be ruining the prayer for them and making therm start over.
Would they have to start over as well, since farts are a Methane Gas primarily and if they are smelling it, then it has entered their body via their nostrils, as well as some molecules falling on them,  thus making them unclean as well.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »
Talk to any doctor and he'll tell you the cause of just about any human who falls asleep peacefully and doesn't wake up who is under the age of 50...99% of these people you read about in obituary's with the words "died suddenly"...Its the exact words they use for all suicides.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2013, 02:07:09 PM »
dogs are not to be hated in islam.. but they are only impure "their tongues" which means if they live with you in the house they make it impure to pray in..

aside of islam,.. i am a big dogs lover but i dont know how ppl who have dogs in their house tolerate dogs smell all the time..

So, why 90% of middle eastern population stink so much & they don't wash daily (only hands) & they don't have bathrooms !.
During religious times like month of Ramadan, theirs breaths stinks to the max  :P, calling Islam a "pure" religion is a stinking joke.
Pure is clean  ;D, banding over & facing each others arses & sniffing dirty socks says all about cleanliest.

Hey, Sheirif tell as something about sexual abuses of young boys in Madrases schools.

My dog swims every day & loved water (probably one day shark would get him) & is far cleaner than zillions of muslims.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2013, 02:09:22 PM »

hahahha.. wrong as always...

prayers are not some moves if you do you are fine.. in islam the one whose prayer doesnt prevent him from doing big sins,.. his prayers are useless and unaccepted..

“He who’s prayer does not forbid/prevent him from doing evil and wicked deeds, he doesn’t get except farther away from Allah.”