Author Topic: juiced up white bbers who wear slogans like "size matters" on their t shirts  (Read 3764 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV

thank you Nails

this is my point on the try hard. dude will buy everything Animal. then walk around like he's sponsored. people can freely spend their money but these are usually the guys who buy into "supplements over food bro" "gotta hit that anabolic window".

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
I avoid wearing any of these stupid shirts as much as possible, and if I do its because I just need a gym shirt and got it for free. I've seen people wear them out to the bar and I just shake my head. Really, you think you are gonna get laid going up to a girl with one of those stupid slogan shirts.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
thank you Nails

this is my point on the try hard. dude will buy everything Animal. then walk around like he's sponsored. people can freely spend their money but these are usually the guys who buy into "supplements over food bro" "gotta hit that anabolic window".
no it's because they are usually still living with parents so they can blow half their pay cheque on supplements and still feel like they're easily getting by

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
i have always felt weird wearing shits with slogans on the front of them at the gym, i got into the habit of always wearing my gym shirts inside out

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i have always felt weird wearing shits with slogans on the front of them at the gym, i got into the habit of always wearing my gym shirts inside out
i just buy t shirts with no print

cheap

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
lol @ wearing it to the bar

I got a shirt from a protein store once and used it to play tug of war with my dog

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
never saw somebody that delusional to wear a "bb" shirt to a bar

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
never saw somebody that delusional to wear a "bb" shirt to a bar

I haven't been to a bar in years except in the day time to eat. And yeah, I've never seen someone that delusional.. yet. I saw a drunk guy eating wings with what looked to be a brand  new white hat. Well his head just musta been itching cuz those saucy fingers reached up to adjust the hat. hahaha