Author Topic: Remember when ARNOLD said his dad died and he didint go to funreal-HE LIED  (Read 3367 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III

in the first clip @ 1:00 he said a story when his mother called him a he said am not going to the funeral,and that he had no emotions during the contest prep so he can be focused...like if someone steal his car he would laugh...

so i watched this documentary about pumping iron behing the scene footage and arnold said  @ 01:03:00 that 4 years before filming pumping iron in FRANCE he heard a story from some french bodybuilder that his father died but he didnt go to funeral cause he had to be focused for the show,so arnold decided to stole this story and tell it on pumping iron so the people woulb be shocked and the movie would sell more tickets!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
.I'm not going to any more funerals but my mom's.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

in the first clip @ 1:00 he said a story when his mother called him a he said am not going to the funeral,and that he had no emotions during the contest prep so he can be focused...like if someone steal his car he would laugh...

so i watched this documentary about pumping iron behing the scene footage and arnold said  @ 01:03:00 that 4 years before filming pumping iron in FRANCE he heard a story from some french bodybuilder that his father died but he didnt go to funeral cause he had to be focused for the show,so arnold decided to stole this story and tell it on pumping iron so the people woulb be shocked and the movie would sell more tickets!

You're just now finding this out?

Stark

• Getbig V
Guess what he also Doesn't cum everytime he gets a pump  ::) ::)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
your an idiot. arnold explains that louie was supposed to be the villian coming to defeat arnold and take his title but after reviewing the footage the producers and arnold decided that he would need to take the roll as the bad guy. rewatch and LISTEN to what he says, dumbass.
sept 10th APF

silverback1984

• Getbig II
never seen the making , better start watching now .....

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You're just now finding this out?
Really, Arnold was just trying to make the show interesting.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Really, Arnold was just trying to make the show interesting.
Arnold was good at selling himself.
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Arnold was good at selling himself.
Of course that is one of the things that made him so successful.

MikMaq

Old fucking news, this thread is almost as entertaining as the shrinking governor ::)

jwb

• Getbig V
20 years ago he said he was in Mexico on vacation when his dad died and out of contact.

Purge_WTF

The OP is just now realizing that was fake?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
When I die I want to have a FUNREAL as well. Sounds epic. ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
arnold never revealed that he was banging zanes wife though
R