Author Topic: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?  (Read 22034 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2013, 10:58:27 AM »
top pic from the truth! it has never been more fitting!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2013, 10:58:44 AM »
Fucking A. So many people getting all hot and bothered over the opinions of a 20yr old and other stupid shit. What 20yr old with exogenous amounts of testosterone in him doesn't think he's the shit? Flints a good kid and has always been cool to me. He's got a good heart, you wanna comment on him bb wise whatever. Why the personal attacks. I forgot everyone here were all pillars of the community at a young 20yrs old
Sorry bro but this ain't the gh15 board, you pull a thread title like this and claim to look better then someone who is as a big as an IFBB pro and has been 4% bodyfat before, you are going to get some, this is getbig, integrity comes first. The humble survive and arrogant get spanked, it is the getbig way. ;)

dustin

« Reply #152 on: March 31, 2013, 11:01:28 AM »
Fucking A. So many people getting all hot and bothered over the opinions of a 20yr old and other stupid shit. What 20yr old with exogenous amounts of testosterone in him doesn't think he's the shit? Flints a good kid and has always been cool to me. He's got a good heart, you wanna comment on him bb wise whatever. Why the personal attacks. I forgot everyone here were all pillars of the community at a young 20yrs old

lol so true. The first time I stepped on the gas, God only knows I tried to be modest. But I couldn't help but feel like I was the SHIT. 8)

First time I took tren it was even worse. You feel invincible and have so much excitement it's hard to contain. You want to walk into a room, find the biggest guy and lay a bomb on his chin, then help him up and share a beer over manly tales of heroism and tomfoolery. flint wouldn't be the first person guilty of being a douche in the bodybuilding realm.... but I agree that if you're going to call everyone out, you at least need a picture taken with something from the 21st century. Looks like he takes all his pictures with a Fisher Price Viewmaster or something.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2013, 11:03:21 AM »
my issue with him isn't with his confidence

its the fact he is a lying fantasist little prick

i can't abide liars. regardless of age etc

dustin

« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2013, 11:05:13 AM »
my issue with him isn't with his confidence

its the fact he is a lying fantasist little prick

i can't abide liars. regardless of age etc

He's only 20 or something. Plenty of time to douche it up, learn from it and become a better man. If he were saying and doing the same shit at age 30 or greater then that would be a lot more disconcerting. He's not even in the workforce yet so I'd say he'll be fine.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2013, 11:07:26 AM »
dustin I hear you

but when people give him honest advice and he gets offensive- and then lies like a bitch he needs to be pulled on it- his 'track career' is one such example

he has  massive cuntfidence- all based on nothing

And at 20 - he should be a man and if he gives it out he needs to know he has to take it too!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2013, 11:39:19 AM »
man, i have a question about your training..

DO YOU EVEN LIFT,BRO ;D

nah, man, youre looking brutal brutal in the top pic.

and still very good in the lower pic, but if im allow to critize a bit, those 10lbs difference show how much some little bit fat and water gain will change a look.

ok,i know the top pic is after contest and refilling with carbs, thats the best bare none anyone will look,and the second pic is maintenance.

absolutely perfect chest,man,perfect 8)
yeah he looks a lot bigger at 240

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2013, 11:42:25 AM »

The deal was they supported me until I'm 18....after that the only way they help me out is if I enrolled in college and maintained a 4.0....which was fucking rediculous so  I said no and chose to make my own way. My dad offered me a job on the west coast  was out there recently but was misrable and moved back to the south. He has no connections for work over here for me....

They sound like fantastic parents, seriously. Not for nothing but I'd listen to them a lot more than some internet drug guru..
O

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »
and even better they got rid of the runt of the litter

so they must be happy now surely

dustin

« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2013, 11:49:08 AM »
dustin I hear you

but when people give him honest advice and he gets offensive- and then lies like a bitch he needs to be pulled on it- his 'track career' is one such example

he has  massive cuntfidence- all based on nothing

And at 20 - he should be a man and if he gives it out he needs to know he has to take it too!

Oh yeah, definitely traits I'm not going to emulate any time soon.

"Brah, I'm not being defensive, not calling anyone out, brah". Followed by "Not melting down, but.... *insert meltdown*...." ;D

That's why I recommended a healthy dose of humility. Definitely has an inferiority complex, calling out someone with one of the absolute best physiques on here hands down, then back tracking for however many pages we're at. But I think after he gets his full time job he'll become a lot more grounded in reality.

Like TrueGrit just said too, it would suit him well to listen to people from his real life rather than anonymous internet figures. I've learned a lot of shit online but it pales in comparison to real life where the rules are a lot different.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
dustin

I agree with every word you wrote there pal

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
What happened to the other Flint thread? Did he really say goodbye?