Author Topic: getbig gun owners  (Read 4408 times)

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: getbig gun owners
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 03:28:51 PM »
I went to buy a 500 round pack of 22lr for my small pistol 6 months ago and was surprised to say the least! It's terrible and I refuse to pay $60-70 on guntrader just to have more plinking ammo. Theres no real shortage on my large caliber rifle rounds (243, 300wsm) so it's got to be the preppers and hoarders.

If you're buying online, check out gunbot for your hard to find ammo.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 03:38:34 PM »
What the fuck is up with the ammo shortage? >:( >:(
Im running low on 9mm target ammo, so i go to a couple gun stores and they are out and supposedly be out for months. I knew ammo was low but no fucking ammo in the whole fucking city?  >:(
/rant

ammo shortage, DHS buying tons of military grade ammo and APCS from iraq and astan... are you really wondering what s going on? Easy; the economic collapse is for this spring/summer, and states are preparing for it and preventing american citizen from getting too many weapons/ammo. As simple as that. Also buy gold and silver NOW, because with governements buying more of it -sign paper money is about to collapse- it's going to get rarer and tougher for individuals to get some.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 03:45:11 PM »
Twaddle helped me find ammo for my Enfield Rifle!  Expensive but rewarding firing something so accurate and powerful.

303 British isn't hard to find

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 03:46:49 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2013, 04:03:16 PM »
I went to buy a 500 round pack of 22lr for my small pistol 6 months ago and was surprised to say the least! It's terrible and I refuse to pay $60-70 on guntrader just to have more plinking ammo. Theres no real shortage on my large caliber rifle rounds (243, 300wsm) so it's got to be the preppers and hoarders.

If you're buying online, check out gunbot for your hard to find ammo.
gunbot looks awesome thanks!!
Yup, fucking preppers
all i seen today is large rifle rounds, shotgun shells ( mostly bird shot), and a $$$ box or 2 of 38 special.  >:(

edit: gunbot stores want 20 dollars for a "hangling" fee. :-\
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2013, 04:16:49 PM »
303 British isn't hard to find
The places online I looked at were all selling cheap India or Pakistani crap that have had many problems in the past. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 08:47:13 PM »
Learn to reload brosky, its generally alot cheaper and you dont have as much problem in shortages like these

you have brass, primers, powder so really all you need that might be hard to get are the bullets

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 09:01:48 PM »
Learn to reload brosky, its generally alot cheaper and you dont have as much problem in shortages like these

you have brass, primers, powder so really all you need that might be hard to get are the bullets

I disagree.  While reloading is cheaper, you still run into the same problem.  I reload, and right now, there is nothing to reload with.  There is no powder, primers, bullets.  They're as hard to find as factory ammo.  However, I bought up a ton of shit before the election.  So I got enought to keep me busy for a while.   :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 09:21:07 PM »
What the fuck is up with the ammo shortage? >:( >:(
Im running low on 9mm target ammo, so i go to a couple gun stores and they are out and supposedly be out for months. I knew ammo was low but no fucking ammo in the whole fucking city?  >:(
/rant
Sorry to hear, is your fragile masculinity still in tact? Is their something else you can do in the meantime to bolster your deficient personality other than shoot at inanimate targets?  Hope all is well soon.  Regards
V

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 09:42:34 PM »
Sorry to hear, is your fragile masculinity still in tact? Is their something else you can do in the meantime to bolster your deficient personality other than shoot at inanimate targets?  Hope all is well soon.  Regards
Silly gun hating simpleton.
Guns don't equal masculinity.
Guns equal fun.
Hope this helps.  ;)
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 09:46:22 PM »
//

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 10:04:45 PM »
?????????????????

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 10:09:24 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 10:30:14 PM »

Guns equal fun.

But just not for the child whose head is blown off by one.  Then guns aren't so fun

V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 10:41:03 PM »
But just not for the child whose head is blown off by one.  Then guns aren't so fun

You mean, "blown off by a crazy person".  Right?   ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 11:06:38 PM »
You mean, "blown off by a crazy person".  Right?   ???
How can a crazy person blow somebodies head off without a gun?  I think you will find a gun is necessary to the process.
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 11:12:02 PM »
How can a crazy person blow somebodies head off without a gun?  I think you will find a gun is necessary to the process.

No, you could do it with a hammer, a sword, a bomb, a nail gun, cattle gun, pellet gun, the list goes on.  So, again, it was a crazy person that blew their heads off right?   ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 11:14:14 PM »
No, you could do it with a hammer, a sword, a bomb, a nail gun, cattle gun, pellet gun, the list goes on.  So, again, it was a crazy person that blew their heads off right?   ???

Guns are banned (only criminals have them) in Mexico, their homicide rate is one of the highest in the world.  Along with a dozen other countries that have banned guns. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 11:16:13 PM »
No you can't, to blow someone's head of you need a gun.  Quite simply the rest of the things you suggested couldn't be done unless you were in very close contact with the intended victim, and even then, they are far more defensible than a gun, the risk of fatality is greatly reduced when those type of weapons are used.  Unlike a gun, if someone begins assaulting people with a baseball bat for instance, other people can simply flee the situation and the causality rate is reduced to One.  Killing using a knife or a blunt object takes greater effort, a different mindset and more time to accomplish, a gun simply makes it far more efficient to kill people at a rapid rate, reducing the possibility of defence or escape for those in close vicinity.
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2013, 11:20:16 PM »
No you can't, to blow someone's head of you need a gun.  Quite simply the rest of the things you suggested couldn't be done unless you were in very close contact with the intended victim, and even then, they are far more defensible than a gun, the risk of fatality is greatly reduced when those type of weapons are used.  Unlike a gun, if someone begins assaulting people with a baseball bat for instance, other people can simply flee the situation and the causality rate is reduced to One.  Killing using a knife or a blunt object takes greater effort, a different mindset and more time to accomplish, a gun simply makes it far more efficient to kill people at a rapid rate, reducing the possibility of defence or escape for those in close vicinity.

Ok, bomb, flamethrower, deadly virus, etc.  The list goes on.  The crazy person did it right?  I have many firearms, and to my knowledge, none of them have ever snuck out and blown anyones head off.  They're fairly well behaved, and I don't think they would ever do such a thing.  Are you doubting my firearms?  Are you saying that they're going to get loose, and start blowing heads off?  Should I be worried?   ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2013, 11:20:22 PM »

Werewolves of London.............. dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun..... dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2013, 11:28:58 PM »
Werewolves of London.............. dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun..... dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun
I absolutely can`t stand that song.  Its nothing but a Disgrace to this song (posted the Milf cover because I hear you like Milfs):

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2013, 11:34:52 PM »
I absolutely can`t stand that song.  Its nothing but a Disgrace to this song (posted the Milf cover because I hear you like Milfs):

THANK YOU!!  Watching full screen on my laptop in 3...... 2............     1....................... ........

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2013, 11:38:39 PM »
Ok, bomb, flamethrower, deadly virus, etc.  The list goes on.  The crazy person did it right?  I have many firearms, and to my knowledge, none of them have ever snuck out and blown anyones head off.  They're fairly well behaved, and I don't think they would ever do such a thing.  Are you doubting my firearms?  Are you saying that they're going to get loose, and start blowing heads off?  Should I be worried?   ???
Are bombs, flamethrowers, deadly viruses on sale at Walmart?  Those type of things would require serious effort  and great risk to obtain and probably wouldn't attract the fast burn mass shooter type but someone with a deeper entrenched hatred and usually some skewed political agenda.  As for your argument about your guns not have self will and requiring a person to fire, that isn't really the issue.  Those guns still have the potential to fall into the wrong hands and be used for nefarious purposes, and it also doesn't rule out someone else's gun being used on you when you are unarmed.  Famous american sniper Chris Kyle comes to mind.  The real issue is that their is so many guns, overly easy access to them and when this occurs their will be inevitable mass shootings and the like. 

I am sure you agree something needs to be done about the many victims murdered with Guns, we just disagree on how to do it.
V