Author Topic: Jim Carrey's 'Cold Dead Hand' Song Pisses Off Fox News Gun Nuts  (Read 4106 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Jim Carrey's 'Cold Dead Hand' Song Pisses Off Fox News Gun Nuts
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 03:42:56 PM »
 ::)  I agree with the suggestion that he donate all of his proceeds to charity if this is what he really believes. 

Jim Carrey Disavows His New Movie 'Kick-Ass 2': 'I Cannot Support That Level of Violence'
By Noel Sheppard | June 23, 2013

When we last heard from actor Jim Carrey, he was calling gun rights advocates "heartless motherf--kers" and making absurd videos mocking Charlton Heston.

With his new film "Kick-Ass 2" coming to theaters in August, Carrey took to Twitter Sunday disavowing the movie writing, "I did Kickass a month b4 Sandy Hook and now in all good conscience I cannot support that level of violence":

Tea Party activist Dana Loesch tweeted a Deadline Hollywood story about this moments ago asking Carrey to "prove it" by returning the payout:

I quite agree. If Carrey really is opposed to violence, how can he support this:

If that truly offends Carrey, then given he's estimated to be worth $150 million, he should either give all of his proceeds back or donate them to charity.

Failing that would just prove him to be another "Do As I Say, Not As I Do" liberal hypocrite.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/06/23/jim-carrey-disavows-his-new-movie-kick-ass-2-i-cannot-support-level-v#ixzz2XAzdKCpY

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Jim Carrey's 'Cold Dead Hand' Song Pisses Off Fox News Gun Nuts
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 06:26:54 PM »
::)  I agree with the suggestion that he donate all of his proceeds to charity if this is what he really believes. 

Jim Carrey Disavows His New Movie 'Kick-Ass 2': 'I Cannot Support That Level of Violence'
By Noel Sheppard | June 23, 2013

When we last heard from actor Jim Carrey, he was calling gun rights advocates "heartless motherf--kers" and making absurd videos mocking Charlton Heston.

With his new film "Kick-Ass 2" coming to theaters in August, Carrey took to Twitter Sunday disavowing the movie writing, "I did Kickass a month b4 Sandy Hook and now in all good conscience I cannot support that level of violence":

Tea Party activist Dana Loesch tweeted a Deadline Hollywood story about this moments ago asking Carrey to "prove it" by returning the payout:

I quite agree. If Carrey really is opposed to violence, how can he support this:

If that truly offends Carrey, then given he's estimated to be worth $150 million, he should either give all of his proceeds back or donate them to charity.

Failing that would just prove him to be another "Do As I Say, Not As I Do" liberal hypocrite.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/06/23/jim-carrey-disavows-his-new-movie-kick-ass-2-i-cannot-support-level-v#ixzz2XAzdKCpY

Its a publicity stunt.....and everyone pretty much fell for it.
A