Author Topic: Victor Martinez guest posing 28.3. in Russia-his chest started atrophying!!!  (Read 9230 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Those skin folds are from aging, period. It happens to every bb. The skin on
the lower abs and pec line start sagging.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

so why doesn't he have it then ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
so why doesn't he have it then ???

Would need to see some good pics in poses like the side chest.

In any case this skin sagging is very common after a certain age. Pec line and lower abs.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
well that and he's shrunk abit. Not as huge as before

shrinking = skin looser

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
yeah thinking about it, during my permabulker period, i was "awarded" ripped skin(stretchmarks) everywhere and maybe that extended the skin too i guess.
I have alot also. The stretchmarks that are ripped can't shrink back like regular skin. But I think when you get past a certain age you skin cant shrink back much anyways so it doesn't matter.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
i
when ukjeff said the pec line is from aging, i realized in shock and disgust that it could be the case,bc i see the same on my pecs happening.

now that you said the same thing aplies to the lower abs area, it seem all clear, becuase i have the same exact thing happening there too.

started at age 33 or so.

when i was very lean at age 22,skin was like glued to the muscle on those areas, while now its slightly saggy, esp if i do an abs vacuum :-\ :-X

fuck,what bodypart is next?

is the next thing in line waist growing to the sides?or arms and legs shrinking?thatd be the end, thatd be where id gracefully stop this all and seek a new hobby :P

Look at Hamdullah Aykutlu's latest pics. Physique is like old days apart from lower ab and serratus area starting to sag and small fold on the pec line.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
hes one of the few guys if not the only guy who still has a classic bbing physique
HAHAHAHAH! what? Quit smokin dope

dustin

Lethargic from the gh

... and from smoking weed lol

He doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought he would. But he looks like he's got some wear and tear. I was hoping that if anything, he'd look like a spring chicken after having that forced break.

I had to take a long break while I recovered for fertility purposes and I've never looked better. Seen a lot of long time juicer friends come off and look amazing after they got back on as well. I guess Vic's just had too much stress in his life, or perhaps it's genetics. Was hoping he'd somehow come out looking better, but I guess not.