Author Topic: WTF!: JODI ARIAS TRIAL.. A MOCKERY....  (Read 927 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
WTF!: JODI ARIAS TRIAL.. A MOCKERY....
« on: March 29, 2013, 07:09:38 AM »
this trial is so wrong on so many levels where to start? ( yeah, i know don't watch it then!) but some points i want to make and i don't know "is it me?"...

1) since when does a cable network show 1 trial instead of actual national and worldwide events for hours and hours everyday? why call it Headline News channel?.. and WHY THIS CASE? aren't there more important news and information and yes, other cases more important that actually affect people's lives?

2) since when is a murder death penalty case 'ENTERTAINMENT?".. i mean you have so-called experts and the various tv hosts, joking, playing to the camera, talking about it like it's a sports event with their tone of voice to make it what "really exciting and salacious for the home viewers?"and so on! THIS IS A MURDER TRIAL! having "false juries" creating the murder scene and acting it out in a "entertainment" over the top way? wtf!

3) what is up with the prosecutor posing for photos and signing autographs???!!.. what the hell is that? instead of having integrity what he wants to be famous too? perhaps get his own tv show like crazy nancy grace? right there what does that say about him? and then you have the idiot hosts saying later " what was he supposed to do, be rude to these people and tell them no?" YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. IF HE WAS A MAN WITH INTEGRITY FOR HIS POSITION AND WHAT HE IS DOING ' he would have said to these people " i'm sorry i'm not a celebrity and this is not right, i'm a prosecutor working on a murder case this is serious business. who cares if these strangers who he would never see again, think he was rude and while we are on the subject, what kind of idiot people would want this guy's autograph and picture with him in the first place? is he a sports star? a movie star? no he's a prosecutor on a murder case? so what you think he's cool and admire him? these people have nothing better to do? they are nutty too?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: WTF!: JODI ARIAS TRIAL.. A MOCKERY....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 07:11:54 AM »
oh and before any negative comments, no, i only watched this for 2 days to see what the "big SO SO important" commotion and life changing (sarcasm here) of american citizens this trial would impact us all situation this was.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: WTF!: JODI ARIAS TRIAL.. A MOCKERY....
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »
they should have been running documentaries on Nasser instead

he was the (at least) three time uncrowned Mr. Olympia

Karen said that in all her fifty years of living she's never seen so much dumb shit.
K