Author Topic: What you save in $$$ on cheap protein you spend on extra toilet paper.  (Read 1011 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ;D

Truth.  Learned from my mistake.   Thought buying cheap bulk Dymatize 5lb for dirt cheap was good idea.  No FNG way,   Back to Beverly or Met Rx for me. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
;D

Truth.  Learned from my mistake.   Thought buying cheap bulk Dymatize 5lb for dirt cheap was good idea.  No FNG way,   Back to Beverly or Met Rx for me. 

beverly is good $$$ tho...i like dymatize good value and taste good..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
beverly is good $$$ tho...i like dymatize good value and taste good..

Don't know man - Dymatize has me having some nasty shits and gas.   

FYI - buy stock in scotti paper products - ihear they been having good sales the last two months.   ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Don't know man - Dymatize has me having some nasty shits and gas.   

FYI - buy stock in scotti paper products - ihear they been having good sales the last two months.   ;D

are you lactose intolerant?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Beverly = the best!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I hear good things about Beverly. Optimum Nutrition gold standard is good too.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i stopped them fart powders a long time ago

it's very convenient of course

but at what cost

it's worthless shit

stick to food

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
What do u guys think of isopure? I've always loved it

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
It depends... which Dymatize protein you took? Gourmet...? it's really shitty.
But ISO-1OO is way better than any Beverly or Met-rx out there (but also is more expansive).

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
But ISO-1OO is way better than any Beverly or Met-rx out there (but also is more expansive).

You cant compare a high quality blend like Beverly UMP with an isolate like iso100. 2 separate supplements with 2 separate purposes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The generic bullshit they sell in 5lb tubs 

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
You cant compare a high quality blend like Beverly UMP with an isolate like iso100. 2 separate supplements with 2 separate purposes.
Yes agreed. UMP blend is a good product... better than the blends Dymatize offer thou much more expansive... It's 80% casein as well. ISO-100 absorbs very fast as a hydrolyzed whey isolate it's great, and not as pricey as isoflex or isopure. Again like you said 2 diffrent products here.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Yes agreed. UMP blend is a good product... better than the blends Dymatize offer thou much more expansive... It's 80% casein as well. ISO-100 absorbs very fast as a hydrolyzed whey isolate it's great, and not as pricey as isoflex or isopure. Again like you said 2 diffrent products here.

I'm sorry for doubting your knowledge....you clearly are as fluent in the world of protein as you are in the world of Tbombz photoshopping.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I went in the pool w neices and nephews at the Y and one blast was so bad the smell actually came through the water and the bubbles, etc.   They got a huge laugh out of that, as did I.  Never knew smells from farts could travel through water.