Author Topic: O-Twink has a new racist pastor.  (Read 278 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
O-Twink has a new racist pastor.
« on: March 31, 2013, 05:54:02 PM »
Skip to comments.
Obama pastor attacks conservatives in Easter message with race card
 Examiner.com ^ | 3/31/13 | Joe Newby

Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:19:34 PM by Nachum

While many Christians were celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Sunday, Barack Obama, his family, and everyone else attending St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C. received a message that included an attack on conservatives, the Weekly Standard reported.

"It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back ... for blacks to be back in the back of the bus ... for women to be back in the kitchen ... for immigrants to be back on their side of the border," said Dr. Luis Leon.

According to a tweet sent by Reuters' Jeff Mason, the pastor also included a reference to gays in the closet.

The statement angered a number of conservatives.

"What a jerk," Jim Hoft wrote at the Gateway Pundit.

"I guess my expectations are too high to expect otherwise from this president, especially on Easter," said a post at The Right Scoop.

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: O-Twink has a new racist pastor.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 05:54:54 PM »
Notes from Obama's Easter Service
 Weekly Standard ^ | Mar 31, 2013 | DANIEL HALPER

Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013 1:55:33 PM by artichokegrower

President Obama and his family this morning went to Easter Sunday services at St. John’s Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C. Here are notes on the Easter service from the pool reporter, which included this part, "It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back ... for blacks to be back in the back of the bus ... for women to be back in the kitchen ... for immigrants to be back on their side of the border":

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...