Author Topic: Victor Martinez 30.3. DRAMATIC change in 24 hours-no flat chest!  (Read 6969 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Victor Martinez 30.3. DRAMATIC change in 24 hours-no flat chest!
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 05:20:54 AM »
he looks washed up.
asstropin

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
Well I am a man and can swallow my pride if necessary so in this case i will take back my ignorant comments about what I said to you, and even apologize. Now I invite gossip and even partake in it at the expense of bodybuilders if they deserve it but when a bodybuilder is just being himself and gets thrown under the bus by the haters I will stand up for them as I am a bodybuilder at heart and this is the sport I love even though it is a bit goofy at times.

So you are right in the sense that today's attack from me to you was not deserved or warrented but I only reacted this way cause I still had a grudge against you over what you said about Phil Heath's wife a few weeks ago cause that was not cool at all. Anyhow I will let go of my grudge as I see you can be reasonable when you want to be as you demonstated above.
am glad am hearing this from you!
and YES maybe i was too hard about a thread about phil heath`s wife but i will tell you-this wasn`t reffered to her as a person but i was just saying that someone who is in the top of his game (whatever his sport is) can choose whatever girl he wants,and we are in the field where the body is in top shape (not maybe healthier shape but aesthetically for sure) and phil is a very good looking guy,even if he wasnt a top  bodybuilder but an average joe he could probably have many pretty girls!
of course some guys were touched with my misunderstood post and they started attacking me cause i attacked their favorite role model!
look we all started from somewhere,i was the first who started buying magazines 10 years ago and i remember seeing JAY CUTLER`s schedule where he was saying "am eating this amount of meals and am going to bed at 9 pm waking up at 4am to do cardio"
saw a first dvd of ronnie the unbelieveble and tought that was it,they are strict strict like a swiss watch!
THEN when internet become aviable to more and more people i saw that 90% of things they are saying arent truth,they just say to SELL a product,the end...you know what i mean,you see JAY promoting a fat burner and saying this will get you shredded,and I WAS THAT kid who bought it,try it and saw nothing!
so they have to respect not me,but all of us cause without fans they would be nothing,they survive cause of stupid young kids who see muscular monsters and think if they buy a protein can they will become mass monster!
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I MADE THREADS ABOUT GOSSIP,cause if they earn with us,why can we see the truth even if they want to hide it!almost every big socce player have the public salary from their club,so wee all see what are they taking!and when the players arent playing good the fans are protesting!
i realized that this "world" goes like politics for example RX MUSCLE do gossip columns,radio shows,interviews with a story of KAI GREENE having 2 trainiers at the same time for the 2012 OLYMPIA...PALUMBO SINGERMAN etc are laughing like crazy...and they have a big thread...
then someone post about SINGERMAN have some verbal fight with WAYNE DEMILIA and cheating his wife- and that thread imediately get deleted...

same case in MD-what they dont like rhe delete and ban you,now when you register your account you cant even post a thread you have to wait for a month or so to post your first thread!

WHAT CAN WE TALK in this industry right now?!cedrics body looked better at the arnold-no dexters looked better...and thats it,end of thread...the gossip moves this industry!so for example i asked a question "if dexter was for years in a realtionship with his current girlfreind and that girlfriend has now a baby-who is the father,did she cheated dexter for 1 night and got pregnant with another man or what cause they are together but dexter isnt a father"

RONNIE COLEMAN lied 6 years that he would come back for the olympia and BECAME soo boring,i mean is it normal that palumbo and shawn ray ask him for 5 years "how is the coming back plan going" and he repeats the same story "first no no am not injured then yes am recovering from surgey blabla2 i mean hes boring
what else can you ask him,now he says "am traveling the world and have a suplement line" thats it,for me its boring!

and RONNIE is most disrespectuful athlete in this industry towards the "game" who made him rich (ok he was rich hahah) CAUSE he NEVER watched and olympia and he was always there...i remeber they asked him at the EXPO do you watched the show he said no i was training in the gym...
and believe me HE CARES a lot but he tryes to hide it,i saw on his facebook that he added phil heath as a friend then he deleted him-that says everything,he cares!and no,thats not some fake facebook profile but his real one,he has his pregnant wife there as a friend with pictures on them both!
and i even saw and posted here that some girls posted on his pregant wifes wall "you are with ronnie but he is dating me every friday for 15 years,he never mentioned you" and i even posted photos here and the picture of this ladys son which i think is ronnie son...
i have a lot of things to post...TMZ GET BIG hahahaha

dustin

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 01:59:08 PM »
I know the phrase has been played out, but he won't recover - literally.

He's passed his peak by the look of things. I don't think he'll ever look the same, which is a huge shame. I was hoping the time off would give him a bit of a rejuvenated look. Poor fella has the worst luck in the world.