Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 434355 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #650 on: January 16, 2015, 05:53:38 AM »
The guy is opening his heart and you pricks step on him.

Let's be nice!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #651 on: January 16, 2015, 05:59:41 AM »
The guy is opening his heart and you pricks step on him.

Let's be nice!

Only on Getbig..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #652 on: January 16, 2015, 06:26:46 AM »
"My life is a life like any other life"...

Deep thoughts with the bodybuilding cousin of Jack Handy, "Jack Meoff".   This treatist by a modern day Sophist might have been made even more deepified if he had but chosen better props.

A teddy bear for example, held close to him (instead of those damnable pillows ----OH!  But to be one of those pillows!) would have given emotional bonding (and boners) to countless schmoes...

I...I can't go on.  Even I, as masculine and totally no homo as any of us can possibly be am shaken to my very scrotum centered core by this mighty mediator of massivity.  I cannot go on.  It's as if Antoine were a god.  Not THE God, mind you.  Just a lesser god like maybe one in charge of minor things like rain or wind or thongs.  Yes...The god of thongs.

I'm certain my friends you all know exactly what I am going through right now.  Its probably safe to say that we're all trudging our personal trail of tears for Antoine...*SNIF*...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #653 on: January 16, 2015, 07:19:40 AM »
Man poor guy, I could feel his pain through the video.  I'm really glad he caught himself before things got tiday bad. Being molested as a kid will fuck you up bad if you don't deal with it and even then you will never be 100%

I wish him the best

Where did you guys see the molested part? I watched the vid and didn't get that vibe, did I miss something?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: January 16, 2015, 07:41:25 AM »
"My life is a life like any other life"...

Deep thoughts with the bodybuilding cousin of Jack Handy, "Jack Meoff".   This treatist by a modern day Sophist might have been made even more deepified if he had but chosen better props.

A teddy bear for example, held close to him (instead of those damnable pillows ----OH!  But to be one of those pillows!) would have given emotional bonding (and boners) to countless schmoes...

I...I can't go on.  Even I, as masculine and totally no homo as any of us can possibly be am shaken to my very scrotum centered core by this mighty mediator of massivity.  I cannot go on.  It's as if Antoine were a god.  Not THE God, mind you.  Just a lesser god like maybe one in charge of minor things like rain or wind or thongs.  Yes...The god of thongs.

I'm certain my friends you all know exactly what I am going through right now.  Its probably safe to say that we're all trudging our personal trail of tears for Antoine...*SNIF*...

Gold  ;D!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: January 16, 2015, 07:57:48 AM »
Yet he keep injectings drugs and promoting drug use... what an hypocrit.  You realize you re shortening your own life expectancy with these chemicals that artificially alterate your mood and make your euphorical all the time. The crash will be harder when you ll have to quit using. You re basically self medicating yourself with hormones which act as anti depressants. Want to go back the right path? Stop using steroids, keep lifting naturally and promote the natural lifestyle, and do something better of your life. Tell the truth, you re all 170 lbs without the drugs. Welcome to real life.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: January 16, 2015, 09:00:22 AM »
Its not nice to be rude to retard people. Its not his fault the brain capacity of his is weak! Lets be nice! :D

A 15 year old brain in a grown mans body! Not an easy task to handle!

I could take 20 second of his talk! I don't know if he said anything clever, I doubt!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2015, 10:08:34 AM »
Yet he keep injectings drugs and promoting drug use... what an hypocrit.  You realize you re shortening your own life expectancy with these chemicals that artificially alterate your mood and make your euphorical all the time. The crash will be harder when you ll have to quit using. You re basically self medicating yourself with hormones which act as anti depressants. Want to go back the right path? Stop using steroids, keep lifting naturally and promote the natural lifestyle, and do something better of your life. Tell the truth, you re all 170 lbs without the drugs. Welcome to real life.

Just because you can't break the 170 barrier, does not mean it's impossible for the rest of us...  This is as polite as I will be.
Get real, you just suck.
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #658 on: January 19, 2015, 08:01:28 AM »

props to you for being natty - but next to us hormone users you look just like a normal guy does he lift? probably a little, does alot of cardio probably a soccer player thats what people think.

alot of us dont want to look like a soccer player we want to look like animals and im sorry but your own natty production just aint gnna cut it.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #659 on: January 25, 2015, 10:21:26 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #660 on: January 25, 2015, 10:57:01 PM »
props to you for being natty - but next to us hormone users you look just like a normal guy does he lift? probably a little, does alot of cardio probably a soccer player thats what people think.

alot of us dont want to look like a soccer player we want to look like animals and im sorry but your own natty production just aint gnna cut it.

Aren't u the guy using 1 gram of tren, 1+ grams of test plus all sorts of other shit a wk??

U sound insecure but then again this is a bbing board..... :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #661 on: January 26, 2015, 12:56:04 AM »

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #662 on: January 26, 2015, 05:03:08 AM »
Whoa dude re-inflates fast!!

He is always at that size he just look smaller on some pics cause of the angles

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #663 on: January 26, 2015, 07:02:10 AM »

some cool size ..like to walk around like that for a while..

ChuckleHead

« Reply #664 on: January 26, 2015, 07:13:28 AM »
R.I.P. Antoine Vaillant, by all accounts he was a good guy, always ready help and unlike so many pros was humble and never arrogant, his life was just like any other life.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: January 26, 2015, 07:52:29 AM »
at least he didnt die attempting to ourtun a fucking train.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Antoine Vaillant , TEN YEARS OF HARD WORK........
« Reply #666 on: January 26, 2015, 08:00:28 AM »
That 2nd pic is pretty good.
Big calves, good thigh sweep, vacuum pose....not very wide mind but nice round arms and shoulders too.

Good physique....hope he doesn't ruin it as a professional.

Incredible shape and overall balance in that vacuum dbl bi.
I'm a fan of his physique and curious why he could compete in the IFBB without having his actual pro card?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #667 on: January 26, 2015, 08:49:40 AM »
DID HE DIED??

ChuckleHead

« Reply #668 on: January 26, 2015, 08:55:18 AM »
DID HE DIED??

we will all remember him fondly.
he pursued his dream according to his life's motto
"better to live one day as a lion than a 1000 as a lamb".

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: Antoine Vaillant , TEN YEARS OF HARD WORK........
« Reply #669 on: January 26, 2015, 09:01:49 AM »
Incredible shape and overall balance in that vacuum dbl bi.
I'm a fan of his physique and curious why he could compete in the IFBB without having his actual pro card?

As far as I know he does have his pro card, and has had it since 2012 when he won the Canadian Nationals... Did he compete in an IFBB event before winning the nats that I don't know of?

ChuckleHead

« Reply #670 on: January 26, 2015, 09:22:10 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=465752.0

a very moving tribute by Antoine's good friend Dan.

The best way that I can describe my friend Antoine is as a friend that would stick by in any weather; he is the type of friend that would stand in a storm, with rain pouring down on his head, holding an umbrella, calmly and carefully, to make sure that my own head did not get wet.

He would ride through a blizzard, to pick me up, if my car had driven through a ditch; in fact, Antoine did do this for me on more than one occasion. Antoine was much more to me than a friend, he was someone that I would consider my family. When times got tough, and troubles hailed all around, the first person I could rely on to be there was Antoine.

Throughout life there are friends that would come and go, but Antoine was always there. It was almost as if Antoine had a sixth sense about me. Sometimes I would be sitting in the middle of the night, feeling blue, solitary and alone, and the next morning I would wake up and find an email from Antoine, asking me how I was feeling. That is just the type of connection that Antoine had to me.

Antoine and I spent over 10 years together, having the kind of friendship that most people only dream of. We went through financial gains and losses together, enjoyed the births of our children together, and the weddings of our children. Antoine was a wonderful person, the first to contribute a kind word of thanks, or word of wisdom when one was called for. He wasn’t the type of person to call attention to himself, unless he felt it would help alleviate tension in a room where tension or stress was building.

He also had a remarkable sense of humor, and quick wit, which I found refreshing, as my own sense of humor is somewhat dulled.

I met Antoine in college, while studying statistics of all things. It isn’t they type of subject one might expect to find a fellow with a sense of humor. Yet Antoine was full of surprises. Antoine and I paired up to start a non-profit together shortly after graduating, and have been working together since, providing community outreach programs for agencies during the daytime, and spending our free time causing trouble whenever we can.

Antoine will be sorely missed by all of us who loved him, and appreciated his commitment and dedication to giving time, devotion, and a sincere appreciation for people regardless of how long he knew them. He was a genuine person that gave not because he had to, but because he wanted to. Thank you Antoine, for being such a good person, with an abundance of love and generosity. 

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #671 on: January 26, 2015, 09:24:54 AM »
Wtf? ???
Is he dead for real? How did this happen, was it suicide? Judging from his last video one can suspect that.

Sad to hear it if it's true, he was an entertaining person in an otherwise dull industry.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #672 on: January 26, 2015, 09:46:28 AM »
he's not dead you retards

Fucking getbig never changes...  ::)

And to answer previous posts
- YES pro card at 2012 Canadian Nationals
- YES competed in 2 IFBB shows (NY 2013 and Toronto 2013)

ChuckleHead

« Reply #673 on: January 26, 2015, 09:47:51 AM »

Fucking getbig never changes...  ::)

how we all wish. another untimely death is just bad for business.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #674 on: January 26, 2015, 09:56:59 AM »

Fucking getbig never changes...  ::)

You're saying that like it was obvious. In this industry full of homosexual whores, drug dealing, contracted slavery, suicides and mental problems a thing like an early death isn't an unexpected event.