Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 433868 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #850 on: March 20, 2016, 01:35:02 PM »
Looking more and more like tbombz.  His life...is still a life like any other life...

thought that was daz ball

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #851 on: March 21, 2016, 05:53:31 PM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - REGAN GRIMES - HARDCORE TIBIALIS TRAINING

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: March 21, 2016, 06:44:19 PM »
anyone have that acrobat video of him in that field?  the kicks and flips?  that was one of the best examples of athleticism I've ever seen from a bodybuilder.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #853 on: March 21, 2016, 08:30:11 PM »
anyone have that acrobat video of him in that field?  the kicks and flips?  that was one of the best examples of athleticism I've ever seen from a bodybuilder.

That shit was impressive.

what bugs me and its not antoine's fault but when I see guys like yourself who looked twice as much a pro and did not get the card.

then again seeing how things work out for most of theses guys in the long wrong maybe it was a good thing.

But you did have a better physique than him and several others
"

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: March 21, 2016, 08:49:44 PM »
That shit was impressive.

what bugs me and its not antoine's fault but when I see guys like yourself who looked twice as much a pro and did not get the card.

then again seeing how things work out for most of theses guys in the long wrong maybe it was a good thing.

But you did have a better physique than him and several others

damn,  thanx bro!!  high praise.  timing I guess. 

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #855 on: March 22, 2016, 10:16:30 AM »
anyone have that acrobat video of him in that field?  the kicks and flips?  that was one of the best examples of athleticism I've ever seen from a bodybuilder.

https://youtu.be/cLlwuAJLY_E

Sorry I forget how to make the video play here. Been a while since I posted one

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Antoine Vaillant , TEN YEARS OF HARD WORK........
« Reply #856 on: March 22, 2016, 07:50:21 PM »

:D
now he can make the big bucks as a cam whore. :-\
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #857 on: March 29, 2016, 09:44:32 PM »
Whatever happened to pretty boy?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #858 on: May 12, 2016, 08:08:22 AM »
So in case anyone has been wondering about Antoine's whereabouts you wouldn't be the only one.
I do have some news, although it's nothing worth getting excited about.

He's back to not answering his texts again, and about a month ago (when he finally answered a 5 day old text)
he had told me he was not doing well because of a breakup and has been partying again.
Hard too. He's down in weight big time and for the first time since I've known him (10 years) I probably weigh more than him...
He stopped training, and partied himself down at least 30-40 pounds.
Around the time you see him in the videos with Regan Grimes, is probably around the time he fell off the horse again.
It's so sad to see what is happening to him.

When they filmed the Universal series of his comeback "play the tape to the end" and I was asked to be in it,
I was happy because it seemed as if he was really turning the corner and making the necessary changes.
Since then he's relapsed at least twice. Kudos to Universal for sticking with him as long as they did...

When we last spoke he told me some of the things that were going on in his day-today, and without me divulging any
info, let's just say his situation is pretty fucked at the moment. The situation is his own doing and it's nothing particularly new,
but it's just tragic when I used to train, eat and hang out with him when he literally was on top of the world. Most people don't understand
the guy was LIVING THE LIFE in the world of bodybuilding.

In 2012 before he turned pro, he told me he didn't need to work anymore. (Was doing a few hours as a trainer at a local gym) He was getting
ready for the Canada's, had a very comfortable life and he literally made a living from Sponsorship (Universal, MD, BBoss Towels, Iron Bull Grips etc)
Then his YouTube revenues, merchandise sales and programs from his website. Let's just say he was 24-25 years old, and living a very comfortable
life with no 9 to 5 bullshit. He would get free gym memberships everywhere, free food from meal-prep companies wanting promotion, and the list goes on...
He was not even a pro yet and he was living life better than some guys who compete at the Olympia... that's something to be said when your name and
image are more known than guys who are considered "top 10" in the game.

To say what he's going through now is a fall from grace would be an understatement, and I truly hope he turns things around for good, or he won't
be alive much longer. The path he is on is usually never a long journey.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #859 on: May 12, 2016, 08:15:10 AM »
So in case anyone has been wondering about Antoine's whereabouts you wouldn't be the only one.

He's back to not answering his texts again, and about a month ago (when he finally answered a 5 day old text)
he had told me he was not doing well because of a breakup and has been partying again.
Hard too. He's down in weight big time and for the first time since I've known him (10 years) I probably weigh more than him...
Around the time you see him in the videos with Regan Grimes, is probably around the time he fell off the horse again.

When they filmed the Universal series of his comeback "play the tape to the end" and I was asked to be in it,
I was happy because it seemed as if he was really turning the corner and making the necessary changes.
Since then he's relapsed at least twice. Kudos to Universal for sticking with him as long as they did...

When we last spoke he told me some of the things that were going on in his day-today, and without me divulging any
info, let's just say his situation is pretty fucked at the moment. The situation is his own doing and it's nothing particularly new,
but it's just tragic when I used to train, eat and hang out with him when he literally was on top of the world. Most people don't understand

In 2012 before he turned pro, he told me he didn't need to work anymore. (Was doing a few hours as a trainer at a local gym) He was getting
ready for the Canada's, had a very comfortable life and he literally made a living from Sponsorship (Universal, MD, BBoss Towels, Iron Bull Grips etc)
Then his YouTube revenues, merchandise sales and programs from his website. Let's just say he was 24-25 years old, and living a very comfortable
life with no 9 to 5 bullshit. He would get free gym memberships everywhere, free food from meal-prep companies wanting promotion, and the list goes on...
He was not even a pro yet and he was living life better than some guys who compete at the Olympia... that's something to be said when your name and

To say what he's going through now is a fall from grace would be an understatement, and I truly hope he turns things around for good, or he won't

god dammit
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #860 on: May 12, 2016, 09:54:32 AM »
Seems the guy falls hard after a break up,

wasnt the first breakdown after he broke up with this girl

now he broke up with his new girl and back at the hardcore drugs  ???  Coke? ???  smack? ??? Meth? ???   :-\

sound like he probably lost his apartment on the high rise and living on the streets ???

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #861 on: May 12, 2016, 10:11:27 AM »

Interesting to get an inside peek, thank you. Antoine seems like a decent guy and I really hope he can get back on track. I am sure he can but lets hope he doesn't have to hit rock bottom first before he can turn it around!
Ps what's his drug of choice, do you know? I am imagining coke if he's also losing so much weight?

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #862 on: May 12, 2016, 10:50:25 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #863 on: May 12, 2016, 11:30:59 AM »
Looking more and more like tbombz.  His life...is still a life like any other life...

Yes his life is still like any other life.
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #864 on: May 12, 2016, 12:48:11 PM »
Yes his life is still like any other life.

Still better than Scotties miserable life

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #865 on: May 12, 2016, 12:53:29 PM »
Still better than Scotties miserable life

Scott Alexander?
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #866 on: May 12, 2016, 01:02:42 PM »
Scott Alexander?

Haha, not really, but Ant looks way better than that concentration camp groupie

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #867 on: May 12, 2016, 01:24:13 PM »
It's too bad, but addiction has nothing to do with a lack of will power, trust me I know myself and others had a ton of willpower to keep going down that shitty road.

A person coming into sobriety has to change everything about the way he/she thinks, acts, feels, and often the people, places and things that go along with addiction. Essentially it's stopping to think you can fight this bullshit and win, you won't the drug will win every time. Stop fighting, stfu, listen to the professionals as well as those who have overcome it, by overcome I mean with at least a few years of successful sobriety under their belts. The ones who have tasted a bit of life's successes/failures as a sober person several times and stayed clean and sober doing it.

I wish him well.
"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #868 on: May 12, 2016, 03:20:32 PM »
Pretty sad to hear all of this. You only wish things like this to assholes like pink tamali, not good dudes like Ant :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: May 12, 2016, 04:29:03 PM »
Interesting to get an inside peek, thank you. Antoine seems like a decent guy and I really hope he can get back on track. I am sure he can but lets hope he doesn't have to hit rock bottom first before he can turn it around!
Ps what's his drug of choice, do you know? I am imagining coke if he's also losing so much weight?

Loves G and M

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #870 on: May 12, 2016, 04:33:20 PM »

I wish him well, but he had no career in bodybuilding anyway, so I hope he finds a better and more productive way to spend his time once his wounds from the break up heal.  :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #871 on: May 12, 2016, 05:53:30 PM »
Q

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #872 on: May 12, 2016, 06:37:14 PM »
GHB? Marijuana?

ghb, meth... probably has aids and will pull an ekul

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #873 on: May 12, 2016, 06:37:29 PM »

Not surprising at all.  He had all those sponsorships, but he didn't compete.  "Living the life" lasted longer than I thought it would.  I really hope he has a skill-set and a plan B.  Overall he seems like a decent guy.  Hope he gets his life back on track.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #874 on: May 12, 2016, 06:43:03 PM »

What drugs is he doing?
X