Author Topic: Rich Piana "I should slammed this guy on the head" and tore his knee hahaha  (Read 98762 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  His MMA is shit.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
  His MMA is shit.

i would PAY money to fight him

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  He looks like he has Mange.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
  He looks like he has Mange.

he moves like a fat sack of shit

Nails

• Getbig V
his PMMA is shit

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Yeah    he says he has been in to MMA his entire life    I think he meant PMMA

Mawse

• Getbig IV
probably bragged that he couldn't fit in that MRI machine

still looks light years healthier than cswallow or DA

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
enjoy  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  He slapped rich in the ass cheek   ;D

Nails

• Getbig V

An insult to injury

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  hahahahaa   at 09:30 mark he says that he does not have any balls. ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I can only shake my head in disgusted bewilderment.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Agent69

• Getbig III
This guy is a complete embarasment to him self-and made him self look even more like a tool going on in his video talking shit about what happened and how he thought it went down- then limping around the gym and in his drive way like a big idiot-2 wks and no surgery-He is so over-No Rich your not going to FIBO and Mutant will be dropping you like a hot tamali and its curtains from here on in-the beginning of the end-

--I dont have a ball so i use my neighbors oranges from his tree everyday--- wtf--
-- I used 10 % of my strength--
 ::) ::)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
enjoy  ;D

:o.                   ;D ;D

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

TTT

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He's looking massive in these clips. And damn lean, at 300 pounds you can see his abs. I feel for the guy - an absoulte freak of a physique he has created, and now an injury that really sucks.

You can tell he was really pissed off afterwards on the TV show, and he clearly did well to control his temper - you can see afterwards on the closeup on his face how pissed off he is.

Hope he recovers, and bulks up even bigger - imagine him at 320 pounds, once he has his legs back, if he can keep close to as lean as he is now.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
PS - he was probably planning of fucking some of those fine latina bitches there after the show, which he probably would have done, had he not been injured.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
He's looking massive in these clips. And damn lean, at 300 pounds you can see his abs. I feel for the guy - an absoulte freak of a physique he has created, and now an injury that really sucks.

You can tell he was really pissed off afterwards on the TV show, and he clearly did well to control his temper - you can see afterwards on the closeup on his face how pissed off he is.

Hope he recovers, and bulks up even bigger - imagine him at 320 pounds, once he has his legs back, if he can keep close to as lean as he is now.

Yeah, he definitely needs to get bigger  ::) That way he can use crutches, otherwise his legs will break just walking around.

PS - he was probably planning of fucking some of those fine latina bitches there after the show, which he probably would have done, had he not been injured.

He got fucked over by a 180lb twink instead.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
He's looking massive in these clips. And damn lean, at 300 pounds you can see his abs. I feel for the guy - an absoulte freak of a physique he has created by shooting himself full of everything insight, and now an injury that was just waiting to happen that really sucks.

You can tell he was really pissed off afterwards either that or had massive oxygen debt on the TV show, and he clearly did well to control his temper - you can see afterwards on the closeup on his face how pissed off he is.

Hope he recovers and will send me a signed picture, and bulks up even bigger - imagine him at 320 pounds, once he has his legs back, if he can keep close to as lean as he is now.