Author Topic: Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credi  (Read 686 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obama-administration-pushes-banks-to-make-home-loans-to-people-with-weaker-credit/2013/04/02/a8b4370c-9aef-11e2-a941-a19bce7af755_story_1.html

Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. 

By the time you are done reading this article some liberal armchair economist will jump in and argue that the Comunity Reinvestment Act and mortgage backed securities did not cause the collapse of the housing market.  Well here's your chance to try again and see what happens.  See you all in line at the soup kitchen!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Gotta reinflate that bubble no matter the costs.

It's to compressed to see clearly but the graph is headed back down.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Nothing to see here gents, move along, the white house/federal reserve/powers that be keep telling me that were recovering, they must be telling the truth, why would they possibly lie?

/sarcasm

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Nothing to see here gents, move along, the white house/federal reserve/powers that be keep telling me that were recovering, they must be telling the truth, why would they possibly lie?

/sarcasm

The real problem is that the rich aren't paying their fair share.

/sarcasm too

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The real problem is that the rich aren't paying their fair share.

I think the real problem is people aren't spending their money, so they're doing everything possible to force people's money out into the marketplace... either into stocks, bonds, real estate etc., in order to keep those 3 bubbles which are on the verge of popping, going a bit longer.
w